Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARK TAYLOR AUGUST 5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MARK TAYLOR  AUGUST 5 Empty
PostSubject: MARK TAYLOR AUGUST 5   MARK TAYLOR  AUGUST 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 12:31 pm

You could skip over the first 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScyTqfAaCQA

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: MARK TAYLOR AUGUST 5   MARK TAYLOR  AUGUST 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 6:26 am

This is an older one with Mark and Sheila.  12.5 minutes long.

Mark said something very helpful.  He said, remember, this (the exposure, the arrests) has already happened in the Spirit (realm) as it has been prophesied about. 

Now God often prophesied with a caveat:  IF you do this, I will do that.  
 IF My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Even so,  God IS working in this day to cleanse this nation and the earth of the oppression.
And we pray:  Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUeilCF9JZM

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: MARK TAYLOR AUGUST 5   MARK TAYLOR  AUGUST 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 9:25 am

YouTube got to it before I could. BTW, I was listening to Sheila Z last night with S. Quayle and she mentioned that she already had two strikes with YT. One more and shes gone.

MARK TAYLOR  AUGUST 5 Yt10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: MARK TAYLOR AUGUST 5   MARK TAYLOR  AUGUST 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 11:16 am

i don't pay any attention to the guy, but what did he say, in a nutshell, that got him whacked?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: MARK TAYLOR AUGUST 5   MARK TAYLOR  AUGUST 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 11:42 am

michael371 wrote:
i don't pay any attention to the guy, but what did he say, in a nutshell, that got him whacked?

I don't really pay much attention to the guy either and I didn't hear the video so the question goes to Dove to answer. I do listen to Sheila Z though and since it was her video and not Mark Taylor's that got whacked it made me sit up and take notice.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: MARK TAYLOR AUGUST 5   MARK TAYLOR  AUGUST 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Sheila's channel is still up:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MsReelmccoy

Mark's is still up, but very pared down.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOcxxWkbqDn6TiFcez9XUPQ

I think the video was reposted by a youtuber who puts up portions of real source videos, monetizing them for his own profit, as many do.

So either Sheila or Mark may have asked to have it removed.
I put the part that caught my attention in my notes above the video.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: MARK TAYLOR AUGUST 5   MARK TAYLOR  AUGUST 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Thanks Dove. That's our girl keeping all us reprobates and deplorables in line. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARK TAYLOR AUGUST 5   MARK TAYLOR  AUGUST 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARK TAYLOR AUGUST 5
Page 1 of 1