Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL Empty
PostSubject: 'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL   'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 pm

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-united-flight-disrupted-20130617,0,2461622.story

1. Flight 116, Hong Kong to Newark. (FYI Newark is a big inbound fed hub)
2. The 'man' in his mid 30's was shouting that he was going to be killed because of the Snowden incident & that he works at an American embassy in Abu Dhabi.
3. Several fellow passengers interviewed after landing have stated the story that's being reported is something that Dr. Seuss would envy.
4. The 'suspect' began to cry when the passengers notified him his screaming had frightened all the children on board.
5. More than one passenger reported that the 'suspect' became noticeably upset midflight while using his laptop. (wifi anyone?)
6. He was repeating his name, SSN, and his mother's name & maiden name after he became upset & excited.
7. No one interviewed coming off the flight substantiates what is being claimed.
8. These stories were written, posted online, and sent over the wires with the claims of the man stating "you've all been poisoned" and other various nonsense well before the flight ever landed. Goebbels would be proud.

Draw your own conclusions. Waste of damn time anyway, because this is all day every day until Christ returns.

Last edited by quietobserver on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change title wake up for crying out loud)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL   'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:30 am

Interesting as well, FOX has a video of him being removed from the plane with a hood over him. He was cuffed and stuffed so someone else decided to put a baggy jacket on him and pull the hood well over his head and tie it up. Not exactly in the dead of winter either.

And now that the story is dying down I'm still curious about the obvious, why do they keep referring to him as "man" and not by his name. He's an adult, when you commit a crime here in the U.S. there's always a rush to let everyone know the name of the lawbreaker. Soooo what gives?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: 'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL   'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:39 am

The whole thing sounds wrong. Apparently, and there are a lot of conflicting  reports but he was on his laptop and then started to act like all was lost. Regarding the privacy invasion. He may never be heard from again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL   'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 am

If he was repeating his name, SS number, etc. it's like he knew he would be disappeared. Hopefully someone on the plane who heard this will let everyone know who he was.

I wonder what he meant about us being poisoned. I mean besides the food we eat, the water we drink, the fillings in our teeth, the air we breathe ...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL   'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:27 am

Something will pop up on one of the 'usual' websites for such things. If you watch the interviews of a couple of the men coming off the plane they seemed a little confused/skeptical. No one (of the interviews I've heard) stated he made the statement that you're all poisoned although that's what all the headlines have read. Claiming he made that statement gives the feds grounds (as if they need any) to take him into custody and treat him differently than they do when some drunk coming home from vegas acts stupid. A passenger recorded him with a cell phone and after reading the stories and B.S. upon arriving home, she's now supposedly gone to a couple of news outlets on the matter. Pray for her safety and admire her courage. Should have just leaked it to Alex Jones or somebody and let him make a 3 ring circus out of it.
jem wrote:
If he was repeating his name, SS number, etc. it's like he knew he would be disappeared. Hopefully someone on the plane who heard this will let everyone know who he was.

I wonder what he meant about us being poisoned. I mean besides the food we eat, the water we drink, the fillings in our teeth, the air we breathe ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL   'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:08 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/real-life-spy-drama-on-u-s-bound-plane-%E2%80%9Ci%E2%80%99m-dead-already-they%E2%80%99re-gonna-kill-me%E2%80%9D-video-report.html

Real Life Spy Drama On U.S. Bound Plane: “I’m Dead Already, They’re Gonna Kill Me” *VIDEO REPORT*

Mac Slavo
SHTFPlan.com
June 19, 2013
To add further drama and confusion to the story of Edward Snowden, NSA Spying and Central Intelligence Agency involvement, a passenger on a U.S. bound flight out of Hong Kong Monday claimed that intelligence agents had detained him, were going to kidnap him, take him to a safe house, and that they planned to kill him because of his knowledge about the recently released leaks.
According to witnesses, passenger Daniel M. Perry relayed to other passengers aboard the plane that he was a government worker, a claim that was later confirmed by sources.
According to law enforcement officials the man went on a “bizarre” rant. His actions were described by a CBS news report as an “erratic and disturbing anti-government rant.”
Read the eye witness accounts below and listen to some of the audio and decide for yourself.
Are these rantings of a madman? Or, given that Perry has been verified as a federal employee and was on his way to the United States from Hong Kong, where Edward Snowden is reportedly hiding out, could there be more to this story then just another deranged, unruly commercial airline traveler?
Quote :
“He complained about being shot with darts during the entire flight,” passenger Jacques Roizen told CBS 2’s Tracee Carrasco.
“He never threatened any individual on the plane. He didn’t threaten to blow up the plane. He didn’t threaten to divert the plane. He was just saying he had information relating to Ed Snowden,” passenger Peter Jones added.
He said he worked for the U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi and he was being detained by the CIA and was being transferred and his life was in danger,” Jones told Diamond.
The situation got pretty unnerving in a hurry, passengers said.
All of a sudden, there’s a guy screaming about national security, CIA, covert operations,” said Roizen, of Manhattan.
Via NY CBS

A man who said he was on the same flight as the unruly passenger and recorded the incident with his phone played the audio for reporters. The passenger who recorded the clip did not wish to give his name.
On the recording the man who caused the incident screamed and repeated “I’m dead” 23 times.
“Snowden? No, he’s right! I know this now, I know this because of what just happened to me. He’s totally right,” the disruptive passenger said, then continued to rant about the NSA.
Jones said he never heard the man threaten passengers or the plane. While the plane was still in the air the FBI said the man had claimed everyone aboard the plane was being poisoned, but the agency later said it was working to clarify what the man said.
“He said something that people are going to poison him, that he was going to die,” Jones said.
On the recording the man claimed to work for the government.
“You work for the CIA! If you work for the National Reconnaissance Office, you will not get a trial by jury. You will not get a trial by jury. They think I’ve done something wrong, put me in front of a judge,” he said, “say I’m guilty.”
In the audio the man claimed to be “dead already, they’re gonna kill me.”
Via Washington Post
….
“Please God, somebody help me, please somebody help me, somebody help me,” the man is heard screaming on an audio clip that was recorded with a passenger’s smartphone.
“I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m dead!” the man repeats over and over again.
Roizen said he and several other passengers tackled the agitated man and helped flight attendants handcuff him. They helped keep him settled in place until the plane landed five hours later.
Via Fox NY

Who is Daniel Morgan Perry?
Is he really married to a Chinese spy?
What was he doing on a flight from Hong Kong to the United States, given that he is reportedly a mid east embassy employee?
And why did he freak out about being murdered by the NSA, FBI or CIA?
Some additional videos, reports and interviews follow.
Quote :
He was screaming something to the effect that he had information about something Edward Snowden released, and that he had information for the U.S. but he was being hussled away by the CIA and being taken away to some safehouse, never to be seen again.
He did not seem excessively disturbed. He was not running up and down the aisles. He was not attempting to hurt anyone. He was not moving about in any agitated fashion.
He was just yelling in a loud voice to make certain that everyone heard him.
That eye witness report is a far cry from the erratic anti-government rant claimed by mainstream media.
Via Thomas Brinkley and Investment Watch Blog:

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL   'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Hey good info Spring, thanks. The gentleman definitely knew that he'd go Jimmy Hoffa if he didn't bring some attention to his situation. Infowars & some of the other sites will undoubtedly keep up with the story, hopefully & prayerfully if the guy's innocent it might do him some good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL   'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:38 pm

I have a feeling this is only the beginning of this type of information coming out.
More people .. you know.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL   'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Yeah, you heard the guy at 1:05: "He never threatened anyone on the plane, never threatened to blow up the plane, never threatened........"

So why does the MSM have the story of him telling everyone on the plane they've been poisoned & a bunch of other nonsense well before it landed. manipulation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL   'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'You've all been poisoned,' United Airlines flight - Snowden REL
Page 1 of 1