Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions regarding Ormus and MSM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Questions regarding Ormus and MSM Empty
PostSubject: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 4:32 pm

I had posted earlier, but there was a problem and it never came up on the forum. I have tried monoatomic gold in the past, and most recently, again. This time purchasing from sacred supplements.com. The guy puts out a superior product, BUT....it is accompanied by "rituals" prior to packing and shipping. I thought I countered this by asking the Lord's blessing and protection over it. Even anointed the bottle with oil and rebuked any evil thing that may have been present. I still had a lot of anxiety and dreams...dreams about spiritual warfare. So, I remain interested in the substance, but wonder if it's even OK for believers, wonder of there are "safe" sources to buy it from, etc. I think it has amazing health benefits. Has anyone here tried it? What were your experiences? I'm looking at humanagold.com as a source. They appear to be focused on the health aspects only. Has anyone dealt with them? They are more expensive btw. Now onto MSM. Anyone here use that? Has it helped? I use Nature's Way brand and just now bought Nutritional Healthcare's brand. There's a couple of youtube videos by them about the company and MSM. Plenty of videos on ormuz...mostly New Age sources. If this was/is indeed manna...can we ingest it? Thoughts? I'm not looking for mystical experiences or trips to the other side. Just want to feel better. Less pain. Better eyesight. Better health.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 5:13 pm

I don't know much about the gold except I read a long time ago that it has "heat".
That would be an ayurvedic assessment I think.  Sounds like it.  So that would mean goldwould be contraindicated in conditions of inflammation.

That stuck with me because it was touted as a 'help' for Rheumatoid arthritis at the time,and rheumatoid is a 'hot' disease, with a consumption of synovial fluid and lots of pain and inflammation. 

I haven't seen gold recommended in any of the reading I've done (and vigorous reading in the past few years).
And my totally unprofessional thought on it is to question how the body might utilize it.
It seems it would be a foreign substance to the body, and therefore not truly beneficial.

I take MSM, but not daily.  When I was recovering from pneumonia a couple years ago itdid seem to help me get strength and energy back. 

Greenmedinfo.com, earthclinic.com, Dr. Axe are a few places I start...whether there is an official diagnosis or not.

Then I do a green smoothie that I have to have 2-3 times a week.  I use a blender, not juicer.  Itsure is a quick way to take in some necessary food elements in their natural proportions.
And it too makes a huge difference. I'd certainly give the recipe if you like.
And 3 basic vitamin pills I take regularly.  A multi, B complex and C.

One more thing that people tend to overlook is magnesium.  It's a biggie.

As far as the nightmares,  I would interpret that as your body not liking, even struggling, with what's being put in it.
If it was the gold doing it, I wouldn't do gold anymore, from any source.  IMHO.

I don't know of ORMUS.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Thank you Dove. I worked with a Dr. who ordered gold injections for one of my patients with RA. It didn't really help him. It wasn't monoatomic gold though. That;s the thing. One goes to sites about MSM and we learn, it's the cure all. We check out Ormus...same thing. It's the cure all. I'll post a video from the humana gold guy here, for whoever is interested. Interesting subject matter/

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM 2958853248
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 5:51 pm

here's the channel. it doesn't seem "dangerous" to buy it from them...still researching.

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrmusHumannagold

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:23 pm

archangel888 wrote:
So, I remain interested in the substance, but wonder if it's even OK for believers

My thoughts on this is below.

Now onto MSM. Anyone here use that? Has it helped?

What the heck is this MSM you speak of? Around these parts MSM commonly means 'main stream media'. scratch

Dove wrote:
I don't know of ORMUS

If I understand it correctly it's just another name for monatomic gold - or something like that.

Y'all remember the story of Moses' 40 day trip up the mountain to have a meet-up with God in the book of Exodus? Well seems the crowd got a bit 'antsy' and convinced (stong-armed, threatened, begged pretty please) to Aaron to build 'em a GOLD calf to whore around with and bow down to.

Well, old Moses came down off that mountain, saw what those reprobates were doing, and he wasn't gonna have any of that stuff going on.

Soooooooo, longish story short, this is the part y'all have been waiting for, Moses burned it in the fire (process for making monatomic gold) and ground that gold calf to powder . . .

AND HE

FED IT TO THE PEOPLE!!!

Now consider that Moses was raised and educated in the house of Pharaoh and it stands to reason that as part of his knowledge he was educated in the esoteric arts. In other words he KNEW about monatomic gold, he knew how to make monatomic gold, AND he fed it to the people. I can't find anything in my Bible that corrects or condemns his actions.

So, if it was good enough for Moses it's good enough for us too.

Exodus 32: 19-20 KJV wrote:
19And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

20And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:37 pm

OK did he give it to them as punishment? Remember, he was angry. MSM is a sulphur supplement. DSMO is a derivative of it. Info on MSM can be found on youtube and everywhere. Nature's Way makes it. Many companies make it. Nutritional Healthcare spelled new tritional has a good one MSM with C. I'm probably going to get some more Ormus though not from anyone who performs rituals over it. I wonder if all of the sellers do?? Yes Moses knew about the process being Egyptian trained and a clue is usually gold melts. It isn't burned unless you are making white powder gold. I wonder if this is what Elijah was given to eat, that enabled him to outrun a chariot?? For forty days!?

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:18 pm

i'll be the one to speak up and say that i do not think that monatomic gold was manna....i have no clue what manna was but if moses made the reprobates eat the golden calf as punishment, i can't fathom God feeding it to his people as a type/shadow of Christ...i am not arguing the point because i ain't smart enough to argue this, so i'll sit over here in the corner and read what ya'll write about it
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Idk why he fed it to the people. I took it as punishment for worshipping the golden calf. I am not so smart myself. I tend to think that possibly it isn't manna either. Manna was described as hoarfrost and similar to coriander seed with a sweetish taste, maybe like a wafer. Monoatomic gold is a fine white powder but it isn't sweet and it isn't like coriander seed so there's that. Manna was also baked into cakes. I don't think you can bake monoatomic gold. Many really feel it's manna though. Not sure why. Perhaps this is part of end times deception, coming in the form of science...a health supplement. Who knows. People swear by its healing properties but it changes the DNA. Corrects it supposedly. Though I think all the GMO foods we eat and Big Pharma are already altering our DNA, and not for our good.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:20 pm

i read something somewhere, maybe here, about monoatomic gold being made into cakes, possibly at Petra. Silica goes well with MSM and is good for skin, hair, and nails. Smile A thought popped into my head a while ago that maybe certain ancients consuming monoatomic gold is what caused the RH negative factor. Question Anyway, good to hear from you again. i'd love to hear how it goes.
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Here is a link on making your own ormus It can't be this easy. I'm going to look at others and compare. Would be great if this actually turned out good quality ormuz!

https://youtu.be/lAuXfMrNaFE

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 3:58 pm

archangel888 wrote:

So, I remain interested in the substance, but wonder if it's even OK for believers, 

The way I see this is the same way eating food offered to idols is talked about in 1 Cor., chapter 8. It was fine for the food to be eaten, UNLESS doing so would cause problems with  weaker Christian. So, as you said, if you are taking it for the benefits and not because it has had those actions applied to it. If it causes problems for someone, then you should stop as not to become a stumbling block for them. If you're fine with it, and those around you are also, then I think there is nothing wrong with taking it.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 8:02 pm

Josephus wrote:
archangel888 wrote:

So, I remain interested in the substance, but wonder if it's even OK for believers, 

The way I see this is the same way eating food offered to idols is talked about in 1 Cor., chapter 8. It was fine for the food to be eaten, UNLESS doing so would cause problems with  weaker Christian. So, as you said, if you are taking it for the benefits and not because it has had those actions applied to it. If it causes problems for someone, then you should stop as not to become a stumbling block for them. If you're fine with it, and those around you are also, then I think there is nothing wrong with taking it.
i'll go one more and say to "avoid all appearances of evil"......i will go back over here and sit back down
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Good points Josephus. Thank you. That is true. Food sacrificed to idols is just food, or a substance good for us, that we give thanks for, ask God's blessing over it and have it. I still am looking into making my own, then there will be no concern regarding where I purchase it, or from whom.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 5:35 pm

Oh I absolutely believe this. Our words contain life and death.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding Ormus and MSM   Questions regarding Ormus and MSM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding Ormus and MSM
Page 1 of 1