Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World Empty
PostSubject: It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World   It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 11:04 am

It's taking some effort to even confirm Robert Storch is still the NSA IG.  
EVERYTHING'S A SECRET.   Laughing Cool

They had a big award ceremony in October 2019, for excellence in performance of duties.  Two guys got an award for performance in a certain category.  Three guys got an award for something else.  In total, somebody handed nine people their awards.  You're never going to know who any of them were !   Laughing
WHAT was I thinking!!  heehee.  But, still at it.
Pertinent Q in next post, while I continue to see what I might spy. (OR I could wait on Q ~) lol.

It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World Website%20footer

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World   It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 11:30 am

OR, I COULD try Q's links. Oooh, Genius.  Laughing  I'm trusting this is relevant now, but we shall see.

It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World 2210a10

1st link is to Horowitz, DOJ IG .  He came out of the SDNY !  https://oig.justice.gov/about/meet-ig.htm
-------------------

https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/press-releases/2017/robert-storch-nsa-ig.shtml

https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/Article/1618765/robert-storch-confirmed-as-national-security-agency-inspector-general/

Appointed Dec 2017.  He came out of NDNY.  I'll put his bio in the next post.
---------------------

AND Here's a statement on security of the 2020 elections:
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/Article/2009338/joint-statement-from-doj-dod-dhs-dni-fbi-nsa-and-cisa-on-ensuring-security-of-2/

Last edited by Dove on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World   It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 11:51 am

This is the other Q post that mentioned Storch:

Poor DiGenova.  He too thought it was right around the corner~over a year ago.  But what can you do?  Everytime a white hat says "Booo", another 4 or 5 demons come flying out.
(I won't be done with this in a day)

It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World 222910

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World   It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 12:08 pm

https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/Article/1618765/robert-storch-confirmed-as-national-security-agency-inspector-general/

Admiral Michael S. Rogers, Director of the National Security Agency, is pleased to announce the Senate confirmation of the President's nomination of Robert P. Storch as the Inspector General (IG) for the National Security Agency. Upon the President's signature, Mr. Storch will become the first presidentially-appointed IG for NSA.

"We look forward to welcoming Mr. Storch at NSA. His extensive experience at the Department of Justice's Office of Inspector General makes him an excellent choice to be NSA's IG. His nomination and confirmation underline our commitment to lawfulness, transparency and the protection of legitimate whistleblowers," noted Admiral Rogers.

The NSA Office of Inspector General (OIG) works independently within the Agency to assess the Agency's activities. In doing so, NSA OIG helps ensure the NSA abides by law, regulation, and policy; treats its employees and affiliates fairly; and uses public resources wisely. NSA OIG's authority promotes accountability, and assists in detecting and preventing fraud, waste, and abuse.

Prior to joining NSA, Mr. Storch served in several positions at the Department of Justice's OIG, including as Senior Counsel to the IG and Acting Deputy IG prior to his 2015 appointment as Deputy IG. He also served as chairman of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency Whistleblower Ombudsman Working Group. The Whistleblower Ombudsperson program he helped establish is widely seen as a leader in the field.

Earlier in his career, Mr. Storch also worked as a federal prosecutor in the Northern District of New York, most recently serving as the Deputy Criminal Chief and Counsel to the U.S. Attorney. He was also posted overseas for two years as a Department of Justice Resident Legal Advisor in Ukraine.

Mr. Storch is a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard University and earned his J.D. from Columbia Law School.

I already posted this, but Ibelieve The inspector general for the Intelligence Community,  Michael Atkinson, should be fired and prosecuted.  He changed the regs in order to further the impeachment efforts. 

So does Sundance.https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/04/sketchy-inspector-general-michael-atkinson-admits-whistle-blower-never-informed-him-of-contact-with-schiff-committee/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World   It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Hard to Dive Deep into Spy World
Page 1 of 1