Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malaysia Airlines Flt 17 in the news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Malaysia Airlines Flt 17 in the news Empty
PostSubject: Malaysia Airlines Flt 17 in the news   Malaysia Airlines Flt 17 in the news I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 5:06 pm

I wonder about the timing. 
I ended up on cnn when looking for a 'name' source. (somebody we've heard of)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/europe/mh17-plane-netherlands-russia-intl/index.html

An update posted online by investigators Thursday said the JIT was "convinced" that the Buk TELAR (transporter erector launcher and radar) used to down MH17 originated from the 53rd anti-aircraft missile brigade, a unit of the Russian army from Kursk in Russia.
The team's conclusion was based on "extensive comparative research" that identified characteristics particular to that individual Buk launcher.
"At the time this area was under control of pro-Russian separatists," said Fred Westerbeke, chief prosecutor of the National Prosecutor's Office of the Netherlands. The Buk launcher of the 9M38 series "was transported from the territory of the Russian Federation and was returned to that territory of the Russian Federation afterwards."

I don't know who the INVESTIGATORS are.  Some are Dutch.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Malaysia Airlines Flt 17 in the news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Airlines Flt 17 in the news   Malaysia Airlines Flt 17 in the news I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 7:10 am

post from another forum:
The number here is 17. MH17 was down on 17 July 2014, it first flew on 17 July 1997, 17 years of service. The aircraft was a Boeing 777. It was coincidence that it was downed on 17 July, just like 9/11 had to happen on that day.

The black boxes were handed over to The West however they refused to release what was recorded. Why was the aircraft diverted ? There was another aircraft a few minutes behind but it wasn't diverted.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Malaysia Airlines Flt 17 in the news
Page 1 of 1