Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND Empty
PostSubject: SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND   SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 9:29 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
... --- ... .-. ..- -. (s.o.s. run) !! - 0CT! - NO TIME!

1. - 0CT! SUPRISE -

2. ‘All of us are in danger’: John Pilger delivers a chilling warning from Julian Assange

3. William Barr’s Indictments of Andrew McCabe are Imminent

4. COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND

5. ISRAEL THREATENS TO USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO ‘WIPE OUT’ ITS ENEMIES

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND Empty
PostSubject: 0CT SURPRISES UN WRAPPED   SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 9:30 am

28 Signs Of Economic Doom As Pivotal Month Of September Begins

SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND Warning-Signs-2019-Public-Domain

The signs are very clear, but unfortunately we live at a time when “normalcy bias” is rampant in our society...

• SEP 3, 2019 8:03 AM

Futures Slide After Trade Deal Hope Turns To Dread

SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND Trader%20looking%204

The September rollercoaster has started early.

• SEP 3, 2019 7:41 AM

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ‘All of us are in danger’: John Pilger delivers a chilling warning from Julian Assange   SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 9:37 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/09/all-of-us-are-in-danger-john-pilger-delivers-a-chilling-warning-from-julian-assange/

VIDEO @ LINK

‘All of us are in danger’: John Pilger delivers a chilling warning from Julian Assange

September 3, 2019

RT:
SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND 5d6d972edda4c8795e8b4616
Journalist John Pilger has delivered a stark warning from WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange, who said that his persecution is intended to kill dissent. “Speak up now,” Pilger said, or face “the silence of a new kind of tyranny.”
Assange is currently serving a 50 week sentence in Belmarsh Prison for skipping a bail hearing in 2012. US authorities are seeking his extradition for his role in publishing classified documents, accusing him of espionage. Speaking at a rally outside the Home Office in London on Monday, Pilger passed on a message from the WikiLeaks editor who, if extradited and convicted, could be sentenced to 175 years in prison.

Quote :
It’s not just me. It’s much wider. It’s all of us. It’s all journalists, and all publishers who do their job who are in danger.
[size]

“The danger Julian Assange faces can easily spread to the present and past editors of the Guardian, the New York Times, Der Spiegel, El Pais in Spain, the Sydney Morning Herald, and many other newspapers and media outlets that published the WikiLeaks revelations about the lies and crimes of our governments,” Pilger continued.
Read More @ RT.com[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: William Barr’s Indictments of Andrew McCabe are Imminen   SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 9:43 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/09/william-barrs-indictments-of-andrew-mccabe-are-imminent/

William Barr’s Indictments of Andrew McCabe are Imminent

September 3, 2019

from H. A. Goodman:
https://youtu.be/gKRD7SFKzmk

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND   SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 10:01 am

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/complete-destruction-on-grand-bahama-island

COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND

WORLD NEWS DESK 03 SEPTEMBER 2019  HITS: 629

•  
  • [url=http://twitter.com/share?url=https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/complete-destruction-on-grand-bahama-island&text=COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND][/url]

•  

SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND GrandBahamaIsland-Before-After-Dorian_large
SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND Icon2 Comments
Hurricane Dorian with its 185 MPH and 220 MPH gusts, caused such complete destruction of Grand Bahama Island, that not only are most structures gone, much of the island itself no longer exists above sea level!
The photos below (Click twice to enlarge) show the catastrophic results of the Hurricane "stalling" over the island and smashing it with hurricane force winds for over 24 hours:
 SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND GrandBahamaIsland-Before-After-Dorian
The "AFTER" photo shows green lines which outline where the land above sea level used to be.  It is *possible* that once floodwaters recede, part or all of the land may return, but not likely.  The erosion by wind and wind-driven water has likely changed the land forever.
It is hard to imagine such destruction and even harder to imagine anyone surviving.  The death toll among island inhabitants and tourists is expected to be horrifying.
The average person does not grasp the destructive power of a hurricane.  I do.   It is DESTRUCTION like this which drives me to warn folks to evacuate whenever a hurricane is inbound anywhere. That's why I cover these storms from early-on and tell people to either prepare or to get out.
Lots of the public whine that it is "fear-mongering" and say "it's just a little wind and rain"  but it isn't;  I KNOW what these storms can do.   That's why I tell people to get out.  I will continue to do so.

YOU can keep this web site FREE to the General Public by clicking one or more of the ads below which generates Advertiser revenue of two to three cents per click - no purchase necessary by you -- and helps offset operating costs for this web site.  It costs $3100 a month to have this endeavor, your tiny click makes all the difference in the world at the end of a month.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ISRAEL THREATENS TO USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO ‘WIPE OUT’ ITS ENEMIES   SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 10:43 am

ISRAEL THREATENS TO USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO ‘WIPE OUT’ ITS ENEMIES

Standing next to a secretive Israeli atomic reactor earlier in the week, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu threatened to “wipe out” his enemies. In a speech that many will see as the Jewish state breaking its long silence over the possession of nuclear weapons, the Likud leader warned that it has the means to destroy its enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND   SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMOKEY SNIFFED IT OUT ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-3-2019 = Indictment of Andrew McCabe are Imminent && COMPLETE DESTRUCTION ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND
Page 1 of 1