Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Italian Crop Circles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Italian Crop Circles Empty
PostSubject: Italian Crop Circles   Italian Crop Circles I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:52 pm

http://www.ecropcircles.com/2013/06/latest-crop-circle-report-from-modena.html

I am not well read on crop circles but they've always fascinated me. Some of David & others' knowledge and posts on the old forum were a 10 on the 'wow' factor to me.

I thought I'd post this as if you surf around the site linked or just read the article you'll clearly see the recent spat of crop circles in Italy, predominantly northern Italy. The new pope is a Pieder, i.e. a male whose parents hailed from the Piedmont region of Italy. Pieders are also known to be genetically predisposed to having a bit of a beak, otherwise known as a Roman nose.

Further adding to the irony is the fact that Modena, where this circle appeared, is the worldwide HQ of Ferrari; known worldwide as the famous "prancing horse". Red is the signature colour of Ferrari. Before they were able to successfully trademark "Ferrari Red" it was a colour known as "Micah Red".

Italian Crop Circles Th?id=H.5009758239064900&pid=15
Back to top Go down

Italian Crop Circles
Page 1 of 1