Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boston bombing suspect’s friend took FBI bullet to top of head

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Boston bombing suspect’s friend took FBI bullet to top of head Empty
PostSubject: Boston bombing suspect’s friend took FBI bullet to top of head   Boston bombing suspect’s friend took FBI bullet to top of head I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:36 pm

You go see
http://www.prisonplanet.com/kill-shot-photos-show-boston-bombing-suspect%E2%80%99s-friend-took-fbi-bullet-to-top-of-head.html

Kill shot? Photos show Boston bombing suspect’s friend took FBI bullet to top of head

RT
May 30, 2013

Ibragim Todashev, who was killed by the FBI during a questioning, was shot six times, once in the crown of his head, photos shown at a press conference in Moscow reveal. His father suspects it could have been a kill shot.

“I can show you the photos taken after the killing of my son. I have 16 photographs. I just would like to say that looking at these photos is like being in a movie. I only saw things like that in movies: shooting a person, and then the kill shot. Six shots in the body, one of them in the head,” Abdulbaki Todashev said at the press conference at RIA Novosti news agency in the Russian capital.

He explained that the photos were taken by friends of his son in the US, to whom the FBI handed the body.

“I want justice and I want an investigation to be carried out, I want these people [the FBI agents] to be put on trial in accordance with US law. They are not FBI officers, they are bandits. I cannot call them otherwise, they must be put on trial,” he said.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Boston bombing suspect’s friend took FBI bullet to top of head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston bombing suspect’s friend took FBI bullet to top of head   Boston bombing suspect’s friend took FBI bullet to top of head I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm

This is all coming to light because the Federal thugs leaned too hard on the responding officers who've refused to keep their mouths shut that an unarmed man was shot 7 times in the middle of the night during "routine business" the feds were conducting. If you want to read some more go over to the other thread from a week or whenever ago.
Back to top Go down

Boston bombing suspect’s friend took FBI bullet to top of head
Page 1 of 1