Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amputee actor in Boston bombing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
katsung47

Amputee actor in Boston bombing Empty
PostSubject: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm

This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.

(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.
http://www.kaotic.com/media/pictures/f8b4e8bc6ce4b653ecac5442b556ee65.jpg

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.

Frame 6
Amputee actor in Boston bombing C8qHMkp

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.

Frame 8
Amputee actor in Boston bombing ILjGbWo

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.

Frame 9
Amputee actor in Boston bombing L5EfD4d

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.

Frame 11
Amputee actor in Boston bombing 7fjVqAW

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.

Frame 14
Amputee actor in Boston bombing 5WEw6mm

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We're now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.

Frame 20
Amputee actor in Boston bombing S1i5jpe

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.

http://www.bbmisc.com/tempor/showthread.php?20697-Boston-Bombing-Actor
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:32 pm

There's more. I recommend opening this image in a new window to be viewed along side my analysis.

https://secure.flickr.com/photos/95084266@N03/8664188128/

This image was taken by a third party photographer seconds after the first explosion. There is clear evidence of false flag staging here. The man in the red coat and baseball hat on the right is kneeling down giving directions to the guy in the white T-shirt. Also looking to this pair for direction are the woman sitting to the right and the man in a hood and sunglasses who set up the double amputee prosthetics.

Notice the relaxed posture and face of the hooded man. Notice also the calm prepared posture of the woman sitting down on the bottom right. See how her shirt sleeve is severely torn, yet her skin underneath is clean and clear of injury and blood. From where she's sitting look right to the bottom right corner and you can see an unmarked bottle of fake blood.

Look to the left and see the cowboy hat man standing there doing nothing. This is the same man who will pretend to hold the tourniquet of the fake amputee actor later on. Look to center of the photo and you will see the african woman moving herself away from the amputee actor since her shielding him from camera's job is over. Next to her is a woman with red hair leaning on her elbow.

Compare this now with another photo taken seconds later. Putting them side by side is very helpful.

Amputee actor in Boston bombing 7fdafdbc7f9645d95ce672e49d7e146a

The man with the hood and sunglasses, who was just sitting up looking fine and healthy after fixing up the amputee actor's prosthetics, is now on his back being evaluated by two people. Notice the rips in his jeans have no sign of blood or injury on the skin. The woman with red hair however is in the exact same pose as a minute ago. Meanwhile the double amputee actor is completely ignored by everyone when he is clearly in the most dire need of attention. There is a small amount of fake blood around him where the african lady shielding him used to be, she has dissappeared. What happened to her? Compare this photo with the first in my post.

Amputee actor in Boston bombing 2d1c4b60d453d6c2b6de52e90a76264c

The african woman who was sitting up, shielding the hooded man and amputee actor's prosthetic rigging, giving hand signals, looking left and right, having no visible blood or injuries, is now covered in blood and strapped into a spine board stretcher.

In a real medical scenario the amuptee would receive immediate treatment or die from bleed out. The fact this actor woman is removed from the scene via stretcher while the double amputee is left on the ground is ludacris. He would be dead from blood lose before they could even begin spinal assessment procedures involved in moving a patient to a stretched. Not to mention his blood lose would be over five liters, enough to cover the entire scene around these people in a thick puddle.

From firsthand experience with trauma in the field of EMS work, this is not real. These are actors. This is all staged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:37 pm

No analysis needed fake, posted at link about bombing lets move on, last harvest is almost upon us.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Amputee actor in Boston bombing Lookatthis-21-625x351

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/lookatthis-21-625x351.png

Boy ran away with torn clothes.
--------------
Amputee actor in Boston bombing 843626-boston

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2013/04/16/1226621/843626-boston.jpg

AWARD-WINNING PHOTO: Man with torn cloths, but no sign of any cuts or wounds. Is this really possible?

--------------
This video may tell you how they could show you with torn clothes.

https://youtu.be/cwZv_fsXEes

Another cover up team? 1. A man gets up, pulls at / rips his shorts, then sits down again. What is his story?

2. The woman in black appears to take a photo of Bauman, then put her camera away, then start helping people. That seems odd to me.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Amputee actor in Boston bombing Img8721q

imageshack.us/a/img248/43/img8721q.jpg

Amputee actor in Boston bombing 2013bostonmarathonafter

http://imageshack.us/a/img15/7500/2013bostonmarathonafter.jpg 

Amputee actor in Boston bombing 63152320

Where the blood came from. Bleeding lady.
imageshack.us/a/img248/43/img8721q.jpg
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:52 pm

A failed performance. Actor Patrick Downes had to hold the fake foot with bandage.

http://letsrollforums.com/boston-bomb-victims-journey-t29718.html
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:34 pm

That Let's Roll Forum is one heck of a web site. Have a look at all the stuff over there.

http://letsrollforums.com/index.php

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Any site with a barry bashing sub forum gets two thumbs up from me.

happy dance 

researcher wrote:
That Let's Roll Forum is one heck of a web site. Have a look at all the stuff over there.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:28 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Any site with a barry bashing sub forum gets two thumbs up from me.

happy dance 

researcher wrote:

Yeah that! I created a new bookmark folder just for forums and added it because it rated not being lost in a sea of other bookmarks. clap Barry bashing sub forum, gotta check up on that one pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Amputee actor in Boston bombing Realpeople1

Amputee actor in Boston bombing Realpeople2
When the bomb exploded, there was a sound so loud that a lot of people covered up their ears with hands. The sound source was from mid-way of the building. you can see from some people's sight. But was it possible the bomber throwing a backpack(with pressure pot inside) into the air? Or from the midway of the building? I don't agree with this explanation. I think it was a sound produced by another party to distract public's attention so actor teams could do their job without being watched.
Quote :
, “Smith then offers up the theory that the explosion was in what he assumes to be a hotel, and that it could possibly have been the result of a gas leak in the kitchen. His confusion is entirely understandable given that there was a noticeable lack of any indication that there had been an explosion out on the pavement, including a serious shortage of visible victims. Smith then listens in as local Fox reporter Maria Stephanos talks with the anchor for the local Fox affiliate, who is identified only as Mike. Stephanos quickly dismisses the second blast as insignificant. She then goes on to say that the first blast did not occur at ground level, but rather midway up the building. Mike interjects, “So, Maria, again just to make this point, since you were right there, you’re saying from what you could see, it didn’t seem like the explosion happened on the ground but actually happened in the building?” To which Maria quickly responds, “Exactly, Mike, in the middle of a building. I was right there. I turned around and you saw the plume of smoke in the middle of the building.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OYvjnZW3A
(Youtube disabled)
Did you notice that pretty much all the people along the fence line who aren’t running away, beginning with the bald guy with sunglasses and continuing down to the guy in the red jacket and blue cap, are all looking in the same direction? And it’s not at the ground, where the bomb supposedly detonated and where all the alleged victims are laid out. No, they are all looking at a spot about midway up the building, above where all the fake victims are sprawled out. That’s a pretty strange coincidence, isn’t it?
So the bomb went off midway up the building, but it blew off everyone’s legs?! That doesn’t sound quite right. What does sound entirely plausible though is that a smoke bomb was detonated over the heads of the crowd, providing cover for the actors, in full wardrobe and make-up, to swiftly emerge from Lenscrafters to take up their positions on the pavement. And if that sounds crazy to you, blame Fox News. They’re the ones who reported it.
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr118.html
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 pm

If you think Jeff Bauman and others were performing a stage show at finish line, then it was an organized crime done by the Feds. No others has such an ability to do that. A well organized operation would also set up a field office at finish line to monitor and command the bombing show. That field office likely was in the building to the bombing site where a distract sound was produced to turn away people's attention.

The following pictures also indicate that office had issued instruction to particular force at particular time.

Amputee actor in Boston bombing Lookingup1

police look up

Amputee actor in Boston bombing Lookingup2

undercover look up

Amputee actor in Boston bombing Lookingup3

Carlos looks up

Source : http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr118.html
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Keep people away from the criminal site. Only the Feds could take photo information.
They control the security, drove people – potential witnesses away. So their actors could perform without being watched.

https://youtu.be/kJn6kz-nDhA
go that way.

https://youtu.be/fvQKaKVJZls
turn to the right  (smoking video )

https://youtu.be/SXQqWNC0-D8

Quote :
Originally Posted by goodomens97

This is a video I hadn't seen before, and it comes in from an angle starting from the corner of the first site, walking toward the actual "blast" site. It's very shaky and not very long, but if you watch it frame by frame, there's some interesting stuff happening from 0:29-0:32--some guys near the building hastily loading something purple into a black bag. The thing that really caught my attention, though, was the very end. When someone on the set noticed the person filming, he violently screams at him to "GET OUT OF HERE!"
http://letsrollforums.com/looking-across-bomb-site-t29641p3.html
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Quote, 'Nicole Brannock Gross, Victim In Boston Marathon Bombing Photo, Gives CBS Interview With Family
: 05/30/2013

The photograph of Gross, seen around the world, became an instant symbol of the attack. After suffering two breaks in her left leg and an injury to her Achilles tendon, the Boston Globe reported that Gross has been re-learning how to walk.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/30/nicole-brannock-gross-boston-marathon-bombing-photo_n_3359462.html

There are doctor’s appointments and physical therapy sessions for Nicole, who suffered two broken bones in her left leg, a nearly severed Achilles tendon in her right

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/06/21/4120923/fundraiser-will-support-local.html#storylink=cpy
-------------------------
Amputee actor in Boston bombing I69764827._szw565h2600_

Nicole Gross’ original location, she is on dark red bricks.
Amputee actor in Boston bombing I69501076._szw565h2600_
Second location she moved to – two bricks away from blood stain.
Amputee actor in Boston bombing 1261651a145af3c736
Third location - Now she is on blood stain once her left foot was on. This photo has been described as "iconic" by some in the media, it graced the front pages of many papers the day following the bombing. Her name is Nicole Gross and she is reported to have two broken legs, or a broken leg and a broken ankle, depending on the source, yet she is sitting upright in a position that puts strain on the legs and shows no sign of pain nor does she grab at her injured legs. I have highlighted one square to demonstrate that she can even shift about with two broken legs and maintain the same stressful sitting position.
Although the pictures hint she hadn't moved because she showed with same sitting style, she actually moved at least twice, with two broken bones? There were many pictures and videos. None shows how she moves. What they show you were screened ones they thought with no flaw.
Source: http://anywho.simplesite.com/201858947
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Amputee actor in Boston bombing XND8cWp
The picture shows her left leg was broken. (at right bottom) The foot is her right leg's. The left leg can't be seen, obviously broken.
Amputee actor in Boston bombing I69156635._szw565h2600_ 
. Her left foot is in an unnatural style . I tried myself and found it is an impossible style unless her leg was broken. (Try it by yourself)
Amputee actor in Boston bombing CCo1knsh
Campbell on stretcher. Her left leg remains complete. It’s a conflict to other pictures.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:27 pm

katsung47 wrote:
Campbell on stretcher. Her left leg remains complete. It’s a conflict to other pictures.
Can't give you this one katsung47 as she has compound fractures in the left leg (possibly in both legs) and NOT an amputation. Crisis actors and fakers were there to be sure however some innocent people were actually hurt too. It was an explosion after all. I've been all over the pictures and on this one I believe you to be wrong. I've seen my share of compound fractures over the years and seen how they can distort limbs so I know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Amputee actor in Boston bombing I68780973._szw565h2600_

Krystle Campbell,  You can see one of her foot in blue color shoe is under the fence. (left bottom)

Amputee actor in Boston bombing Arredondo2

Carlos brings down the fence. Did he follow an order to do so? He should know there are people under the fence.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:50 pm

http://d2yq0g4vt6ipuo.cloudfront.net/94/80/i69501076._szw565h2600_.jpg

Man by the side of Bauman, not set a sight on him. Does Bauman exist?

http://letsrollforums.com/imagehosting/1261651a89d2c81e0b.jpg

Nobody takes care of Bauman. He seems not exist there.

http://d2yq0g4vt6ipuo.cloudfront.net/ad/83/i68780973._szw565h2600_.jpg

Woman crying, didn’t watch Bauman. (Campbell foot under fence)

http://d2vqx76lplv3ab.cloudfront.net/1b/3f/i69156635._szw565h2600_.jpg

Man watches somewhere else. Does Bauman exist? (check pulse)

http://wideshut.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Arredondo2.jpg

A man walks by, (Carlos on fence)

So many people passed by. Nobody sets the sight on Bauman when they pass there. It means Bauman was not there.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:46 pm

https://youtu.be/XG_BhXM26UA

How could they show you the pictures like that? Watch the last three minutes of the video. I think that’s how they put Jeff Bauman into the picture. Since it was a doctored picture. Nobody watch at Bauman because he was not there at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amputee actor in Boston bombing   Amputee actor in Boston bombing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amputee actor in Boston bombing
Page 1 of 1