Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook Insider Confesses All (read B4 it’s gone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Facebook Insider Confesses All (read B4 it’s gone) Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Insider Confesses All (read B4 it’s gone)   Facebook Insider Confesses All (read B4 it’s gone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 5:52 pm

Just start reading at the aim4truth link. Published 13 June, 2019. Once you start you won’t be able to put it down. I found this on David Wilcock’s newest blog post that he uploaded just yesterday. That blog is book sized and in 6 parts and I’ve been reading it (and following links) since 4am this morning. That’s ~12 hours of reading and research and I’m only half way through part four. Here’s the link to part one if you have a shit-load of time on your hands like I do. It’ll ruffle your tail feathers.

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/22962-social-media-nukes

https://aim4truth.org/2019/06/13/facebook-insider-confesses-all/

David Wilcock Blog Part 4 wrote:
This public statement by Chris Hughes was incredibly brave and brazen. It is no surprise that his article “mysteriously vanished” after being published on May 9th.

Just one month later, one of the original three founding members of Facebook (other than Mark) hand-delivered a MOAB letter to The Anonymous Patriot’s Conclave.

In full context, it may well have been written by Chris Hughes, who may have structured his confessional in two parts — first a quickly-censored public version and then a semi-anonymous version that was far more intense.

This letter was published on the American Intelligence Media website as of June 13th, and is being referred to as the “Zuckerberg Dossier.”

At this time, prior to our publication, it is still fairly obscure, with only 11 Likes and 16 comments. That will change:

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Facebook Insider Confesses All (read B4 it’s gone)
Page 1 of 1