Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related 21 June

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Related 21 June Empty
PostSubject: Q Related 21 June   Q Related 21 June I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:37 am

Has anyone noticed this correlation?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/19/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-alleges-gop-plot-to-oust-deputy-ag-rod-rosenstein-on-friday.html

Photo is from the link above. View it at full size.

Q Related 21 June Jackso10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 21 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 21 June   Q Related 21 June I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:40 am

Is it a photoshop?   Or some really good Q advertising?  LOL

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Related 21 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 21 June   Q Related 21 June I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:43 am

It's real, Dove. Photo is from the Fox News link I gave.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 21 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 21 June   Q Related 21 June I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:09 am

“Viva le resistance.” was Attorney 2, Kevin Clinesmith.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/20/peter-strzok-lisa-page-and-kevin-clinesmith-anti-t/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Attorney 2, identified by Rep. Mark Meadows this week as Kevin Clinesmith, was ousted from the investigation in February after the inspector general found his messages.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 21 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 21 June   Q Related 21 June I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:23 am

OH YES HE DID!  POTUS GIVES THE Q (IN THE AIR) SIGN LAST NITE.

https://gab.ai/tv/watch/16991

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 21 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 21 June   Q Related 21 June I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:49 am

https://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/264627/the-story-of-q

Really good!

And I probably should have realized this, but really didn't...

"
When the president made his trip to Singapore, Q had a special present for the autists. It was a photograph taken from the window of a plane, below clouds, with a bit of a mountain poking through. So what? Autistic photo analysts geo-located the photograph in an hour. It was taken on ascent out of Pyongyang airport, and suggested Air Force One had made and unscheduled stop. The president met the little rocket man and closed the deal, last November.
Skeptical? I don’t blame you. Q says they have done the same deal with Iran. That there is going to be peace there too. Peace throughout the Mideast. So let’s wait and see. The world today is full of lies, which we politely call disinformation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 21 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 21 June   Q Related 21 June I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:20 pm

Donald Trump Jr.‏Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr

Very proud to have a President do what what he said he was going to do. For decades now @realdonaldtrump has been signaling the alarm against the hollowing out of America. Other countries have been “Dumping” and screwing over America for too long. Time to get tough! #maga #tbt

INCLUDES OLD TRUMP VIDEO ON OPRAH TALKING ABOUT TRADE AND RUNNING FOR POTUS

----------------------

Threat to Don Jr.'s daughter  and James Woods response:

Q Related 21 June DgLzDwdVQAA9vv9
Donald Trump Jr. Retweeted
Q Related 21 June CoV8077b_bigger James Woods‏Verified account @RealJamesWoods 14h14 hours ago

This is exactly the kind of violence that has been inspired by #PeterFonda’s tweet. The individual making this suggestive terrorist threat against the granddaughter of the President is a “TV writer,” which sadly makes sense in today’s twisted world of Hollywood.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Related 21 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 21 June   Q Related 21 June I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Thought y'all might enjoy the back story on that guy at the Trump rally wearing the Q shirt. In his own words.

https://i.imgur.com/WyZcWdz.png
Q Related 21 June WyZcWdz

Get to the original posting on 8chan at link below. Much better view from here and you can get to the links to the four photos shown above as well.

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1850010.html#1850397

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q Related 21 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 21 June   Q Related 21 June I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related 21 June
Page 1 of 1