Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers Empty
PostSubject: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:22 am

I don't know if any of you are following the news about Alfie Evans, a 23-month-old little boy in a hospital in Liverpool, England.

Alfie has some kind of undiagnosed neurological problem where the doctors and courts there have decided it is in Alfie's "best interests" to withhold all medical treatments rather than allow the boy's parents to take him home or to allow them to take him to another country (Italy) for more treatment at no cost to the family or British government.  Death panels do exist!

Please keep Alfie and his family in your prayers.

[url=https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/death-watch-alfie-evans-life-hangs-in-the-balance-live-updates?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com&utm_medium=Breaking News Bar]https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/death-watch-alfie-evans-life-hangs-in-the-balance-live-updates?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com&utm_medium=Breaking%20News%20Bar[/url]
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:26 am

This Is the Real Reason Britain Won’t Release Alfie Evans to Italy

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2018/04/25/real-reason-britain-wont-release-alfie-evans-italy/
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 7:08 pm

yeah, i'm following it from another website....so cruel, there is a special place in hell for the people blocking this because they are afraid it will reflect negatively on their damned socialized medicine failure.....Gods Will will prevail, but i do hope that He can find room in his will for this child.....maybe He has a miracle laying around somewhere.....i am turning into an angry old man because of stuff like this and it takes all i have  to control how i think and the things that i think.....most people's love has grown cold and it shows with this despicable action concerning this child
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Well said Mike. I know the scum behind this refusal will get what they deserve later, but it still makes me so angry ..This old saying comes to mind in a haunting way- "What is the world coming to?" I think those of us here know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 6:43 am

Alfie's in heaven.

Toddler Alfie Evans has died after his parents lost their legal fight to continue his life support.
Tom Evans and Kate James launched a series of legal challenges to continue treatment for their 23-month-old son, who had a degenerative neurological condition.
Mr Evans posted on Facebook: "My gladiator lay down his shield and gained his wings at 02:30 absolutely heartbroken. I LOVE YOU MY GUY"

https://news.sky.com/story/alfie-evans-dies-after-parents-lose-legal-fight-for-life-support-11344883

............................................TRUST GOD................................................

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Innocent  

Little Alfie is in heaven now.  I pray that God the Father comforts Tom and Kate.  They did everything they could to help their son.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 3:48 pm

i have never cared for the british, their customs, their laws and the royal family of snobby assholes ....i am on the verge of hating it after this....why do the damned people want a society like this?....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 4:27 pm

michael371 wrote:
i have never cared for the british, their customs, their laws and the royal family of snobby assholes ....i am on the verge of hating it after this....why do the damned people want a society like this?....

That makes two of us!!! Many British people taken individually I like and have liked in the past, but the Brits can take that king and queen bullshiest and shove it all where the sun never shines.

Ever heard their national anthem? First verse sends me to the barf bucket every time. No need to hear the rest. The lines below make my skin crawl!

Long to reign over us, 
God save the Queen.

Rein over this . . . . 

┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐

https://youtu.be/tN9EC3Gy6Nk

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 4:58 pm

From what I'm hearing, they didn't just take him off the ventilator.  They also withheld food and water.  They starved and dehydrated him to death.  They murdered him.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Kitiara wrote:
From what I'm hearing, they didn't just take him off the ventilator.  They also withheld food and water.  They starved and dehydrated him to death.  They murdered him.
yes, they did...another child sacrificed to the god of this world....."eyes to see and ears to hear" people will understand why i said that....i have been mad ever since i found out that he died....how do you "pray for your enemies" when they do shit like this?...if i did, it would be a damn act....I CAN'T DO IT !!!! i know "vengeance is mine, saith the Lord" but reprobates that do things like this just seem to be multiplying and getting more open by the day....normal DNA folks would have made every effort possible to try to save that child....
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:38 pm

My anger abounds at these murderers.. Just remember what He says about murder. and this was "premeditated and without remorse murder.. a cruel murder" and I know what that means for these evil doers. Lake of Fire..
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:52 pm

It'll be up to you guys if I end up wishing I'd kept quiet.  But there's one aspect of this I'd like to share.

There's no excuse for what Britain has allowed to happen to themselves.  Maybe they'll wake up, maybe not.
I became aware of the British and Canadian social medicine systems about 12-13 years ago, I guess.
Britain was worse, and far more compromising to the health of their patients.

My daughter survived because:
1. she was at a teaching hospital with a heavy affiliation with Harvard Medical School.
2. she had something rare that they were all interested in learning more about-writing articles, giving presentations, growing in prestige and funding.
3.  they were well equipped and well funded due to their status and to the fact this is a blue state.
4.  and to be fair, doing the impossible is what they prided themselves on.
There were many, many opportunities for her to have not survived and no one would have been the wiser.

But that's not what I want to say, and I can only speak generally, not knowing the details of Alfie's diagnosis or young life, or the proposed treatment in Italy.

Besides my daughter's experiences with the medical system,  I knew of many other cases, other children and parents; twenty two years worth of first hand knowledge, experience and observation.

No parent would weigh their child's life against any monetary cost, even when it's millions of dollars.
That they could somehow find a way goes hand in hand with all the rest of that hope against all hope.

I know children whose lives are full of physical pain.  I know children whose only way to express their pain and frustration is to scream or moan. I know of populations of children who have to be 'warehoused' when their parents die because they require so much attendance and care; who cannot communicate, who have NO choices in their lives, ever.

I know mothers who died early of cancer because of the grief they felt over their child. And so many families torn apart by the situation. 

As I said, I don't know the particulars of this child's neurodegenerative disease to begin to say there was no hope.  They knew he would not survive unless he was on a vent to breathe for him.  I'm sure he was tube fed, not able to swallow.
How much more they knew?  We don't know.  We can hope they had reconciled their decision in their hearts and souls.

I don't doubt the parents commitment that the child live at all cost.  But it's true that many times the parent cannot know, cannot fathom beyond the loss they'll experience, what they're really asking for, for their child.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers   Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please keep little Alfie and his parents in your prayers
Page 1 of 1