Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really Empty
PostSubject: i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really   i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:27 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
I was thinking: 
If only 11 million people have Obama-Care, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will an additional 13 million people be randomly shot?
I was thinking: 
If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent?
I was thinking: 
If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?
I was thinking: 
If you rob a bank in a sanctuary city, is it illegal or is it just an undocumented withdrawal?
I was thinking: 
Each ISIS attack now is a reaction to Trump policies, but all ISIS attacks during Obama's term were due to climate change and a plea for jobs.
I was thinking: 
We should stop calling them all 'Entitlements'. Welfare, Food Stamps, WIC, ad nausea are not entitlements. They are taxpayer-funded handouts, and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. No one is ENTITLED to them. However, Social Security and Veterans Benefits were paid into by us.  But now when we draw on them they are called entitlements and we are taxed on our own money.  Fair????
I was thinking: 
If Liberals don't believe in biological gender, then why did they march for women's rights?
I was thinking: 
How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary 
Clinton in advance of the debates?
I was thinking: 
Why is it that Democrats think super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?
I was thinking: 
If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, then don't nominate someone who's being investigated by the FBI.
I was thinking: 
If Hillary's speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?
I was thinking: 
The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' the Russians are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election.
I was thinking: 
If Democrats don't want foreigners involved in our elections, why do they think it's all right for illegals to vote?

I'm going to quit thinking for a while!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really   i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:49 pm

Good thinking!   Laughing

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really   i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 1:52 pm

this came from a cajun guy on a garden forum...poor guy had a son who was the first person to die in the US from aids due to a blood transfusion....he hates the CDC because they were alerted to some blood donations that had shown abnormalities in their screenings, but they approved them....the abnormalities were the aids virus and had there not been a good soul who worked at the CDC who contacted them, they would have never known what happened to their son. and WHY it happened....they KNEW the blood was contaminated!...just another story to add to the list of reasons that i hate the federal government overreach and long for the day that it is brought down to its knees
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really   i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 2:28 pm

How horribly sad.  If I could have my way... On earth as it is in Heaven.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really   i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was thinking....sorta' humor but not really
Page 1 of 1