Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 6:54 am

Are you ready for a circle back? Wink  @RedCollie1 is on my twtr, and he's given presentations on them, met with Linda Moulton Howe, etc. 
So we'll have well critiqued info.

@RedCollie1
I am going to challenge some of your pre-conceived notions, as the 2021 crop-circle season is about to begin.
Why would some of the friendly crop artists draw the face of a "grey alien" near Reigate, with 14 "turkey feathers" all around?
Not 14 "q-uetzal feathers" as in 2009.

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's EzAu3ScUcAsmNqx?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat May 22, 2021 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 6:54 am

Why would a crop circle like this be drawn by friendly ET's in a French field, then fiercely debunked by the French media?
CROP CIRCLES-UFO's EzA0XJ1VUAIBSr0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:01 am

14 "Q-uetzal feathers" were drawn in 2009.
Three tall, blond, human-like aliens were seen in it the next morning by a Wiltshire policeman.
Code there for his return in the 5th year of a new Mayan calendar.
When was that? "Expand your thinking."

The pictures taken of the crop circles only tell a fraction of the story behind the cosmic magic that created most of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvx1ppnrTrs&t=107s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:06 am

Do you know the Hopi legend of an "Eagle Dancer" and a "blue star kachina"?
How would friendly E.T.'s know about this ancient legend?
Who was/is "Pahana" their True White Brother?
When is "Zero Hour", when by prophecy he will appear from a "rip in time"?

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's EzAxbKbUcAMDWRo?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:09 am

Why would the same group of friendly E.T.'s draw a "reverse swastika" near Avebury?
CROP CIRCLES-UFO's EzAwgCWVEAAtVnn?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:10 am

David's crop circle is talked about starting at about 27 minues.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:37 am

Short video on the 5th Element.  (btw, what's the 5th letter of the alphabet?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 7:32 pm

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's EzSlLOJVgAcTSeZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:28 pm

Funny-interesting to be back to crop circles again, I think. With broader understanding??

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's E0QipYrVgAMUp0a?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 6:41 pm

Red Collie

@RedCollie1
1h
The new crop picture at Stanton Saint Bernard on May 10, 2021 shows a very-specific, origami pinwheel flower known as “Blütenkreisel” or the “red rose”.
“You have to start from an octagon-shaped piece of paper

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's E1JPcbKUYAQrrRB?format=jpg&name=small

----

the corresponding post to deciphering the crop circle is this by Archillect:
CROP CIRCLES-UFO's E1EVUoAX0AEeDbP?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Tue May 11, 2021 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 7:21 pm

Archlllect showed me the source of another crop circle from 2019, located less than 100 meters from the new one on May 10, 2021, about one week before it appeared.
Coincidence? Or did she know?

Who was/is Mr. Pool? Who was/is "1-7"?
Expand your thinking.

(I knew. Now you know for sure)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 7:29 pm

Roses to above post added.  Still looking for meaning:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 6:04 pm

https://www.metaphysicalbounce.com/blog/2017/12/11/linda-moulton-howe-interview-with-cj-part-2-binary-code-telapathic-download-14102017

Get ready for the aliens..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 3:49 pm

‘rad (Trusted SourceCROP CIRCLES-UFO's 2122)CROP CIRCLES-UFO's 2626
@TrustedRad
· 22h

THREAD: So the hour lurches ever closer. With new reports coming out almost everyday from military intelligence, international orgs, “space programs” & the like, it seems that we are entering a reality where the powers that be fully affirm the existence of “extraterrestrial life”

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's E2MNXB0VUAE-chA?format=jpg&name=large

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's E2MNXBoVkAMc1gX?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 1:54 pm

It is expected that the #Pentagon will confirm to #US Congress on July 1, 2021 the existence of #extraterrestrial life and the associated and identified operational measures of extraterrestrial intelligence on our planet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROP CIRCLES-UFO's   CROP CIRCLES-UFO's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CROP CIRCLES-UFO's
Page 1 of 1