Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

William Barr Hints at Future Indictments of Former Officials Comey, Strzok and McCabe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

William Barr Hints at Future Indictments of Former Officials Comey, Strzok and McCabe Empty
PostSubject: William Barr Hints at Future Indictments of Former Officials Comey, Strzok and McCabe   William Barr Hints at Future Indictments of Former Officials Comey, Strzok and McCabe I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 8:55 pm

https://youtu.be/zMGIUMpswsA
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

William Barr Hints at Future Indictments of Former Officials Comey, Strzok and McCabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Barr Hints at Future Indictments of Former Officials Comey, Strzok and McCabe   William Barr Hints at Future Indictments of Former Officials Comey, Strzok and McCabe I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 12:59 pm

We are clearly a patient people.  Good on us.

This would have been even more fun if he wrote it as a cia agent and signed off as an fbi agent, as he was so conveniently both.

From September 16, 2020

Memo Indicates Strzok Approved His Own Draft To Open Crossfire Hurricane
William Barr Hints at Future Indictments of Former Officials Comey, Strzok and McCabe Crossfire-Hurricane-Strzok

Of course the opposition has other arguments against this, such as "Priestap (presumably) signed off on this, tho his sig is missing.

https://www.politicalintegrityforum.com/memo-indicates-strzok-approved-his-own-draft-to-open-crossfire-hurricane/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

William Barr Hints at Future Indictments of Former Officials Comey, Strzok and McCabe
Page 1 of 1