Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   Empty
PostSubject: SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =    SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:43 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
... --- ... .-. ..- -. (s.o.s. run) !! - 0CT! - NO TIME!

1. EMERGENCY $75B Fed Bank Bailout Just Happened…& it’s Not Enough! (Bix Weir Live)

2. Fatal to Expose Trafficking: Cornell, Senators, NYPD, Kate Spade w/ Alessandro Castellón (1of2)

3. Red Pill News – Omar Deletes Evidence, Impeachment Hearings Begin

4. The 21st Century Crusades Have Commenced As the Democrats Usher In Communism While the Pope Is Ushering In Global Satanic Worship

5. Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-18-2019

6. This Is How Close America Is To Disaster: With A 'Trucker Bloodbath' Already In Progress, Once TEOTWAWKI Arrives, It'll Already Be Far Too Late To Prepare

7. ☢️????Impossible Prediction! Most Devastating Disruption Of Food Supply In 10,000 Yrs Is Coming!????☢️

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:28 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: EMERGENCY $75B Fed Bank Bailout Just Happened…& it’s Not Enough!   SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:48 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/09/emergency-75b-fed-bank-bailout-just-happened-its-not-enough-bix-weir-live/

EMERGENCY $75B Fed Bank Bailout Just Happened…& it’s Not Enough! (Bix Weir Live)

September 18, 2019

from RoadtoRoota:
https://youtu.be/nVk7tttnV4w

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fatal to Expose Trafficking: Cornell, Senators, NYPD, Kate Spade w/ Alessandro Castellón (1of2)   SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:51 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/09/fatal-to-expose-trafficking-cornell-senators-nypd-kate-spade-w-alessandro-castellon-1of2/

Fatal to Expose Trafficking: Cornell, Senators, NYPD, Kate Spade w/ Alessandro Castellón (1of2)

September 18, 2019

from Sarah Westall:

https://youtu.be/s3edmwie-WQ

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Red Pill News – Omar Deletes Evidence, Impeachment Hearings Begin   SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:07 am

http://thephaser.com/2019/09/red-pill-news-omar-deletes-evidence-impeachment-hearings-begin/

DEEP STATE

Red Pill News – Omar Deletes Evidence, Impeachment Hearings Begin
By The Phaser | September 18, 2019

from RedPill78:
RED PILL NEWS – OMAR DELETES EVIDENCE, IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS BEGIN
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/c8mWfVtsSMY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The 21st Century Crusades Have Commenced As the Democrats Usher In Communism While the Pope Is Ushering In Global Satanic Worship   SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:14 am

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/21st-century-crusades-have-commenced-democrats-usher-communism-while-pope-ushering-global-satanic

The 21st Century Crusades Have Commenced As the Democrats Usher In Communism While the Pope Is Ushering In Global Satanic Worship

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 13:27.

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   Chrislam

Can there be any doubt that the Democratic Party has been hijacked to usher in Communism? Just look at AOC's "new (gang)green deal". Look at Kamala Harris' statement about taking your private home and your car, and on and on it goes with the Democrats. File this new position of the Democratic Party away until the conclusion of this article which primarily deals with how the Catholic Church is being used to usher in the worship of Satan. 
How does one baptize a fallen angel? Well, the Pope would do exactly that. No, there is no formal declaration, yet, but the intention of the Pope to serve the "fallen ones" is clear. And what is also clear is the fact that this Pope is NOT a Christian. The Catholic religion has been hijacked. This Pope is on the record of having said he would baptize aliens (ie ET's, ie fallen angels). Don;t forget about Lucifer's telescope on top of Mt. Graham. This posiition, alone, should have been enough to wake up Catholics, everywhere, that their brand of religion had been hijacked. 
Did the world need any greater proof than the coverups that have taken place in the multiple and never-ending sexual and ritualistic abuse of our children at the hands of the Catholic hierachy? The links between these heinous and largely unpunished, and more importantly unrepetent acts of abuse, and child sex trafficking are beginning to appear. As if this ongoing evil was not bad enough, the Pope is now organzing a modern-day set of crusades against fundamentalist Christian beliefs (ie Biblicly based teachings) and those who earnestly practice 
Do you remember when the Imams recited Islamic prayer at the Vatican. It was clear then, that this Pope was trying to create a one-world religion. On June 6, 2015, were you aware that the Pope allowed members of the Islamic faith to pray at the Vatican and he further broadcasted the event? More Chrislam wihich serves to dilute the Lord's message and leads people astray.  
 LifeSiteNews is reporting that the Vatican (ie the Pope) is holding a thematic conference entitiled 'Reinventing the Global Educational Alliance".The event consists of the Pope inviting leaders of major religions and key politicians, leaders in economics and academia to attend a meeting whose obvious intention is to dilute Chrisitanity by combing the religions into a form of Chrislam and this will be accomplished by signing a "A Global Pact on Education" which is a thinly veiled education pact to deceive future generations of students and will collectively turn children against the Christ. The Pope even cited Hillary's work on the notion that "Takes a village to raise a child". Please allow me to remind the reader that it is not a secret that Hillary is a 4th Degree Coven Witch. Do I need to say more? Perhaps I should....
An anti-Christian servant to the Pope's betrayal of the Christian faith, Cardinal Raymond Burke, was quoted in the Rome Life Forum as he stated the following:
Quote :
...natural law permits patriotism "in accord with the order written upon the human heart" and "does not make just and legitimate a single global government. Before the challenges of our time, there are those who propose and work for a single global government, that is, for the elimination of individual national governments, so that all of humanity would be under the control of a single political authority...For those who are convinced that the only way to achieve the common good is the concentration of all government in a single authority, loyalty to one’s homeland or patriotism has become an evil."
[size]

The Pope's Intentions Are Clear

Let's connect two dots, the Pope's planned 2020 religious and educational consolidation conference and the Pope's professed allegiance to Agenda 21 and the rise of it perverted religion often referred to as GAIA. 
Does it bother anyone else that this Pope is so inline with the United Nations on such issues as climate change and immigration? He further supports the United Nations agenda (21) for education as well which is is dedicated to the destruction of Christianity. Chrislam is merely a transition piece to ready the world for its one and final religion, GAIA and education is the tool for the implementation of this agenda (21).
Chapter 36 of Agenda 21 Public Awareness and Training focuses on impressing upon every citizen on the planet, the indispensable need for achieving sustainable development. In plain language, Common Core, when developled and implemented, was going into every country. The implementation names of this global education may vary, but the underlying Agenda 21 philosophies do not. Chapter 36 also states that the globalists plan to “reorient” worldwide education toward sustainable development (ie the transformation of the world's economies to Satanically inspired communism). Reform of the nation’s standardized objectives is merely a smoke screen for the true intent of the program which is to promote acceptance for Agenda 21 policies. Subsequently, the Agenda 21/UNESCO documents clearly state their intention to turn each student into a globalist who will accept smaller living space, residing in the stack and pack cities of the future, acceptance of drastic energy reduction and the loss of Constitutional liberties which would also include the loss of the part of the 1st Amendment related to "freedom of religion".
The document goes on to say that “While basic education provides the underpinning for any environmental and development education, the latter needs to be incorporated as an essential part of learning. Both formal and non-formal education are indispensable to changing people’s attitudes so that they have the capacity to assess and address their sustainable development concerns. This is about total control of the person. IF the person can be controlled to such a tight degree, then it is easy to control the belief system and eradicate Christianity and Christians from the face of the earth.  
Additionally, this document is also critical for achieving environmental and ethical awareness, values and attitudes, skills and behavior consistent with sustainable development and for effective public participation in decision-making. To be effective, environment and development education should deal with the dynamics of both the physical/biological and socio-economic environment and human (which includes spiritual) development, should be integrated in all disciplines, and should employ formal and non-formal methods.”   
Please take note of reference to spiritual education. The implication is subtle, but undeniable. This phrase opens the door to the evisceration of the Christian religion. This phrase allows Common Core to propagandize school children into belittling the importance of Jesus Christ. Former President Obama did that when he proclaimed that "America is no longer a Chrisitan religion".  And what will Christianity be replaced with? Anyone who has read the Agenda 21 documents in earnest, understands that the replacement for Christianity has been groomed for decades, and the ultimate replacement is the pagan religion called GAIA. GAIA will ultimately replace Chrislam, that the Pope is presently installing, and will be the final step in the spiritual enslavement of the planet. GAIA changes the Christian world view significantly. Christians fundamentally believe that God gave dominion over the earth to man with the remainder of the hierarchy consisting of animal, fish, plants and finally, the earth. GAIA teaches that the earth reigns supreme followed by animal, fish, plants, and man in last place. This is a decidedly anti-human agenda. The undeniable conclusion, that in the future, it is clear that your children will receive cleverly crafted lessons designed to lessen the appreciation for their own worth as a human being. This is the beginning of a spiritual enslavement paradigm which will accompany the already implemented policies of economic enslavement presently being thrust upon the American people through the acquisition of massive debt created by the globalists. When Common Core was fully implemented in 2016 and your child began being assessed on the PARCC and Smarter Balanced assessments, your child became an Agenda 21 globalist minion in training. These assessments gave way to assessments with new names, but "a rose is still rose". This is not a warning about what will be, the enemy is inside the gates propagandizing your child at the exact time that you are reading these words. Now it is true that some States and school districts moved away from Common Core with the election of Trump, but the basic structure of Common Core remains in place. Oh, it has been repackaged in the latest academic unresearched-based fad, but mark my words, Common Core is still very much in play in the lives of most students. 

Conclusion

The Democratic Party has been hijacked to usher in the newest form of Communism and force it upon an unsuspecting public. In the same manner, the Catholic church has been hijacked by its leadership to purposely lead people away from Jesus to a New World Order cult designed to rob people of their intended spirtual destiny which can only be achieved in a fellowship with Christ. 
The Democratic Party and the Catholic church are on the same team as they are attacking humanity on two different fronts, but with the same goal: The intended destruction of Christianity. Communism and Chrislam are two of the foundations for our spirtual enslavement!
First, please allow me to dispel the myth that I am in any way, anti-Catholic. I am not! I am opposed to the evisceration of Christian principles that the present Pope appears to be dedicated to. Christianity will be destroyed through assimilation into Islam (i.e. Chrislam). Following the assimilation, Chrislam will be replaced by GAIA and Satan's Kingdom will have gained a great foothold on the planet and there will be nowhere that is safe for Christians to hide and many will acquiesce and take the mark of the beast. It is hard to believe that we have arrived at this point in history but arrived we are.  Can the foretold persecution of the Christian be far away? Make no mistake about it, this is the 21st century version of the crusades, but this time, it is the Christians who are the intended targets.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-18-2019   SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:18 am

https://shepherdsheart.life/blogs/behind-the-scenes-with-celeste/behind-the-scenes-with-celeste-9-18-2019

Behind the Scenes with Celeste 9-18-2019
by Celeste B. September 18, 2019
Shepherdsheart.life
SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   Shepherds_heart_life_logo_large

CHECK OUT MY LATEST ARTICLES!

SPACE WEATHER

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   North_Pole_Dunes_on_Mars_large
[size]
Cosmic rays have increased 15% in your lifetime.  It is expected that the cosmic rays will reach 3000% producing an extinction-level event. 
SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   Space_weather_dashboard_large
SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   Space_weather_dash_board_2_large
We are having waves of geomagnetic instability hot the earth.  It has been over 14 days since s significant earthquake to relieve the crustal tension.  The Phi angle is getting jiggy.  The solar wind has been variable in kinetic energy and magnetism.  As the equatorial coronal hole connection deluges us this weekend is a high alert for earthquake activity.  Remember, this impacts our health and brains also.  I have been seeing this over the last week.  Expect this to increase as these the waves hit.
Animals, and I would say plants also, are beginning to show confusion for their orientation from the magnetic pole excursion.
The Lord was spot on this year being Fire and Ice.  Indicators such as the Wooly Caterpillars were also correct with 17 states are turning into Snow Globes, including Montana, while it is still officially summer.

[/size]

GOVERNMENT

[size]
I am still in my preliminary investigation on what I will be sharing with you, but I thought I would give you a head's up.  This is a story I have been following since 2005.  Let us just say; it is one small step for the government and one massive step for the beast system.
There was colossal news yesterday about the elimination of the DUNS and BRADSTREET identifier numbering moving to a unique identifier.  It is alpha-numeric, and I believe it is the one that was instituted with the precursor of the mark, identification and transfer of all assets to the government (now that likely into the global beast system) with 24-hour surveillance. 

All government contracts use the DUNS identifier, but next year all those contracts are null and void unless they have the new (beast ) identifier (kind of a REAL ID for federal contracts).  Each federal contract has a legal section called the SF 424 A & B using the DUNNS number.  All those will need to be redone. 

We have entered a slippery slope, my friends.  This series of actions always take place on October 31st. 

[/size]

GEOPOLITICAL

[size]

Ominous.  When I watched Plan A, my dog began growing, and her hair was standing on end.  The only other time she has done that was when she encountered a grizzly bear. 
Our team developed a simulation for a plausible escalating war between the United States and Russia using realistic nuclear force postures, targets, and fatality estimates. It is estimated that there would be more than 90 million people dead and injured within the first few hours of the conflict. For more, see https://sgs.princeton.edu/the-lab/plan-a
[/size]

MILITARY

[size]
The USAF is shifting billions of dollars to network its weapons.  On the way home from Branson, many of us experienced the downside of networked systems as our flight and the airport lost WiFi, consequently no navigation.  Complicating factors included no human repair person at the airport.   It made for a long day.  Imagine how comfortable or uncomfortable you will be with lethal weapons in this type of situation.
[/size]

FOOD SUPPLY

[size]

You can watch my latest interviews on ADAPT 2030 with David DuByne.  There will be two more comings.

[/size]

HEAVENLIES

[size]
NASA and ESA are going to slam a spacecraft into an asteroid to see if we can change its path—if we ever needed to, reports Neel V. Patel.
Scary scenario: If an Earth-bound asteroid was on a collision course, we might be able to deflect it. But we’ve never tried anything like that before, and we don’t want the first time to be when it matters.
Slam-time: That’s why more 130 scientists met in Rome last week to hash out more details about a collaboration between NASA and ESA. They’ll run a pair of missions designed to slam a spacecraft into a near-Earth asteroid, and then study the impact to see how feasible it might be for humans to change an asteroid’s trajectory.
Big bash: First up, NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test. This half-ton chunk of metal will launch in July 2021 and make its way toward a pair of asteroids called 65803 Didymos. After 16 months, it will crash into the smaller of the two at more than 14,700 mph. It will be the first time in history humans have physically changed the orbital trajectory of a space-based object. Read the full story here.   From MIT

[/size]

EARTH CHANGES

[size]
Geochemists Measure the New Composition of Earth's Mantle.
The Cascadia Fault operates on a different system than the rest of the Ring of Fire.  The slow-slip pressure is building for a fault rupture and failure. 

Latest Volcanic Ash Advisory Center (VAAC) reports

[/size]

HISTORY

[size]
The Secret History of Fort Detrick, the CIA’s Base for Mind Control Experiments
Suburban sprawl has engulfed Fort Detrick, an Army base 50 miles from Washington in the Maryland town of Frederick. Seventy-Six years ago, however, when the Army selected Detrick as the place to develop its super-secret plans to wage germ warfare, the area around the base looked much different. It was chosen for its isolation. For decades, much of what went on at the base was a closely held secret. Directors of the CIA mind control program MK-ULTRA, which used Detrick as a key base, destroyed most of their records in 1973. Some of its secrets have been revealed in declassified documents, through interviews and as a result of congressional investigations. Together, those sources reveal Detrick’s central role in MK-ULTRA and in the manufacture of poisons intended to kill foreign leaders.
[/size]

MEDICAL

[size]
Ebola and smallpox have now been aersolized from a Russian labrotory explosion and is now being carried by the winds around the world.  In the US we have Plum Island being moved to Kansas.  There is NO bioweapons facility that has not had intentional or accidental releases of pathogens.
Scientists are bound and determined to entice us to break free of God's decree that we have a determined life span (due to sin).  Would you use drugs to achieve what they call immorality, knowing it is agains God and His Law?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God Bless you from the trenches.  Be safe,
Celeste[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This Is How Close America Is To Disaster: With A 'Trucker Bloodbath' Already In Progress, Once TEOTWAWKI Arrives, It'll Already Be Far Too Late To Prepare   SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:22 am

September 18, 2019

This Is How Close America Is To Disaster: With A 'Trucker Bloodbath' Already In Progress, Once TEOTWAWKI Arrives, It'll Already Be Far Too Late To Prepare 

- Something Is Seriously Wrong With The Globalists Now Pushing Cannibalism

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   Military_guards_food

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

Back in 2017 as the socialist nation of Venezuela was spiraling downward into mass starvation, their President Nicolas Maduro put his national military in charge of the nation's food system, a move that led to not only the Venezuelan military profiting from the Venezuelan people going hungry but many of the 30 million residents of the country barely getting one meal a day. 

With the food shortage in Venezuela becoming so dire that some spend their entire days picking up grains of rice and corn that fall out of delivery trucks while others turned their attention to raiding the local zoos and hunting down stray animals in the streets for their next meals, not only is Venezuela a perfect example for Americans to look at to see why we want nothing of being a 'socialist nation' but also giving us a perfect reason to prepare ourselves in 2019 with a potential 'perfect storm' brewing in America and across the planet.

As Steve Quayle mentioned in an SQnote while linking to this story over at Zero Hedge titled "If Truckers Stopped Working, Grocery Stores Would Run Out Of Food In 3 Days", "Don't forget the panic and riots would force the closures before 3 days, with the military securing all public food sources!"

Steve's words of warning are proven in what we've been watching in Venezuela over the past several years and as Susan Duclos had reported in this ANP story just days ago, between warnings of an economic collapse and a recession, the growing possibility of an outright bloody civil war in 2020-2021, no matter who wins the presidential election, terrorist attacks, cyber attacks against the nation's grid, earthquakes and weather events, along with the long list of other possibilities that would be considered a SHTF scenario, whether national or local to your area, there's never been a better time than now to prepare. 

And as Susan had also reported within that story, there are going to be two types of people once we arrive at a 'TEOTWAWKI' moment, those who are prepared and able to survive, and everybody else, the walking dead.

So we're going to be taking a look within this ANP story at just how close America is to total disaster at a time when over 4,500 trucking jobs were eliminated in the month of August alone, showing that the 'trucker bloodbath' that the independent media has been warning about is now ongoing and in a very worst case scenario, could leave store shelves across the nation looking like those in the photograph below.  

(If you appreciate stories like this, please consider donating to ANP to help keep us in this battle for the future of America.)

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   Thankful_to_truckers_close_to_disaster

As this story over at Mongabay had reported, the wildlife of Venezuela, one of 17 countries that account for 70 percent of the world’s biodiversity, has come under new pressure in addition to deforestation, toxic oil spills and illegal trafficking: human starvation. With the insane left pushing for socialism in America, how many Americans are ready to go on the 'Maduro diet'? If Democrats have their way and are able to bring socialism into America, this could very well be America's future.: 

Stores are empty and people sift through garbage for scraps. Many people call the country’s malnutrition the ‘Maduro diet,’ laying blame for the gaunt figures that are common sights now [in the streets] on Mr. Maduro,” reports the New York Times

Although the national government officially denies the severity of the humanitarian emergency here, public services, agricultural productivity and even the commercial transportation network have deteriorated — and as a consequence, so has access to food.

As a result, people are feeding themselves wherever, and on whatever, they can. That has come to include wild animals such as the Guiana dolphin (Sotalia guianensis), locally known as tonina; the Caribbean pink flamingo (Phoenicopterus ruber); several threatened sea turtle species; as well as wild donkeys in the Lake Maracaibo estuary, once at the heart of the nation’s oil production.

Likewise, Venezuela’s zoos, which suffer from a lack of vital supplies, and have reported the theft of animals, believed to have been stolen for food.

Few arrests have been made for these environmental crimes, with perpetrators given minor penalties or fines. Three young men who slaughtered a wild donkey, for example, and sold its meat, were sentenced to report to a court every day for 30 days; two others found guilty of hunting 60 protected birds for illegal sale as food were ordered to perform community service.

Yet what would you do if you were suffering from starvation to survive? With the globalists who are pushing socialism also now going so far as to push 'cannibalism' as a potential 'answer' to 'global warming' as the website 'What's Up With That' had reported in this viral September 6th story and videographer 'Ice Age Farmer' elaborates on in the 1st video below, as we'll examine in the final two sections of this story below, thanfully there are tons of other options available to becoming a cannibal. But as even birds hunting for the early worm know, we serve our families and loved ones best by preparing now while we still can.

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   Prep_self_sustain

As Susan Duclos had reported in this May 29th ANP story, should America be hit by a catastrophic food crisis due many different reasons (one of which being our country becoming a socialist nation), hydroponics and sprouting may be one of the best ways to survive and ensure a long term food supply as Steve Quayle had told Susan as she reported below. As the graphic above shows, while a month or even a year's supply of survival food will buy us some time, being self sustaining is the ultimate goal. From Susan's story.  

We'll start with sprouts, often described as a "miracle food" as they are healthy and nutrious, offer vitamin, mineral, amino acid and protein boosts, are affordable, requires no soil (perfect for apartment preppers with a limited amount of space), and offer a large variety, sprout seeds, beans, legumes or grains, and more.

The information on sprouting is out there if one knows what to look for and the easy process "involves germinating seeds and legumes, and then eating them raw," so they don't even have to be cooked, and most can be added to soups, stews, salads, among a number of other foods.

In researching sprouts  we found that they can be grown in simple mason jars, or sprouting trays that barely take up any room and some sprouts can be ready to eat within a week. (Note - Some  can take 10-20 days to harvest)

Hydroponics is a method of growing nutritious sprouts and other greens and vegetables that doesn't require soil. While researching this method, we were amazed to see how many different herbs, vegetables and greens can be grown using a hydroponics system. Lettuces, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach and much more can offer decent yields, with no messy soil or the need for a full outside garden, and they can be grown all year round.

While the systems themselves range from larger hydroponic growing systems, to smaller ones for those that take up much less space, we found the majority of them to be relatively inexpensive.

The great part of being able to grow sprouts, vegetables, fruits and greens indoors using hydroponics is that one is not limited by season or weather and can be harvested more rapidly than traditional gardening. The best part is using non-GMO seeds and growing your own food, you always know exactly what is in the food you are eating and how fresh it is.

With the massive amounts of food recalls in recent years due to listeria, salmonella and ecoli, growing your own food is also safer.

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   Synthetic-vitamins-vs-green-vitamins1

VITAMINS, VARIOUS SUPPLEMENTS AND PROTEIN POWDERS SHOULD BE ACCUMULATED

Vitamins and supplements are also an important part of long term survival with vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin A being important to general health and skin health.  Vitamin B helps with energy and stress. Vitamin D and calcium for bone health and more.  Omega-3 fatty acids/fish oil supplements helps with inflammation. Antioxidants for eye health. Probiotics help with the digestive system.

As always, if you are on prescription medications or taking any other type of vitamin cocktail daily, please check with your doctor about drug interactions. There are even some online websites that you can plug in what you take with any of the aforementioned vitamins and supplements to make sure nothing will interact negatively with what you are already taking.

Protein Powders: One of the best tips Steve Quayle offered in our email communications (although I found them all important) was the need to accumulate protein powders, which in hindsight should have been common sense, but it is something we rarely see addressed when talking about prepping and survival.

We have often linked to freeze dried meat packages, and with the long shelf life, they are still an awesome investment for survival, but when talking about long-term survival, when the possibility of no longer being able to refresh your supply due to food shortages, having a large accumulation of protein powders to simply mix up and drink, is not only imperative but is also an answer for those without a lot of storage space for those large emergency survival food buckets.

From organic, plant based, to flavored powders, to gluten free whey powders, to any other number of powders available, one can accumulate enough to last years, or even a decade using a limited amount of space for storage.

We've also gone ahead and added in a few other links to long term food storage alternatives: 

The Prepper's Cookbook: 300 Recipes to Turn Your Emergency Food into Nutritious, Delicious, Life-Saving Meals 

Survival Tabs 60-Day 720 Tabs Emergency Food Ration Survival MREs Food Replacement for Outdoor Activities Disaster Preparedness Gluten Free and Non-GMO 25 Years Shelf Life Long Term - Mixed Flavor - 

Augason Farms 6-Month 1-Person Emergency Food Supply | Shelter-in-Place Kit | 60 Large Cans | Up to 30 Year Shelf Life 

(50) 1-Gallon Genuine Mylar Bag and (60) 300cc Oxygen Absorbers for Long Term Food Storage 

Augason Farms 6-07910 Water Filtration and Storage Kit 55 Gallon BPA-Free Water 

Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault 

Heritage Survival Seed Vault 25 Year Storage Life. Fruit Herb and Vegetable Heirloom Seeds. 85% Germination Success For Doomsday Preparedness Peace of Mind. Emergency Supplies in a .30 Cal Ammo Box. - 

3 Month Long Term Emergency Food Supply Kit - Eden Valley Farms 

Nutristore Freeze Dried Ground Beef Premium Quality | USDA Inspected | Amazing Taste | Perfect for Camping | Survival Food 

Nutristore Freeze Dried Chicken | Premium Quality | USDA Inspected | Amazing Taste | Perfect for Camping | Survival Food

Nutristore Freeze Dried Sausage Crumbles | Premium Quality | USDA Inspected | Amazing Taste | Perfect for Camping | Survival Food 

Augason Farms Fruit Variety Pail Long Term Food Storage Camping Everyday Meal Prep 6 Gallon Pail  

In the 2nd video below our videographer talks with us about all of the truckers now losing their jobs in America at a time when our nation is already experiencing crop shortages and massive mysterious food recalls as we had reported within this ANP story. And with people shooting each other over food and water in the Bahamas following the wrath of Hurricane Dorian proving that people will do anything to survive, even in 2019, all of that gives us more reason to prepare, while we still can, because as the title of this story suggests, once TEOTWAWKI arrives, it'll already be far too late to prepare. 

https://youtu.be/w6_TrD-dEQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-t32tJZqNU

EMERGENCY FUNDRAISER: Despite generous donations, the still dwindling advertising revenue over the course of the last two years has forced us to completely deplete all our savings just to survive and continue to keep All News PipeLine online.

So due to continuous attacks upon us and ongoing censorship, ANP is extending our emergency fundraiser through September. 

PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.

One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card:

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   Btn_donateCC_LG

Or  https://www.paypal.me/AllNewsPipeLine

Donate monthly from $1 up by becoming an ANP Patron.

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   PatreonButton1

Donate Via Snail Mail

Checks or money orders made payable to Stefan Stanford or Susan Duclos can be sent to:

P.O. Box 575
McHenry, MD. 21541
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: <span style="color:#ffff00;"><b>☢️????Impossible Prediction! Most Devastating Disruption Of Food Supply In 10,000 Yrs Is Coming!????☢️</b></span>   SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:27 am

https://justusaknight.com/2019/09/18/:radioactive::hamburger:impossible-prediction-most-devastating-disruption-of-food-supply-in-10000-yrs-is-coming:hamburger::radioactive:/

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   2622SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   1f354Impossible Prediction! Most Devastating Disruption Of Food Supply In 10,000 Yrs Is Coming!SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   1f354SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   2622
BY JUSTUS KNIGHT on SEPTEMBER 18, 2019 • ( 1 )

Here’s the Video with the full story!  Don’t forget to subscribe and share!!

https://youtu.be/_mYVFXvzKbM

It’s coming faster than anyone could have predicted! A prediction that should be all but impossible!  The most devastating disruption of food and agriculture in 10,000 years is coming.  America’s heartland has been put on notice and if this dire prediction was to come true…it spells the complete and total end of rural America, the end of Farming and the end of Food as we know it.

From Lab to plate, be ready for one of the most stomach turning broadcasts I have done to date.  This one impacts ALL OF US, it impacts what we eat and how it’s going to be made.  Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will never be the same, but what’s worse, it illustrates the devastating impacts of Agenda 2030 beyond what we had ever expected.

Watch the broadcast for all the information and thank you again for helping to spread the word about my Justus Knight Broadcasts!!

DON’T FORGET TO ASSURE THE BELL IS CHECKED SO YOUR ALERTED TO MY NEW BROADCASTS!!

As always, PLEASE HELP SHARE wherever you can; this broadcast truly deserves the awareness you help to assure it gets!  Your thumbs up and comments are always appreciated!!

God Speed and God Bless,

Justus

For More Information (references) See:

References Can Be Found At www.justusaknight.com (please subscribe while you’re there)

Subscribe to my YouTube channel:  http://bit.ly/SubJustusKnight

Special Call Out Links

My David Knight Appearance:  https://banned.video/watch?id=5d76a421181f7e0014263b84

Steve Quayle:  https://gensix.com/true-legends-conference/

Lisa Haven:  https://lisahaven.news/

https://parler.com/profile/JustusKnight

https://mewe.com/profile/5af11a59a40f301560423106

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   Screen-shot-2019-09-17-at-2.00.56-pm

Videos Referenced:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO9SS1NS6MM

Referenced Articles:

https://www.rethinkx.com/food-and-agriculture

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/worlds-first-test-tube-burger-costs-almost-400000-lacks-flavor

https://www.preventionweb.net/news/view/67482

https://venturebeat.com/2019/09/17/new-report-major-disruption-in-food-and-agriculture-in-next-decade/

https://justusaknight.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/2f279-rethinkxfoodandagriculturereport.pdf

https://draxe.com/health/news/lab-grown-meat-food-technology/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =    SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMOKEY'S NOSE KNOWS ... --- ... .-. ..- -. *SEPT-4-2019 =
Page 1 of 1