Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huge crop circles appear in field in Germany

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Huge crop circles appear in field in Germany Empty
PostSubject: Huge crop circles appear in field in Germany   Huge crop circles appear in field in Germany I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:21 am

Thousands of people trek to a Bavarian farmer's field in southern Germany to check out a mysterious set of crop circles which were first spotted by a hot air balloonist

4:05PM BST 30 Jul 2014

The ornate design printed into the crops was discovered by a balloonist last week and news of the find quickly spread online.

The circle, which appeared in a wheat field bordering the Raisting Satellite Earth Station communications facility, resembles an ornament with ring-shaped features.

Farmer Christoph Huttner, who owns the wheat field near Weilheim, couldn't be reached for comment on Wednesday, but he told local media earlier that he didn't create the circle himself.

He suggested students on summer holiday may have cut the image, which has a 246 feet diameter, into his field.

Many visitors to the field questioned whether the elaborate design was created made by humans, given its precise manner.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11000843/Huge-crop-circles-appear-in-field-in-Germany.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Huge crop circles appear in field in Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge crop circles appear in field in Germany   Huge crop circles appear in field in Germany I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:08 am

I think it says: wheat production reaching record highs, next year plant soybeans here. ps beware demons bearing gifts
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1