Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want Your Name Or Message On A Brick At The Foot Of The Wall?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Want Your Name Or Message On A Brick At The Foot Of The Wall? Empty
PostSubject: Want Your Name Or Message On A Brick At The Foot Of The Wall?   Want Your Name Or Message On A Brick At The Foot Of The Wall? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 4:27 pm

What a great way to raise funds for the wall. Brian Kolfage of “Build the Wall” fame has come up with a great idea. We’ve already seen what has gotten done with the $20 million he’s already raised.

How many people will buy a $100 brick and have Nancy Pelosi printed on their brick. I’ll wager they’ll be in the THOUSANDS!!! I’m tempted to buy one myself just so I can say that I put her name on one of 'em. More options coming too so it's not just bricks.

See Brian's twitter page for some of those "more options".

https://twitter.com/BrianKolfage

https://twitter.com/BrianKolfage/status/1141790718433878017

Want Your Name Or Message On A Brick At The Foot Of The Wall? Bricks10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Want Your Name Or Message On A Brick At The Foot Of The Wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Your Name Or Message On A Brick At The Foot Of The Wall?   Want Your Name Or Message On A Brick At The Foot Of The Wall? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 7:36 pm

Quote :
Mexico announced the deployment of 15,000 military and national guard troops to the country’s northern border with the U.S.
“In the northern part of the country, we have deployed a total of almost 15,000 troops composed of national guard elements and military units,” Mexican Secretary of Defense Luis Cresencio Sandoval told reporters during a briefing on Monday. The defense secretary said his country has also deployed 2,000 guardsmen to their southern border, UPI reported.
Breitbart News reported earlier this month that Mexico announced plans to deploy up to 6,500 National Guard troops to its southern border and an additional 2,500 troops to the U.S. border.
The move comes in response to nearly 400,000 Central American and other migrants who entered the nation in the last three months on journeys to the U.S. Mexico City also discussed plans to deport approximately 2,500 migrants per day.
This decision comes on the heels of President Trump’s tariff threat against Mexico.
He told Mexico that if they don’t begin taking steps to stop the flow of illegal aliens coming to the U.S. that he will impose a 5% tariff on Mexican goods.
Despite Democrats, and even many Republicans, laughing at the President, Mexico wasn’t and quickly agreed to take action.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Want Your Name Or Message On A Brick At The Foot Of The Wall?
Page 1 of 1