Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet Empty
PostSubject: 2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet   2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 9:42 pm

In just 38½ minutes Steele gets into everybody’s shit! I even heard him use the “F” word at around 26 minutes in. The man was fired up big time. Twuz music to me ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up6hXalNj6k

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet   2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 6:02 am

do not and have never trusted this guy....his "appearance" at just the right time was always suspect to me....will listen, but with skepticism to anything he says.....very suspicious fellow
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet   2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 2:10 pm

I agree.  I was going to suggest maybe a 20-30% accuracy rating as we listen.  But this one cinched the deal.  I shut it off after the first 5 minutes.

The Palestine state shall rightfully rise in triumph (paraphrased)?

Supporting Ms. anti christian, new age Williamson?

Uh....no.  Just those two are too big to let slide.  It's over for me.  LOL.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet   2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 3:02 pm

NOT SHOOTING THE DELIVERY PERSON, HOWEVER.  WE FIND 'EM AND BRING 'EM.  THAT'S WHAT WE DO.
THE DECISION IS ALWAYS ~YOURS~

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet   2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 4:03 pm

Thanks for that. I don't agree 100% with RDS, nor do I agree 100% with anyone else either. That being said, Steele does have some rather good ideas that I do like. Steele brings some good stuff to the table. Because he may support someone or something that I disagree with or dislike doesn't mean I'm going to reject the rest of the parts I agree with and like.

That would be kinda like me never eating pizza again because of my dislike for pizzagate. I happen to really LIKE pizza - A LOT. I don't happen like that pizza was chosen to represent something nefarious, but I'm still going to like to eat pizza. (pepperoni & extra cheese please)

I try and adopt that sort of view when I listen to people speak. It's hard sometimes, I admit. Eat the meat & spit the bones out as Chuck Missler used to say.

Oh, and the CIA thing doesn't bother me any. I know it bothers Mike and maybe some other folks here. RDS and Kevin Shipp both have exposed so much after having once been in the belly of the beast. We've all made & make mistakes. They've both had a change of heart (we like to call it repentance) and have done a 180% turn from that life. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". I try to keep in mind that there are many GOOD people in the CIA and FBI et-all that are trapped in a really rotten to the core situation due to corruption at the top management tiers. Comey, Strzok, Muller et-al & etc. come to mind here. I do try to cut the average Joe's (the troopers in the trenches) some slack.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet   2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 5:21 am

i have no problem with kevin shipp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet   2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2019_07_07 Robert David Steele Talks With TradCatKnight – More Stuff You Haven’t Heard Yet
Page 1 of 1