Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bilderberg War Alignments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bilderberg War Alignments Empty
PostSubject: Bilderberg War Alignments   Bilderberg War Alignments I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 7:33 am

The video becomes more revealing as it goes on. 
As they say, 'what a time to be alive'.
We know from the Word where this must go.
We know from the ground (Q) the steps that take us where we're headed.
It is in fact a plan that was finalized some years ago, and that the Plan is world wide.
We can see it must be so as we see the world capitulate despite the rhetoric-and the 'show'.
HOW it is that the Plan has such power is amazing, and beyond me.  But I can't wait to someday understand the mechanics of it all.
"GOD Ordained" seems indisputable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrVma9kbCnM

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bilderberg War Alignments   Bilderberg War Alignments I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 9:51 am

What a way to start Saturday morning. Something is really different about this years build-a-burger meeting. Lots of disturbing info in that video. The Vatican angle still really bugs me as I stated in another posting put up a few days ago. That "post-truth" thing too. Video touched on that all too briefly at the end like they didn't quite know what to do with it.

Video is worth the 27 minutes to see. Lots happening in the rest of the world at the same time as the build-a-burger circle-jerk. Video goes into that as well. Thanks, Dove, for posting this.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bilderberg War Alignments   Bilderberg War Alignments I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 12:38 pm

we 3 think alike.....just came on here and doves post is locked in on my morning thought process...its too much to keep track of....i have not watched the video yet, and it may not be for a while because my "state of the art internet service" is acting up again....its more akin to "stink of the fart internet service"...we are supposed to get fiber through here in about 2 years, so if i live that long, i just want to see what a real internet is like....these phone lines were put out by people on horseback,,,yeah, i know, ranting again....anyway, the very words of doves post run through my head all of the time....why do we think like this, when other people have no clue?....why don't they see?....why do born again Christians" run after the actors and players of evil cabal?....why do they not understand the bible?....to all on the board, i need to have a ? answered....i have looked a bit, and my memory is not as good as it was, i find nowhere in the bible or any other writings where God ordained any type of financial system, other than barter....i cannot find or remember it being in anything i read...now, i know about the gold and silver used, but where was it established as being by Gods instruction...i do not think it was....i know that there was certain fines to pay in the Law for damage and such, but when did precious metals replace barter....now, i'm going to the other thread cause ima' got sumpin' a' shown ya'll
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bilderberg War Alignments   Bilderberg War Alignments I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Bring it on , Mike. I gave Dove an up vote for this post this morning. She earned it with this one.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bilderberg War Alignments   Bilderberg War Alignments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bilderberg War Alignments
Page 1 of 1