Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS Empty
PostSubject: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 4:19 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·10h

RUSSIA NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 1f1f7-1f1fa After welcoming top Chinese diplomat Wang Yi to Russia in a meeting, Putin said that the two nations have "many joint projects," and [Putin] is looking forward to President Xi’s visit.
CNN: "Wang met with the head of Russia's Security Council, Nikolai Patrushev, on Tuesday, according to a readout from China's Foreign Ministry.
The two officials agreed to oppose "Cold War mentality, bloc confrontation and ideological opposition" and to make more efforts to "improve global governance."'

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 9:51 am

[ltr]@NewsMax[/ltr]
·2h

"China has been opening their markers for Russia and has been secretly supporting them."
Ukrainian MP Kira Rudik reacts to reports that China may help Russia in its war in Ukraine.
@RobFinnerty @jennpellegrino

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2023 6:53 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·10h

Nepalese government collapsing
abcnews.go.com/International/w

KATHMANDU, Nepal -- A member of Nepal’s largest political party filed his candidacy for next month's presidential election in a decision backed by the prime minister that now threatens to bring down his fragile coalition government.
Ram Chandra Poudel of the opposition Nepali Congress party is supported by Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal, but he is not a coalition partner.
The move angered the biggest party in the ruling coalition, Communist Party of Nepal (Unified Marxist Leninist), which retaliated by nominating its own member to contest the presidential election scheduled for March 9.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 9:12 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·25m

BNEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 1f6a8NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 1f6a8NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 1f6a8NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 1f6a8NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 1f6a8M
NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 1f60eNEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 1f1f9-1f1fcNEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 26a1️ Taiwan PM had resigned.
news.am/eng/news/740361.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 2:06 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

arabnews.com/node/2258386/saud

• Implementation of pledge made by crown prince during his phone call with Ukrainian president in October 2022
  • Agreement includes joint cooperation program to provide humanitarian assistance to Ukraine worth $100 million

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia and Ukraine have signed an agreement and a memorandum of understanding worth $400 million of aid to the European country.
It is an implementation of the pledge made by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman during his phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in October 2022 on providing an additional humanitarian aid package to Ukraine.
Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan, and Andriy Yermak, head of the office of the president of Ukraine, attended the signing ceremony.
The agreement includes a joint cooperation program to provide humanitarian assistance to Ukraine worth $100 million.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 12:57 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·8m

Belarusian President Lukashenka arrived in Beijing today, at the personal invitation of Chinese Premier Xi Jinping.
Coalition forces will be on display publicly, very soon.
Dot the I’s - Cross the T’s.
The plan to save the world, expanding ever-forward. We are winning.
#WWG1WGA
NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 52662b953b7081a5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 7:27 pm

http://www.china.org.cn/world/2023-03/03/content_85140072.htm?f=pad&a=true

China ready to cooperate with Saudi Arabia to achieve fruitful results in multiple areas: Chinese FM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 8:30 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·56s

Julie Green prophecy fulfilledNEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 2b07
IT'S TIME FOR THE EAGLE'S RELEASE
Word Received: October 8, 2022
Hungary will be in your news for an unusual reason.
March 5, 2023
jns.org/hungary-moving-embassy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 4:45 pm

Gold Telegraph NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 26a1
@GoldTelegraph_
19h
BREAKING NEWS

ARGENTINA, CHILE, BOLIVIA AND BRAZIL ARE CONSIDERING CREATING A LITHIUM OPEC

Things are moving very quickly in the commodities world.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 4:10 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

5h

Multipolar Alliances forming fast for the public.
#WWG1WGA

NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 69c3709731c9c821Washington Examiner
@WashingtonExaminer

5h

Hungary wouldn't arrest Putin if he entered the country, official says
washingtonexaminer.com/policy/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 1:28 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

Putin and Erdogan exchanged a courteous phone call recently, handling a number of issues between the Nations.
We can see now a Deepening alliance between Russia and Turkey coming to the world stage.

NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS 1fec95f2a2098afa

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS   NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ALIGNMENTS OF THE NATIONS
Page 1 of 1