Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q THE MUSIC~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q THE MUSIC~ Empty
PostSubject: Q THE MUSIC~   Q THE MUSIC~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 11:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_01s4Mut2YQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q THE MUSIC~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q THE MUSIC~   Q THE MUSIC~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 12:55 am

Nice, and with a very early 80's disco beat.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Q THE MUSIC~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q THE MUSIC~   Q THE MUSIC~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 8:49 am

Yeah, my voice is gonna be heard!

Thanks Dove it was good!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q THE MUSIC~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q THE MUSIC~   Q THE MUSIC~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 1:10 pm

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7I_y5qCUPc

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q THE MUSIC~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q THE MUSIC~   Q THE MUSIC~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q THE MUSIC~
Page 1 of 1