Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!!   PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 10:13 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-21/five-stabbed-including-three-infants-nyc-day-care-butcher-knife-meat-cleaver

Five Stabbed Including Three Infants At NYC Day Care; Butcher Knife, Meat Cleaver Recovered At Scene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!!   PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 11:29 am

This is crazy, what is going on in this USA. Not to harm little ones is top of my list. I know I'm not to judge, but they should all burn in HELL. My prayers for them.

Last edited by Done on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!!   PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Done wrote:
This is crazy, what is going on in this USA. To harm little ones is top of my list. I know I'm not to judge, but they should all burn in HELL. My prayers for them.

Here is what is going on, we've lost our first love and pretty much abandoned God, that's what is going on. We are reaping what we've sown.

Expect it to get worse. Our fight is spiritual with principalities in high places (see Ephesians 6:12)

Ephesians 6:12 wrote:
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

There is no political solution to what is a spiritual problem - Steve Quayle

2 Timothy 3:1-9 wrote:
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!!   PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Done wrote:
This is crazy, what is going on in this USA. To harm little ones is top of my list. I know I'm not to judge, but they should all burn in HELL. My prayers for them.
done, genesis 6 and mathew 24 hold the key,along with the book of enoch, to what is happening...evil continually....there is something happening inside the nucleus of their cells, the dna, that causes them to hear their"father" and do his will and his lusts

Last edited by michael371 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!!   PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 12:57 pm

My wife and I say it all the time, people in this country have left God, and are now following the wrong path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!!   PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR THESE CHILDREN LORD!!
Page 1 of 1