Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

researcher... any power outages down that way?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

researcher... any power outages down that way? Empty
PostSubject: researcher... any power outages down that way?   researcher... any power outages down that way? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 11:15 am

I just had a power outage about 15 min ago.. only different thing was that it was some sort of surge that flipped my 100 amp breaker!

What with all the magnetic field problems I wonder... none of the charts have been normal and are missing any indicators .. about 95% of the scale.. no way to know.

I flipped all the power strips and left one light on so I'd know when it came back on and to make sure a brown out does not do damage.

Seems ok now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: researcher... any power outages down that way?   researcher... any power outages down that way? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 11:30 am

Since I am prepared for extreme outdoor stuff.
What I lack in home, I have to make up in the #1 trailer with solar and shower stuff since the house has electric water heater and oven... while the home heat is fire/wood and the cook top is gas.
Outdoors-mobile: electric water pump shower, heated by wood stove water tank.
3 Solar panel systems charge main battery for large electrics, lights, and 2 smaller systems for charging ATV batteries and all other small devices and any hand held stuff of which one back-packable for AAA, AA, 123A and 9v.

3 inverters in large 2500 watt, 1500 watt, and 100 watt (ATV'S). SO.. AC to DC is covered Margarita time to bed time night light!

Neighbors have noisy gas generators that kick on and off. I like silence, specially outdoors!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: researcher... any power outages down that way?   researcher... any power outages down that way? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 11:36 am

time for some more Morning Dave... I no longer call coffee "Joe" cause of that loon on the left-over news.

going for some SPRING'S NEWS next.. don't miss some important crap!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: researcher... any power outages down that way?   researcher... any power outages down that way? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 11:45 am

Nothing here, Spring. Power has been OK.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THANKS   researcher... any power outages down that way? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 12:28 pm

GUESS JUST LOCAL.
FIRST TIME MAIN BREAKER FLIP TO OFF THOUGH!

FOR THE WISE... GET CIRCUIT BREAKER POWER STRIPS FOR PUTERS, TVS AND WHAT NOT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MUSTABEEN DAT OPINION   researcher... any power outages down that way? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 1:04 pm

POWER OUT AGAIN MY STREET @ 10:39:++

ON 10:50 -- NO BREAKER THIS TIME.

PG&E  IT IS NOT CONSTITUTIONAL FOR RESIDENTS OF THIS STATE OF CALIF. TO PAY FOR THE RAISE IN SERVICE FEE'S TO COVER YOUR NEGLECT OF SYSTEMS OR WRONGFUL DEATH AND DAMAGES LAW SUITS AND I THEREFORE REQUEST THAT THE STATE GOVERNMENT TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR UTILITIES CO. AND CONVERT TO A PUBLIC UTILITY, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT BANKRUPTCY TO EVADE SUITS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: researcher... any power outages down that way?   researcher... any power outages down that way? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 1:09 pm

PRESIDENT TRUMP
THE DAMS THAT PROVIDE POWER TO THIS UTILITY ARE OF FEDERAL INVESTMENT, WE CALIFORNIANS ASK THAT YOU INVESTIGATE THIS UTILITY CO. PG&E FOR ILLEGAL RATE INCREASES AND JERRY BROWN FOR PASSING A BILL TO ALLOW FOR PG&E RECEIVE MONEY FROM TAX PAYERS TO PAY FOR THEIR SUITS!
THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: researcher... any power outages down that way?   researcher... any power outages down that way? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

researcher... any power outages down that way?
Page 1 of 1