Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POWER vs POWER and Mark Taylor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POWER vs POWER  and  Mark Taylor Empty
PostSubject: POWER vs POWER and Mark Taylor   POWER vs POWER  and  Mark Taylor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 3:26 pm

This is the latest M. Taylor interview I can find, it's different and very good as well.

I was coming with a question, but the answer came immediately.

This interview ended up as a discussion of POWER in it's many faces/facets as we are witnessing today.
And if POWER was THE corrupting desire/force, then we should deny it, run from it, one might think.
Yet I KNOW we need POWER; we're in a battle against Principalities and Powers.

The answer that came was this:  Christ Followers are the only ones who gain their
POWER AND AUTHORITY through TOTAL SURRENDER: by surrendering all of ourselves, so that The Victorious God may defeat all His enemies and reign Supreme on earth as it is in heaven.    His access to the corrupt world is through us.
We win 'not by [our] might or power, but by the Holy Spirit", says the Lord.

We sometimes maybe don't remember how IMPORTANT each of us is to God the Father, or what, in exchange for Eternal Life with Him, is expected of us.
"As He [Jesus] is, so are we in this world."

One other thing that was mentioned in the video is how the 503c churches will advise POTUS to forgive/forget rather than exercise Justice.  That's wrong and will not happen, but I read earlier today that Franklin Graham is advocating just that thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chDRL6Gt6Iw&t=356s

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POWER vs POWER  and  Mark Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: POWER vs POWER and Mark Taylor   POWER vs POWER  and  Mark Taylor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 9:26 pm

And OF COURSE Francis:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/04/01/pope-francis-wall-builders-will-become-prisoners-of-their-own-barriers/23703752/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

POWER vs POWER and Mark Taylor
Page 1 of 1