Share | 

I TOOK A DEEP DIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: I TOOK A DEEP DIVE   Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:49 pm

With Neon revolt.  WHOA!  Too much for me, but:

BTW, I knew there was new Q because I was there scrolling for the specific info on the 757's that made the round trip from Va. (DC outskirt) to Ark. and back.
I went back to Aug 1st and couldn't spot it.

Whatever HRC docs we thought they might be, Q said no, they're in NY. 
SO...I never saw what they might have been picking up, but this article might cover
it:
https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/09/04/the-palladian-skullandbones-part-2-secretsocieties-thecabal-clintonfoundation-arkansas-skullandbonesanon-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

"...there is an anon who claims to have worked in IT for an arm of #TheCabal – specifically Skull & Bones members down in Arkansa – who had saved up a bunch of their secrets regarding human and drug trafficking, blood harvesting, Illuminati/Bloodline members like the Rockefellers, and the Arkancide of politicians. He was systematically dropping info about their various hideouts, trafficking routes, symbols, corporations, members and organizations – and boy was there a lot, because it literally reached world-wide."
--------------------------------------------

He goes very deep, but it's pretty amazing/disgusting.

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I TOOK A DEEP DIVE   Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Thanks. I didn't know there was a part 02. I read part 01 back in August. Link to part 01 is below for anyone who might have missed it. It's long, it's detailed, and it has more moving parts than a Swiss watch, so it's probably best reading it first for background before diving into part 02.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/23/the-palladian-skullandbones-secretsocieties-thecabal-clintonfoundation-arkansas-skullandbonesanon-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

It’s Pick on Vegetarians & Vegans ← (same) → PETA Week

I'm a second hand vegan. Cows eat grass and I eat cows.

If vegans can eat a "burger" made of soy,
then I should be able to eat broccoli made of sirloin.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have put meat inside them.

There's plenty of room for all God's creatures . . .
. . . right next to the mashed potatoes!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

I TOOK A DEEP DIVE
Page 1 of 1