Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:04 pm

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID ON A PREVIOUS POST!!!! Thanks so much for this video!

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:18 pm

if I can find it

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Chuck Missler has a bunch to say about Mars. I have a video of this presentation with PowerPoint diagrams. He's right-on the money with this. He will talk about Joshua's long day (added hours) And Zachariah's shadow clock moving backward (subtract hours). A must hear if you research this area. I'm gonna embed 3 of the 10 videos in this series and the link below will take you to the rest if the first 3 have gotten your rapt attention. cyclops

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Mysteries+of+the+Planet+Mars-Chuck+Missler&oq=Mysteries+of+the+Planet+Mars-Chuck+Missler&gs_l=youtube-reduced.12..0l4.55867.55867.0.60280.1.1.0.0.0.0.71.71.1.1.0...0.0...1ac.2.SZGbxj3hVyA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:25 pm

I cannot find the link. Highly probable it was the previous forum..in which case it is now lost. Basically I had stated the same thing in the video that for days to be shortened that our planet's rotation would have to increase and that this would coincide with the worwood passing by and sizeable meteors hitting the earth. I also included gematra for calculating actual speed of travel at the temple mound which is a formula which is taking the speed at the equater multiplied by the cosign of the latitude of the temple mound location...at the equator the speed is ~1050mph of travel. Multiply this by the cosign at latitude of temple mound location to get it's speed....I believe it was ~800mph....I would not be amazed to find that the actual mph at the temple mount location to be 888mph.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Warrior Shepard, I'd like to see that too. If it is on the old forum, using the name you posted under over there I might be able to use my mod powers to pull up all of your postings. If you can remember what the title of the thread was or get even close on the title wording I might be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat for you. But no promises on that you understand. Wink That forum is pretty hosed up but it's worth a try if you're game.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:55 pm

I am definately game...can you be a 2nd brain and remind me..I have 2hrs to go in my shift and will have worked 12 1/2hrs today so I might not get there tonight

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
I am definately game...can you be a 2nd brain and remind me..I have 2hrs to go in my shift and will have worked 12 1/2hrs today so I might not get there tonight

Certainty, just take some time to unwind then shoot me a PM with what you noodled out and I'll see what I can do on the old forum. Second brain 'eh. If I haven't heard from you in a day or two I'll PM you as a reminder.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Hi, is this it?

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/god-matrix-amazing-geometry-research-t1254024.html#p12039120

"Rev
8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was
smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the
stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not
for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

by measurement
at the equator we know the distance around the earth is 24,901 miles. In
order find MPH we divide this by 24hrs. This equals 1037mph. Now, if we
apply the scripture above then it could be interpreted as the rotation
of the earth INCREASES by 1/3 so that in a 24hr period we are rotating
faster so that the Sun and Moon are not visible by a third and the day
is shortened. That is 1037+ 1/3mph = 1382mph. That puts the new
rotation speed at 1382mph In a 24hr (1382 x 24) period a single point on
the equator would travel a total distance of almost exactly 33, 000
miles. In other words 33k at 1/3 less time."

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Wormwood, Nibiru, Destroyer   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Oh yeah... a slow down, a flip and then jerk ... and speed up....

Gee I remember when peeps here would not accept this stuff like what I posted a number of years back... are we now thinking about it? Look at todays post on SOHO.... that is only one of about 4 large object and lots of smaller ones .. traveling very fast.
They have not been here all that long. It is sudden and you won't see it coming!

Just remember that when the waves roar to look up : Luke 21:25-28

And be careful about the CME Blast in the audio.... it may actually be an ultraviolet or other type of radioactive beam from the brown dwarf... I see it all the time shooting out two beams that travel a long way... such as this...

: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM 20130327_0824_c2_1024

Lower right of Mars you see the beams, 3 of them, most the time you will only see 2 or one. So this is more rare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:08 pm

I'm sorry peeps I'm busy ragging on everyone today for not listening.... so you all get it too... I give the 4 minute guy credit cause he does a better job making a video where I do not produce one... but I have given the stills many times and no one payed attention... or did some of you ... well good. As you can see from this one this morning : https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t924-today-s-soho-picture I have tried to keep up but with all the homies putting EASTER BUNNIES on the table and FORGETTING JESUS, I think you might know how I feel today... only the dog listens and doesn't talk back.

I have decided to skip Easter all together and take a WalkAbout. hiking with some dead fish in a can. .. first time... they can have the chocolate and the golden wrappers.. I can't have anything to do with it this year.

Talked with my sister and she claimed this and that could not be done because it was not following the Constitution... so I asked, WELL?, have you called any Senators or Congress persons... oh no I have called 0..................................I'm sorry folks but had to rip her for that and say she was part of the problem.... she hung up! Like I didn't expect it?

I'm DONE! No one will lift a finger...
I'm just waiting to see how all the -60 day banking turns out but it might be time to light a fire and leave.

Until then, I'll post what ever I find that is of interest to ur well being.

Dave
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Quote :
Hi, is this it?

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/god-matrix-amazing-geometry-research-t1254024.html#p12039120

Hey, scottr99, thanks for finding that. I'd forgotten all about that thread and it was interesting to read it once again. I hope it's the one that Warrior Shepard was wanting.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:53 am

Yes! That is the one! You guys rock!

thank you

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:05 am

spring2 wrote:
I'm sorry peeps I'm busy ragging on everyone today for not listening.... so you all get it too... I give the 4 minute guy credit cause he does a better job making a video where I do not produce one... but I have given the stills many times and no one payed attention... or did some of you ... well good. As you can see from this one this morning : https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t924-today-s-soho-picture I have tried to keep up but with all the homies putting EASTER BUNNIES on the table and FORGETTING JESUS, I think you might know how I feel today... only the dog listens and doesn't talk back.

I have decided to skip Easter all together and take a WalkAbout. hiking with some dead fish in a can. .. first time... they can have the chocolate and the golden wrappers.. I can't have anything to do with it this year.

Talked with my sister and she claimed this and that could not be done because it was not following the Constitution... so I asked, WELL?, have you called any Senators or Congress persons... oh no I have called 0..................................I'm sorry folks but had to rip her for that and say she was part of the problem.... she hung up! Like I didn't expect it?

I'm DONE! No one will lift a finger...
I'm just waiting to see how all the -60 day banking turns out but it might be time to light a fire and leave.

Until then, I'll post what ever I find that is of interest to ur well being.

Dave

Don't let Easter make you forget the Resurrection. Smile the Evil one would love that. I love you you Spring
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:21 am

researcher wrote:
Quote :
Hi, is this it?

Hey, scottr99, thanks for finding that. I'd forgotten all about that thread and it was interesting to read it once again. I hope it's the one that Warrior Shepard was wanting.

You're welcome researcher.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:41 am

Warrior Shepard wrote:
Yes! That is the one! You guys rock!

thank you

Guess that means that I can now switch off my half of your brain WS? lol!

Have a great day folks. Today is First Fruits. The day our Messiah beat death and by doing so gave all who believe on Him LIFE EVERLASTING!
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:37 am

I will repost the whole thing -

by Warrior Shepard » December 4th, 2012, 1:46 am

This looked like a good of place as any. This is also the perfect forum for this.

strange math...

Rev 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

by measurement at the equator we know the distance around the earth is 24,901 miles. In order find MPH we divide this by 24hrs. This equals 1037mph. Now, if we apply the scripture above then it could be interpreted as the rotation of the earth INCREASES by 1/3 so that in a 24hr period we are rotating faster so that the Sun and Moon are not visible by a third and the day is shortened. That is 1037+ 1/3mph = 1382mph. That puts the new rotation speed at 1382mph In a 24hr (1382 x 24) period a single point on the equator would travel a total distance of almost exactly 33, 000 miles. In other words 33k at 1/3 less time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Warrior Shepard » December 5th, 2012, 7:00 pm

soooo....Being curious now, I decided to check into this using the location of the Holy of Holies as proven by Newton2012 (Lord, how I wish I had known this wonderful man). To find the speed of your location on the globe you have to multiply the speed at the equator by the cosign of your latitude. the latitude of the temple is 31.46 - Doing the math then the speed at which the the earth turns at the temple mount is 882mph. If you apply the strange math as given above and increase by 1/3 then the new speed would be 1176mph at the temple. I then applied those numbers (882 and 1176)to the gematria and it spit this out

882 - Pain, Seat, Stir, Destruction, Pattern, Tophet, Tabernacle, Hear, Floor, Passover, Regard, Call, Send, Fish, Praise, Call, Create, Preaching, Send, Speak

1 verse with this Gematria - Ps 24:8 "Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle."

This of course is at current rotation speed.

Now if applying - Rev 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

It is interesting to note that 8 is 2/3 of 12 - OR if you subtract 1/3 (read INCREASE by 1/3) from 12 you come to

Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

So if this would be the cause of the increase, then applying Gematria we see the following

1176 - Drink, Salvation, Himself, Deceive, Crown, Tax, Find, Murmur, Spiritual, Wish, Speak, Deliver, Perish, Pit

and THREE (3) Verses -

2Sa 19:1 - And it was told Joab, Behold, the king weepeth and mourneth for Absalom.

Job 41:22 - In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.

Psa 116:17 - I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM   Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wormwood prophecy on Coast to Coast AM
Page 1 of 1