Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WH just announced decision to strike Syria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WH just announced decision to strike Syria Empty
PostSubject: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 7:56 pm

On Fox now.

Ex General said we should have waited for more detail.

But for sure someone wants us to stay in Syria.  The same thing happened a year ago-
a week after we announced a pull back, there was a chemical attack.

Trump to address momentarily

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 8:02 pm

That General said he expects Russia has been informed of the scope of the attack.

VP in Lima, Peru has left his dinner and returrned to room for updates.

Here's POTUS.

Precision strikes on chemical weapons.  France and England join in.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 8:09 pm

He says these are crimes of a monster.  Chems cause gruesome suffering and widespread devastation.
We are prepared to sustain with force and sanctions.
Message to 2 supporters:  Iran and Russia.  Why do you want to be tied in with such a dictator.

Putin had guaranteed no more chemical attacks.  Russia failed.  Will they continue to support this guy.

He said maybe we'll get along with Russia and Iran and maybe not.
He said the US is a valuable friend and ally and they need to choose who they will
stand with...us or Assad who commits these crimes of mass murder.

The US has rebuilt friendships across the ME and liberated most from isis.
UAE, Egypt, Qatar, SA can benefit from our efforts.  We do not intend to occupy.
We don't take responsibility for peace in ME. We will be a partner and a friend.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 8:11 pm

Huge blasts reported in Damascus.

Sounds like Govt. targets, FOX says.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Pentagon briefing at 10 pm edt.

Speculation is target area is bigger this time.   We want withdrawal from Syria, but no timeline.

Sounds like "red line" set and crossed on chemical weapons.  (POTUS did NOT use that term)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 8:50 pm

French PM Macron released a statement that Syria had crossed France's red line on chem. weapons.
PM May of Britain has made her statement as to why Britain has launched attack against weapons strongholds.

They do not say they have joined the US.  They are making their own statement of their own resolve, decision and subsequent strike.

A building designated as "Scientific Research Institute" or something similar is reported to have been struck.  This building is in Damascus, possibly East Damascus.

British aircraft are flying from their base in Cyprus.

We flew B1 bombers with F22 accompanying, from Qatar.

Syrian state tv says they engaged at the beginning of the strike and have shot down 13 tomahawk missiles.  Their equipment is antiquated says reporter, so somewhat questionable report.

FOX said decision by POTUS came earlier in the week.  The delay was what to put together for it.

Theresa May:  'limited and targeted strikes'.  Not for a regime change or any political play.
Pentagon coming in a minute.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:11 pm

Mattis gives legality of strike: article 2 of constitution to use mil. force overseas.

destroy research, development, construction of chem weapons.

Calling on all nations to enforce UN Geneva peace agreement re: chemical weapons.

Strike was 9pm est.

3 TARGETS
Scientific Research Center
storage facility
storage and command post.

Last year was single location strike.  This was broader. 
No reports of losses at this time.
Our operations are complete.

Russia was not pre-notified beyond standard notification of moving through airspace.
(de-confliction).  We did make sure to avoid striking them.

Mattis says he's sure it was Assad regime who did this.
One chemical agent has been identified...there may have been others. He did not identify which chemical had been identified.

de-confliction operations were in place.   Airstrikes are over.

Chemicals were only target.  Not people or the regime.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Q WEIGHS IN:  (posted separately)

Apr 13 2018 21:07:44 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 18f5fc 1032326 NEW Trust POTUS.
Sparrow Red.
Missiles only.
Intel good.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:29 pm

John Roberts (Fox news) just rattled off the 'proof' the coalition has of Assad regime responsibility.

It sounded good but he went way to fast for me to get it down.

---end---

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Sheesh! I'm away for two hours and you guys have gone and started WWIII without me!!!

Now, in ALL SERIOUSNESS, we'd better fricking go in there and FIND SOMETHING that can be PROVEN as SOLID EVIDENCE that Assad did it!

That arse-wipe son of a scorpion G. Dubya Bush Jr. sent us into IRAQ based on so-called solid evidence, nothing was found, and look at how THAT turned out!

One of Saddam's closest generals, Georges Hormuz Sada, wrote a book titled "Saddam's Secrets" after Saddam got his neck stretched. In the book Sada states categorically that all the chemical weapons were moved from IRAQ to Syria before the IRAQ invasion by the USA. I read the book about 10-ish years ago and I believe him. What I don't buy is Assad using them on his people. Assad gains nothing by doing so. Book is still available on Amazon - hardback and Kindle. It's worth having in your library.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1591454042/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AE13PP8KC3V5Z

WH just announced decision to strike Syria S_secr10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 10:05 pm

I agree Assad is not gassing.  BUT...it's happening on his watch.  And Putin's who said 100% no chemical weapons left in Syria.

So, WHOEVER did it can't get up tomorrow and do it again.  And hopefully it actually does send a message to Putin, Assad and Iran....we honor the red lines we set.  And yay for Macron and May!!!
They came with their own righteous indignation and owned their own actions 100%.

I don't think POTUS had any choice whatsoever except to react. (after everything he's said-especially about O's red line that meant nothing).  The world is watching. NK is watching...China, Iran...
If youre going to talk big and bad you better be ready to back it up.

And target the weapon, not the regime.  I think it's the best possible decision.  Now we'll see about the outcome.
Don't neglect prayer.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 10:07 pm

You make great points there, Dove. Especially that part about prayer.

love

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 10:45 pm

President Trump Announces US Strikes on Syria 4/13/18

Video = 8½ minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nePxyh_tWa4&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 9:15 am

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/14/russia-claims-syria-air-defences-shot-down-majority-missiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: United States Armed Forces Ordered to set Defense Readiness Condition DEFCON 2 Worldwide.   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 9:17 am

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/2367-us-uk-and-france-attacking-syria-now

United States Armed Forces Ordered to set Defense Readiness Condition DEFCON 2 Worldwide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 9:39 am

Russia said U.K.! 

THEY" ARE OUT TO SPOIL MY GRANDSON'S B-DAY!

NOT GOING TO SPEAK MY MIND ON THE SUICIDAL ACTS, I WASH MY HANDS OF THEM!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 11:25 am

spring2 wrote:
Russia said U.K.! 

THEY" ARE OUT TO SPOIL MY GRANDSON'S B-DAY!

NOT GOING TO SPEAK MY MIND ON THE SUICIDAL ACTS, I WASH MY HANDS OF THEM!

It doesn't matter, imo, who Russia fingers.  They assumed responsibility for NO Chemical weapons.
They failed.  Their buck passing rhetoric is immaterial to our eliminating the capacity to produce and employ chemical weapons. (for now)

The BEST THING YOU CAN DO is celebrate your grandson. 

And there's ZERO point today in listening to any 'talking heads'.  Trust me on this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WH just announced decision to strike Syria   WH just announced decision to strike Syria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WH just announced decision to strike Syria
Page 1 of 1