Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un   BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:58 am

Hmmmmmm, and the band plays on and the beat goes on. More news at both links below.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2018/05/breaking-trump-cancels-summit-with-north-koreas-kim-jong-un/?utm_source=quayle&utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/999648530712186880

BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un Cbs_nk10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un   BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 10:03 am

"rods from God" are warming their engines....the little wang gong better realize that he is not playing with one of the limp wrist, uni-party whores this time.....i predict that little soo wong won't be consuming oxygen very far into the year 2019
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un   BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 10:08 am

Another link with letter:  https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/north-korea-cancel

Seems like Bolton blew it to me, with his "like Libya" threat

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un   BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 1:42 pm

BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un L1tZ5nA5?format=jpg&name=386x202
What's being said about it:
https://twitter.com/YonhapNews

12:20 edt  JUST IN: Pres. Trump says U.S. military is "ready if necessary," adding Japan and South Korea are "willing to shoulder much of the cost of any financial burden...by the United States in operations, if such an unfortunate situation is forced upon us."

>U.S. is said to weigh new sanctions on North Korea as early as next week: official - DJ

>[b]Trump: "The dialogue was good until recently and I think I understand why that happened" Asked why: "I won't say. Some day I'll say and you can write about it in a book." Recently @POTUS said that NorthKorea attitude changed after China trip[/b]

[b]>[/b][b][b]"We are always very confident of our ability to go from a very cold start to something that would be more significant if we were required to so" per @thejointstaff's LtGen McKenzie "We're in a boxer's stance. We're ready to respond..We'll see what develops over the next few days"[/b][/b]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un   BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 3:05 pm

Bolton is bad news. I've never liked Bolton and I like him even less today than yesterday. The man is a war hawk and he's never met a war that he didn't like. I'm afraid the Trump screwed the pooch with Bolton. I've always though that from the get-go.

Sometimes I have to wonder who if anyone deep state got to Trump? Remember 1997 and PNAC - advocating wars against 7 counties to be taken out within a 5 year timeline if memory serves me right. We needed a "New Pearl Harbor" to start the ball rolling and VOILA, we got 9-11. There's 'Nazis in the Bushes', George W. Nazi, er, ugh BUSH didn't quite get the job done in time ( though he tried) and neither did Olama-Osoma-lama-dana-ding-dong in his eight years. The Cabal is years behind schedule - AND - """SHUDDER""" they who thought she couldn't loose - LOST the Hildog chance in 2016. There are two countries still left standing today, Syria and Iran. What two countries have been in the news an awful lot lately, hmmmm?

Read up on PNAC folks. Supposedly PNAC was dissolved in 2006 just like MK-Ultra was supposedly discontinued in 1970. BULLSHIFT! They were both replaced with things even more nefarious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SPEECH... big stick coming?   BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Trump Warns US Military "Ready" If North Korea Takes "Foolish Action"

BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un Trump%20military%20ready

"Our military which is by far the most powerful in the world, is ready if necessary, and South Korea and Japan are ready should foolish or reckless acts be taken by North Korea."

• MAY 24, 2018 6:3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MATTIS TELLS AIR FORCE GRADUATES TO "PREPARE FOR WAR"   BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 5:55 pm

MATTIS TELLS AIR FORCE GRADUATES TO "PREPARE FOR WAR"

It was supposed to be a joyous occasion, marking the commencement of a new and better phase in the life of nearly 1000 graduates. Instead, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis told the 984 new lieutenants who are graduating from the U.S. Air Force Academy to prepare for the worst: war.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un   BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 7:39 am

We can pick on Bolton for general principles plus we know what he said (which we don't think was very smart).  But really it's China China China.  Probably always has been for years and years.  Just saying.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un   BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Pres. Trump Cancels June 12 Summit With North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un
Page 1 of 1