Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edward Snowden Interview - Blacked Out by MSM - Watch It Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Edward Snowden Interview - Blacked Out by MSM - Watch It Here Empty
PostSubject: Edward Snowden Interview - Blacked Out by MSM - Watch It Here   Edward Snowden Interview - Blacked Out by MSM - Watch It Here I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:57 am

I just finished watching this and I must say that it held my interest. Mr. Snowden is a very intelligent and articulate man and I like the way he handled the questions. One of the best answers he gave was towards the end when asked about returning to the United States should he be able to use the services of a lawyer and be tried in a court of law before his peers; in other words, a jury. (I'm paraphrasing the question here) His answer will just go to show you the extreme level of Obama's deceit, as if we don't already understand that here on this forum. Unfortunately most Americans don't understand. Watch this interview. It's fascinating.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/edward-snowden-interview-blacked-out-by-msm/

Show Notes wrote:
30 Minutes of pure dynamite with ARD, a German network. This has been blacked out in the US, with Google’s YouTube taking the video down. Snowden is smart, articulate, and blasts the government lackeys that want him dead : “..people really need to consider who they (NSA) think they’re working for. The public is supposed to be their boss, not their enemy.”

Back to top Go down

Edward Snowden Interview - Blacked Out by MSM - Watch It Here
Page 1 of 1