Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming Empty
PostSubject: a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming   a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 11:46 am

Crazy isn't an appropriate word for this situation.
Just doesn't work here.

Somewhere back aways, very near July 29.. might of been the 28th more than likely.

I was jacking up a trailer with a hi-lift jack (picture) to slide and drop a few (6") over to one side for some clearance.
a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming Hi-lif10

while the trailer was in the air with weight on the jack, the handle slipped out of my hand.... silent swish.. clips my head just in front of my head and the instant thought was, going down! Well I didn't go down but hurt like !@@#! one hand on trailer .. one hand on head oh, that hurts!!!

I was kneeling so I didn't try to get up... just made sure the marbles were still inside.

Came back after surveying the bump.. nice round handle ... so no cuts, good deal, no one home but me to bandage sooo I sat around recovering.

Yeah the story is going somewhere just to last Sunday... morning 2 am .. oh bad cough!! Man my head hurts... 5 am very bad headache! oh where is that Tylenol with acetaminophen... definitely need two... got some sparkley migraine eye going on too.. 

So this is why I haven't been posting since...

Delayed Concussion!
Right? uh huh!
Well yeah....

So lesson is ? 
If your head hurts for more than a week... maybe get a Doctor ta take a peak!
gotta run get a pill. later., oh and yeah... it is still hurting some.
Monday morning I was dying with headache pain for hours!, and unable to think very well of course.

so todays article below
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming   a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 11:58 am

Oh yeah, I did spend two days in bed, BUT I'M LOOSE NOW, just slower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming   a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Last week before this all cropped up again! (head)

I had been looking for dear, hometown friend for a number of years. 

I did finally find him through searching using name and hometown name, albeit too late, He died last year in a mining accident in Montana, one of those very large dump trucks rolled down a hill, flipped over onto the cab. My friend Mike was killed. 
Really sad to find out a yr. late.. this due to the fact he had relocated to Montana.
I also ran across the findings of the mining co. being found at fault for the accident, lack of safety checks of the site etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming   a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 11:56 pm

That's so sad man I'm sorry to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming   a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 6:05 pm

Did you see a doctor, Spring? !!!  I hope you did.

And sorry your friend is gone.  Plan on meeting him again soon.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming   a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 8:41 pm

Yeah!

I do still have to take it easy... I'm finding I can't do as much reading yet.

I did just find a couple friends on facebook although I despise it... only using to touch bases with some because of Mike,
this has shown me that it is important to maintain some sort of contact.

After my Dad died .. my Mother decided to move from the home town to live with her sister in Oakland Ca.

I was the one who didn't want to leave (have an older sister)... I was freshman in 1967 all my friends in this town... born there too.

I'm now wondering which way life would have taken me. Mom meant well but I wish we could have stayed longer.
U know the old "It takes a Village to raise a child" ... well I now see that this is what was important .. my roots were cut. Some important life thoughts going on now! I still miss my village. Parents lifetime friends and kids, my grandparents.. two uncles and an aunt + cousins. Now only one relative left.
The big city area did not do much for us really. Most of you know my main roots are the outdoors way back country!
One of the friends I see is big Elk hunter / fisherman... man .. and like I always tell everyone... up there.. when you cast, the fish is on the hook before it hits the water! Should see the big trout.

The coolest thing is that Fred was in Catholic school until freshman year and yet we both know another fella, Don.
because 
Well, anyway zuck needs to redo facebook, pretty clunky I think.

Researcher keep up with the Q posts... this thing is gonna blow soon!
I can't read them all right now... 
Pray!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming   a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 9:17 pm

Sorry to hear what happened to you Spring. Praying for a full and speedy recovery.

i think you're right about the roots thing. Not just families but communities. My cousins, the whole family, live in a town where generations of their ancestors lived, where they went to school and went to church. They know everyone and everyone knows them. It's not like that where i live. Neighbors don't know each other too well and people barely speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming   a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 11:04 am

Thanks jem.
I know I'm right, even in the 70's I knew something just wasn't right about everything around me down in Ca. 
I just feel like the Lord has directions for us planned and just what happens if someone changes things?
How many other changes have to happen to compensate or is there any compensation?
Something to ponder!
I have to go now to see if Fred answered so I can find out if he knows our other friend passed.
I have some other issues that came to light that would have been life changing that I have to look at before this Crap On The Fan situation hits takes two decisions that affect me and my family. I can't go into detail so I have some thinking to do.. some uncertainty for sure! 
I'm gonna be praying more and more for this planet and this nation!
What I see right now is more and more disturbing and I don't think we alone in this nation can change the course!
You all need more prayers.

I have some work to to my truck.. three bolts to remove.. then waiting for Nate to help remove hood and old engine.
So maybe a little cleaning of an intake.. and then take it easy "pondering" .. no more working until Thursday-Friday.
Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming   a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a dose of life of spring (me) .. yeah I know.. fall is coming
Page 1 of 1