Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS Don't take no bull~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS Don't take no bull~ Empty
PostSubject: POTUS Don't take no bull~   POTUS Don't take no bull~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 12:07 pm

Or beaver.    chuckle

During an interview with Fox News’ Pete Hesgeth, President Trump bashed Elizabeth Warren in light of her announcement to run for President in 2020. As expected, he attacked her desperate attempts to prove “Native American Ancestry”, which she has almost none of.
“She did very badly in proving that she was of Indian heritage,” Trump told Pete Hegseth. “That didn’t work out too well. I think you have more than she does and maybe I do, too. And I have nothing. So, you know, we’ll see how she does. I wish her well. I hope she does well. I’d love to run against her.”
Hegseth followed up by saying “She says she’s in the fight all the way Mr. President, do you really think she believes she can win?”
“Well, that I don’t know. You’d have to ask her psychiatrist,” Trump hilariously responded.

-----More highlights:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Laura Ingraham
“General” McChrystal got fired like a dog by Obama. Last assignment a total bust. Known for big, dumb mouth. Hillary lover!
Donald J. Trump added,

Laura IngrahamVerified account @IngrahamAngle
Media Didn’t Like McChrystal Until He Started Bashing Trump https://www.lifezette.com/2018/12/media-didnt-like-mcchrystal-until-he-started-bashing-trump/ … via @LifeZette
7:32 AM - 1 Jan 2019

------
Go to twitter account for some more rousing Dem. bashing~

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: POTUS Don't take no bull~   POTUS Don't take no bull~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 12:12 pm

Hehehehe . . . squaw is out of her league. I posted about this too. Would seem Dove and I are synced up this morning. Laughing

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS Don't take no bull~   POTUS Don't take no bull~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 12:23 pm

researcher wrote:
Hehehehe . . . squaw is out of her league. I posted about this too. Would seem Dove and I are synced up this morning. Laughing

Hilarious vid U put up.

And the synch goes even deeper.  The other day my daughter (innocent about many things in life) asked me the difference between Mounds and Almond Joy.
As I answered, 'almonds', haha,  I looked at the screen and  read your new siggy. 

At least we're 'Blessed' nuts.  LOL

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POTUS Don't take no bull~   POTUS Don't take no bull~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 8:52 pm

R R R 
OR 
ARH ARH ARH
MATES ITS FUR SHUR A LAFF FRUM ME BOUNCIN BELLY!

NOW I BE GETTIN ON WIT ME LOOKIN FUR A VESSEL OF LAND LUBBERS
REDDY "NN" SET FUR DA SEA TOO!
WIT NEIGH EVEN A MAIN SAIL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: set a wheels that floats   POTUS Don't take no bull~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 7:56 pm

I'm gonna fish when ever!

Fresh worms AND THIS on Saturday!

Pull the camp trailer... go fishing, riding prospecting... yeah I know the world is ending... but I'm gonna take Jack and his dad out for some fun... just add kid seat and a picnic lunch and some juice!

POTUS Don't take no bull~ Img10Yes it floats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTUS Don't take no bull~   POTUS Don't take no bull~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTUS Don't take no bull~
Page 1 of 1