Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read” Empty
PostSubject: Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read”   Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read” I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Well if the government says they don’t want me to read it then by jingos I’m gonna read it!

Released yesterday and I just ordered the hardback! Is number one on Amazon right now.

I’m torn and conflicted on Snowden but I’m also astute and fair enough to hear what he has to say in his own words. That’s only fair and since I can’t name one single time in the past 40+ years that the government has been totally truthful with us about ANYTHING, I’m going to read Snowden’s side for balance.

See the activistpost article for some information then see the Amazon link for the book.

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/09/edward-snowden-responds-after-trump-doj-sues-whistleblower-over-new-memoir-the-us-government-does-not-want-you-to-read.html

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1250237238

Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read” 51OZ9ltvpaL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read”   Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read” I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 4:26 pm

i always viewed snowden as a hero...i don't know if he is, but i know********damn well what this government is
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read”   Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read” I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 4:38 pm

michael371 wrote:
i always viewed snowden as a hero...i don't know if he is, but i know********damn well what this government is

Same here, Mike. It's too bad that he couldn't go the official whistle blower route. If he had of I'm 110% positive he would have gotten the Seth Rich treatment.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read”   Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read” I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 4:47 pm

activistpost wrote:
The day the book Permanent Record was released, the DOJ filed its lawsuit claiming Snowden had published without submitting the book for “pre-publication review.”

The day the book Permanent Record was released, the DOJ filed its lawsuit claiming Snowden had published without submitting the book for “CENSORSHIP” review.

There, fixed it for them!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read”   Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Snowden’s New Memoir the US Government “Does Not Want You to Read”
Page 1 of 1