Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove Empty
PostSubject: ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove   ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 11:25 am

she has had a death in the family and has a lot on her right now..
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove   ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 11:39 am

I'm sorry to hear that, Mike. I received a PM from her a few days ago saying she would be away a few days due to family emergency matter that she described that I can't/won't divulge without her permission. I can say that she said she would return soon and that she was sending me the PM because she didn't want anyone to worry that something happened to her. That's as much as I can share right now.

Anyway peeps, keep Dove and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove   ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Ok, That is sad to hear for sure. I ask thatĀ  our Savior be with herĀ  and give her strength through these hard times of loss.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove   ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 4:32 pm

Also praying for her for comfort and strength!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove   ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 8:57 am

Yaddy wrote:
Also praying for her for comfort and strength!

i'm in agreement with this. My thoughts and prayers are with you Dove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove   ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 4:18 pm

Yes.
Dove a prayer for you and other family members.
Lord Yeshua be with you all.
Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove   ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ya'll be sure to give up a prayer for dove
Page 1 of 1