Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc Empty
PostSubject: OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc   OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2022 8:19 pm

Looks like Michigan and Indiana .. some in Ohio ..has a major power outage .. And Trump gets another TFR   (temporary flight restrictions)       
W.H.G.
OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc 7eb32068dad891a8

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc   OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 6:52 am

@WallStreetSilv

[url=https://twitter.com/search?q=Breaking news&src=vibe][/url]

OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc 32625_128
[size=11][size=11]Breaking news
[/size]
[url=https://twitter.com/search?q=Breaking news&src=vibe][/url]
The U.S. Diesel Shortage Is Worsening OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc 1f6a8

Reports of an impending diesel shortage could potentially lead to truckers running out of fuel, ultimately stranding shipments and hiking consumer prices.

OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc Fg2InYOXwAEyFqk?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc   OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 3:19 pm

Reliable Source:

Get ready for everything to flip upside down ...fill your tank up.. etc by Thursday next week gas will be up higher then you've seen it
(no 'dark' included)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc   OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 5:06 pm

Won't copy, but link works with story access.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/middle-east/economy/1665156413-lebanese-banks-close-again-after-depositor-holdups-surge

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc   OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 5:58 pm

@WallStreetSilv

·
23h

This is going to be one crazy winter in the UK ...

OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc Fg13caSXkAAHvHI?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc   OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 10:47 pm

2 hrs ago-

OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc Fg7TYKRWAAAGuzD?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc   OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 11:53 am

@EndTimeHeadline   posted 11-7

OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc 1f6a8 The FDA is warning us that we are now facing a very serious shortage of Amoxicillin and it's only the beginning of shortages we've been warned would come!
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2022/11/the-shortages-that-youve-been-warned-about-is-coming/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc   OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 11:54 am

Disclose.tv

@disclosetv
·
4h

NEW - U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve has been drained for the 60th consecutive week to its lowest level in nearly 40 years.

This year's 33% decline is the largest on record.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc   OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 2:41 pm

Time2Realize… It’s OVER…

Quote Tweet
OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc Ek8XMLnS_miniANT1
@ANT159694954
·
10h
Saudi Arabia has voiced its aspiration to join BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa), a move Chinese experts regard as a blow to Washington's "oil for security" approach to the Gulf.
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/saudi-arabia-seeking-to-join-brics-threatens-us-oil-for-secu

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc   OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 2:45 pm

Dr Martin Hiesboeck
@MHiesboeck
9h

Money is fleeing #FTX to the time of 50 mil/minute

(That's alot of money moving!!!!!!!!)
------

MORE:
JUST IN: 152,000 $BTC ($3.15 billion) has been added to exchanges in the last 24 hours.

(to me, that's a troll move to grab money from suckers,,,if bitcoin (BTC) is going to be going down for the crash. but that's also a pretty uneducated opinion..) However, 70% of commenters are thinking it too, so....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc   OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OUTAGES-Power, Communications, Banks etc
Page 1 of 1