Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This Empty
PostSubject: Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This   Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 10:13 pm

From a posting on Tiger Droppings today.

Post on TD wrote:
ONE little fact very few christians know about Jeshua(Jesus) is when he was one year old in Egypt, his blessed Mother made him a seamless one piece tunic.

That ONE piece of clothing is the ONLY one Jeshua ever wore. The tunic grew with the Lord, and never got dirty.

As my sig line pronounces, Read about it here, free online version, chapter xxix

So I went to the link in said posters sig, found chapter 29 & page 591 in the book and started in! Link and a few screen shots below. HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD – just browsing the pages. How did they ever come up with one tenth of the stuff in this book? (and that's being generous)

Below is the link to the book in PDF and the magic tunic pages in screen capture.

http://www.themostholyrosary.com/mystical-city-vol-ii.pdf

Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This Ch_29_10

Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This Ch_29_11

Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This Ch_29_12

Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This Ch_29_13

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This   Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 6:24 am

now, you see why i fight catholics all the time?....not only is it heresy, it is the deifying of a woman...there is a female attribute to the Godhead, but it ain't mary is "queen of heaven" according to the romanists....well, so is ianna(venus), isis, and the ever famous semiramus, wife of nimrod, etc....the vatican is the woman riding the beast, which has had many forms since genesis chapter 11...

researcher, sit down and read their catechisms some time if you want to be confused....i'll post a link to make it easy for you....the catholics are why i keep getting kicked off TD....most of them are catholics over there, and about 3 of us that are either reformed presbyterians or a hardshell baptist like me....a few wishy-washy southern baptists but they are only schooled in fairy tales and nursery rhymes....to a catholic, you and i are reprobates, bro...did you know that?

Back to top Go down

Hooooo-Boy, Where Do Catholics Come Up With This Extra Biblical Stuff? – Heads up Mike, Betting You Probably Ain’t Seen This
Page 1 of 1