Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we have to pray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

we have to pray Empty
PostSubject: we have to pray   we have to pray I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 3:26 pm

after what just happened, i am losing hope that this country can avoid marxism taking it over....there is no doubt that the republicans,barring a few, are gutless,spinelss cowards and traitors....the so-called demon-rats are reprobate marxists

i wanted to live to see this nation stand tall,imperfect, but standing for right and good, bending the knee in humility as we honor our Father in heaven....its not going to happen.....they are coming for us now, they have our children and grandchildren already....i am a big fan of the prophet isaiah because i do think i found a key in there several years ago that does  decipher our time....mike
9The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide itnot. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves. 10Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. 11Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him. 12As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths. 13The LORD standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people. 14The LORD will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people, and the princes thereof: for ye have eaten up the vineyard; the spoil of the poor is in your houses. 15What mean ye that ye beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor? saith the Lord GOD of hosts.
Back to top Go down

we have to pray
Page 1 of 1