Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2

Go down 
+3
Dove
researcher
michael371
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 5:10 am

Here is another great parable. What is the big picture of this parable?

Dove what is your thinking about this parable?........."Also anyone else that cares to add their thoughts please do so."

Luke 19:12 -  He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 

13 - And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. 

14 - But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.  

15 - And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 

16 - Then came the first, saying, Lord, your pound hath gained ten pounds. 

17 - And he said unto him, Well, you good servant: because you hast been faithful in a very little, have you authority over ten cities. 

18 - And the second came, saying, Lord, your pound hath gained five pounds. 

19 - And he said likewise to him, Be you also over five cities. 

20 - And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is your pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: 

21 - For I feared you, because you are an austere man: you take up that you laid not down, and reap that you did not sow. 

22 - And he said unto him, Out of your own mouth will I judge you, you wicked servant. You knew that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: 

23 - Wherefore then gave not you my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required my own with usury? 

24 - And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that has ten pounds. 

25 - (And they said unto him, Lord, he has ten pounds.) 

26 - For I say unto you, That unto every one which has shall be given; and from him that has not, even that he has shall be taken away from him. 

27 - But those my enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 5:44 am

I think its pretty self-explanatory. I think this will reflect my it pretty well:
19:11-27 This parable is like that of the talents, Mt 25. Those that are called to Christ, he furnishes with gifts needful for their business; and from those to whom he gives power, he expects service. The manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal, 1Co 12:7. And as every one has received the gift, so let him minister the same, 1Pe 4:10. The account required, resembles that in the parable of the talents; and the punishment of the avowed enemies of Christ, as well as of false professors, is shown. The principal difference is, that the pound given to each seems to point out the gift of the gospel, which is the same to all who hear it; but the talents, distributed more or less, seem to mean that God gives different capacities and advantages to men, by which this one gift of the gospel may be differently improved.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 6:06 pm

Scarz, ever listen to guy by the name of Doc Marquis? I know Researcher has. Yesterday and today was my binge watching/listening to him. I was sad to see that he died in 2018 of an inoperable brain tumor. Man, I thought he was great. The first time that I listened to him, I thought he was a liar,fraud or fruitcake. I did a little checking and was kinda' shocked to see that he was legit. This was back in the 1980's when he was young and this is a very good presentation. Be sure that you go back to the beginning:
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 5:31 am

michael371 wrote:
Scarz, ever listen to guy by the name of Doc Marquis?

No I have not Michael........"Never heard of him."
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 6:05 am

You made some good points Michael on the parable.

One of the first things I noticed while reading this parable is just like Jesus Christ first came to serve then he is King.

We must become servants before we can become kings. 

The first servant had one pound and when Jesus returns he had gained ten pounds,while the second servant had gained five pounds with his one pound. For producing something with their pounds they are given authority over ten and five cities. They go from being servants to being rulers.

These first two produced good fruit while the third produced nothing at all.

The first two remind me of becoming a believer and follower of Jesus Christ and growing,doing something with their free gift,producing fruit. The third believer and follower doesn't do a darn thing at all with the free gift. The free gift the third was given is now going to be taken away and given to the first. The more a believer and follower produces the more they receive. The free gift the third received now has no gift at all.

I have never gotten into those that promote the once saved, always saved doctrine.

This reminds me of the old wise tale of the caterpillar. The caterpillar has a certain job to do, while it is still a caterpillar. It is to eat (of the word), expel excrement (spread the word), spin a cocoon (die) and be reborn as a butterfly (be resurrected to eternal life).

There are some caterpillars that die in their cocoons, never to emerge as butterflies. All humans will have a resurrection but that doesn't mean all will be butterflies does it?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 9:17 am

From ScaRZ
I have never gotten into those that promote the once saved, always saved doctrine.
----
As one butterfly to another  Smile, I agree..with a caveat; a  consideration based on both the Word and observation of the Word in the lives of so many.
It's been quite the grounds for discussion-dissension forever.  And that itself is not Biblical.  
It says something is amiss in our 'understanding'.

We understand, 'whomsoever will', as in Salvation is a free gift offered to ALL,  whomsoever will. 
Of those I would easily see many not coming to the knowledge of Christ, and falling away.
EVEN THOSE DECEIVED IN THEIR THINKING (UNDERSTANDING):
Lord, Lord..Did we not do mighty works in Your Name?  Being told, "Depart from Me. I never knew you."

BUT THEN, Paul says in Ephesians:

1:5  Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
and
1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

(Even that it was spoken twice is significant to it's significance.) The Spirit knows what He's doing at all times. Wink

So, predestinated is what we think it is: (G4309)  predestined, decided, appointed beforehand.  Foreordained. 
-----
Two groups of people: the predestined and the whomsoever.

I believe the 'predestined' are acknowledged throughout the Word and as Jesus said, He would not lose a single one given to Him by the Father. (Preordained) 

And Lastly, I believe I have confirmation of that within my life. But nobody ever said it would be easy or comfortable. Yet, the more we learn, the more we see the 'why' of our path.

In summary:  the Predestined are 'once saved, always saved'-whatever it takes.  Wink
The 'whomsoever will' are subject to falling away.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 11:52 am

God knows who will be saved from those that will not. This doesn't mean he molds them to not be saved.
As you said Dove, God does appear by scripture to mold a certain group to be saved. He knows they will be saved and continue to stand strong no matter how fierce the storms rage.

My Dad and I were talking about this question a couple days ago. 

Jesus was just as much a man as he was The Son of God. Was it possible that Jesus could have failed to do the will of God? ..........."Could he have sinned?"

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 Runes110
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 12:38 pm

Love the question.  Can't answer it.  LOL.

You made me think though..or have things brought to mind, as it happened here so fast. 

There were things I did that I (in retrospect) would call sin.  Yet, nothing happened as a result that went beyond normal expectations of the conclusion to wrong action.
You could even say I was spared from some potential consequences. 

THEN there were times I did things that seemed much smaller, of much less consequence, that I got
WHOMPED over.    Big nasty consequences.

So, I asked myself 'what made the difference?'

And the only thing that came in response was, the one's I got whomped over were ones that the Holy Spirit had said, Uh-uh...don't do that....And I-like a dumb dumb-thought "Oh, I can handle it."  (Not that I realized it was the Spirit at that moment,but)
WRONG.  
WHAT I did was nothing, really, EXCEPT DISOBEDIENCE! That's what brought the Big Time correction.
(But none of that is Gospel..and I'm not trying to make it so.)

Can we in our understanding, think to imagine the Mind and Heart of Jesus?  He wasn't truly "Fully Man, being born of a virgin and not having the sins of the father passed down. (there might be some of the genetics discussion).
I think He was always 'set apart', always heard His Father's voice, knew the Father's Love, and knew who He was.   Maybe 'technically' He could have, but experientially would not be tempted in any way, even when facing the persecution and the Cross.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 7:44 pm

Another example came to mind of Jesus knowing from an early age who He was.
He was 12 years old when he tarried at the temple:

Luke 2:
 46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. 47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers

49 And he said unto them, (His parents, who had come to retrieve Him)  How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business? 

Alot of the post above is anecdotal, so don't let it trouble you if it does. (just ignore..) I've just always, always been curious about how it all works between us and God, us and our True Home.
I wrote only how some things have seemed to be in my experience.  Doesn't mean I'm right. lol.thanks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 10:10 am

Sorry, ScaRZ for wandering off the path.  I was going to remove my post, but Judy found something to like in it.  God Bless her!  Very Happy
So, I should make a clarification, I think.  And that is, the 'whomping' came from the enemy, not God.

That brief sojourn into 'self will' (the "I can handle it') caused a breach in the hedge and the enemy barreled in with both feet and a wicked satisfaction. 
How did I know?
For 24 hours I thought I was fine.  Then I woke up 'overtaken' by a rage so intense that I honestly told everyone in the house-"DO NOT even talk to me.  Ignore me, pretend I'm not here."
I was that concerned that the rage would lash out on them, as I could barely contain it.    It was clearly supernatural, as  there was no problem with what I'd checked on.  Everything was as it should be.  No reason for any rage.

I have never prayed or repented or beseeched as I did then, but after a week, I told my Mother I was stuck in a bad place.  And she prayed, obviously, because that's the night the angel came and lifted it off me.

The opportunity presented itself to look for evidence, and presumably confirmation, of something that God had already settled.   In retrospect, it wasn't an opportunity, it was a temptation - to doubt God, I guess. 
One other aspect that I found fascinating about the angel encounter was he brought me to speak repentance again.  (I had been...but...happy to do it again).

I just wanted to be clear, it was not God that caused my ensuing grief.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 11:52 am

I have thought on that question for a long time and with my human brain it can just go so far. Jesus was tempted but he always chose to do the will of The Father. Jesus always made the right decision,he did not sin. Theologians, past and present, have been divided on the question of whether Jesus could have sinned. 

If Jesus divine nature prevented him from sinning, how then did he obey the law of God as the second Adam? 

I believe Jesus with being part man (Human Nature)......."Had the ability to sin........ and with his Divine Nature had the ability to not sin." 

I look at it like this......."The Adversary was not trying to get God (Divine Nature) to sin. The Adversary was trying to get the man (Human Nature) of Jesus to sin, so that he would not be qualified to be the Savior. 

I believe it was the man (Human Nature) that carried out the mission of the second Adam on our behalf. If not what was the purpose of his man (Human Nature) side at all. If he could not sin with his human nature side then the temptation, the tests, and his assuming of the responsibility of the first Adam would have in my thinking all been charades.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 2:17 pm

If Jesus divine nature prevented him from sinning, how then did he obey the law of God as the second Adam?

I wouldn't describe it in that way.
Can I rephrase that to say, 'in His intimate knowledge of His Father- He chose not to sin?
And this is the man who taught us to pray, "Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil."

He said, "I of Myself do nothing, but what I see the Father do."
This is also how Adam was to have lived, but he disobeyed.
Another thought:  Adam did not create the animals, but was allowed to name them.
"Anything with a NAME MUST BOW-YIELD".... UNTIL THE FALL.

Then also, I would think God restrained satan during Jesus' ministry.  
(This response keeps getting bigger). And I won't call it an 'answer' as it is subject to correction.

Jesus had the Voice and the Presence of the  Spirit of God WITHIN, and at His baptism He was ANOINTED to accomplish the stated goals  found in Isaiah and read in the temple.
(I maintain there is a valid distinction between the Spirit WITHIN, and the ANOINTING UPON, but would take paragraphs to present.)

Everything else I see as you do.  He had to be a man to Redeem mankind from the fall of the first man, Adam.
And also...there is THE BLOOD.  The Life is in the Blood.   The Only Acceptable Sacrifice;
explaining why Abel's offering was acceptable and Cain's was not.

And we MAY agree on all of it.  I'm saying it wasn't that He couldn't sin, but that He wouldn't choose to or be tempted to because He was fortified by His Intimacy with the Father, by the Spirit.

What do we know of the Blood Covenant?  Both Old and New Testament.  I can look up later, if youdon't have the time.  Wink
Tell Dad I said 'HI" and wish him well for me. Maybe some watermelon would be good. Wink

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 7:43 pm

https://i.imgur.com/3ykIcVk.jpg
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 6:04 am

Dove....Thank you for taking time to lay out your thoughts on this very tough subject.

Here is something else that this discussion leads to. We have a Human Nature side and with that we have the ability to sin. What kind of Nature did/do (Angels,Sons of God,Watchers,Messengers) have that allow them to (sin,rebel)?..........."Was it just the nature of free will?

This reminds me of Knowing of Good and Evil......."But getting to the point in our resurrection body where we will always choose to do good and not do evil." We can know of evil without doing evil. We can know of sin but not sin. Without this we would not have the ability anymore of a free will nature.

God is perfect......"Divine Nature".......Can Not Sin. 

(Angels,Sons of God,Watchers,Messengers) as well as humans are not perfect......"Only God is perfect."

As I sit right here at this very second I have sinned in my past and can sin right now but I also have the ability to not sin if I choose that path. I do not believe I'm forced into sinning but I can choose to sin. I'm also not forced into not sinning but can choose to not sin.

All we needed was one blimish and we with that sin........."Fail".
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 8:52 am

You're really making me think,  ScaRZ!  It's GOOD!

On the rebelling angels.  I can't think of any passages that give us a clear view.  So, I'm going to put a couple things together and you tell me if they add up to anything acceptable. Wink

I believe that there were angels tending to the earth and the Garden for a long time before Adam and Eve.  
THEN God created A&E and told the angels to serve them!
THIS is what hasatan took such offense to; that some 'one' as spectacular as he and of such a high position in heaven would be expected to serve this new creation.
PRIDE goes before the FALL.

I was going to say that the 1/3 of the angels who rebelled with satan were IN THE REALM-atmosphere, of fallen earth as satan corrupted A&E, and therefore subject themselves to the temptation to sin..
and that would parallel our own situation,  BUT...

And at the moment of A&E's disobedience, God withdrew.  The angels had never been separated from His Presence before...

Right in there somewhere might be the answer, but I can't say I've got it yet.  
What do you see?
(And you said 'more' to think on...I'm not disregarding. Wink )

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 5:26 am

Dove wrote:

What do you see?

That old serpent the devil was already in the garden before Adam and Eve sinned. I believe The Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil is a symbol of The Adversary. Just like I believe The Tree of Life is a symbol of Jesus Christ. Remember both trees were in the very center of The Garden. God warned Adam and Eve to stay away from The Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil. Don't eat or don't even touch the fruit of this tree.

This tells me The Adversary had already rebelled and still was able to be there in The Garden. The Garden of Eden was vulnerable to evil and deception. This shows us it was not perfect.

The whole spirit realm plus Adam and Eve were not divine in nature as God was......."They all could sin." The old serpent tempted Eve into believing she could be like a god (Or as some version of The Bible read.....As God). She took and consumed of that knowledge and then passed that knowledge to Adam and he took and consumed it. 

I think of this all the time........"Adam and Eve could have chosen to only eat of The Tree of Life and would have lived for eternity." They both had a free will and chose to not believe God. Believing in God and believing God are two totally different things aren't they?

They chose the path of being as a god by consuming the fruit of knowledge of good and evil over consuming the fruit that would allow eternal life. This picture certainly shines a bright light on not being able to serve two masters. 

I do not believe Adam and Eve ever ate of The Tree of Life because by consuming the fruit of The Tree of Life would have brought about Eternal Life.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 5:11 am

If we continue to resist the darkness and strive towards the light, the light will always overcome the darkness if we hold strong. 

James 4:7.........."Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 11:48 am

Revelation 14:6........"Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people."

The Eternal Gospel certainly Indicates that it was around before humans came into the picture and will continue for ever......."It is eternal".  So all created beings are affected by it.

Matthew 24:35........."Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

Revelation 13:8 supports this because the Lamb had been slain before the foundation of this world.

Revelation 13:8........."And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 2:59 pm

Bump. Just keeping this thread high on the board so it doesn't get lost. The average person cannot really fathom whats is in this thread
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 5:30 am

Thanks Michael for giving the thread a bump. I've been busy and haven't had much time to post. If you or anybody else has something of interest please do so.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 5:55 am

As we are now in our earthly body male and female,they are missing each side of true oneness. Male and female not only look different they also think differently. A man will never fully understand a woman and a woman will never fully understand a man......."We are missing those sides."

Will we in a heavenly body receive both sides to become truly one in our minds?......."As one with God?"

If there is no reproduction process then the heavenly body must be one and the same. I certainly don't see a baby,child,or old person body type either......"No age,no aging process at all......."No Time".

I have never been able to see the heavenly realm as many people do.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 6:33 am

1 Corinthians Chap 13 verse 12: "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." I don't trust those that make those claims,Scarz.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Scarz, I am listening to a live sermon/teaching from Jim Brown, who is very efficient in the greek/hebrew, and an outstanding teacher. Although I do have some disagreement with him here and there,I share his doctrinal views. When its posted, I'll put it up. He is right in line with our NIMROD/antichrist/pope and mystery babylon/catholicism scenario. Most everything is laid out in the bible, and all one has to do is THINK and let it come together. This super pseudo-spiritualism is NOT from God
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Michael371 wrote:
When its posted, I'll put it up.

Yeah! I really wanna hear that one and thanks ahead of time, Mike.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 6:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV1KUU2ENbo

Gets good at around the 55 minute mark. He finished up on Graham and catholicism
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 6:08 am

michael371 wrote:
Scarz, I am listening to a live sermon/teaching from Jim Brown, who is very efficient in the greek/hebrew, and an outstanding teacher. Although I do have some disagreement with him here and there,I share his doctrinal views. When its posted, I'll put it up. He is right in line with our NIMROD/antichrist/pope and mystery babylon/catholicism scenario. Most everything is laid out in the bible, and all one has to do is THINK and let it come together. This super pseudo-spiritualism is NOT from God

Thanks for posting this Michael it will cause many to spew venom that's for sure. I'm going to say something that I truly believe......."Most people and I do mean the vast majority of people do not want the truth." I'm talking about those who are suppose to be walking the light path not the dark path.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 6:30 am

I heard the movie line, "You can't handle the Truth."  Wink

They will not accept a God over them.

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP
Boasted the one who willfully marches towards death, hell, and the grave.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 12:05 pm

I believe when the first seal was broken after Jesus Christ had ascended is not something to occur on down the road. This horse has been galloping a long time. This event is none other than when false christianity spreads through this earth. 

This is the event that (Has,Is, and Will) fuel a great famine of the True Word of God. All these false christian teachers and preachers spreading false christ gospels through-out this earth. It not only spreads through the teachers and preachers but also all the false sheep who have been deceived and then deceive others into the system.

False christianity is the crown jewel of The Adversary. Mix in a little of this and a little of that and most have no idea what just occurred.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 1:51 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
I believe when the first seal was broken after Jesus Christ had ascended is not something to occur on down the road.

I believe the same, followed closely after by the other three seals. The 4 horsemen have been riding a long time. Almost 2000 years of past history practically screams this view, and it's getting worse by the year. Kinda like being pregnant for nearly 2000 years and the birth pains happening right before the big event. Kind of like where we are today. The real pain is at the end.

Something to consider; if Yeshua was born around about 3BC (reference Michael Heiser on this) and was crucified and resurrected in 30AD . . . and the horses started their ride at His resurrection and seal breaking . . . the year 2020 where we are currently add up to 1990 years.

2000 years from 30AD would bring us up to the year 2030. That's only 10 years from now. Not setting dates nor making predictions here. Just a little observation and something to keep filed away in our noggins - for reference - just in case.

I'm looking at "a day with the Lord is a 1000 years and 1000 years is but a day" (paraphrased) verse when thinking about the statements I made above.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 1:57 pm

"That's only 10 years from now."

Now if He shortens the time, lest there be no flesh be left alive.....Ooohh...

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 4:27 am

Very good post Researcher!!!

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 5:00 am

True doctrine has,is,and will be cast out and drowned in a mighty flood of deception. This false christ doctrines will spread out into the whole world and cause a great famine of the true Word of God. Only a small remnant will not be deceived and hold to the true Word of God. 

The Word of God is the full armor that protects from the false doctrine of the flood of deception that is flooding the "World". The "World" will open its mouth and swallow the flood of deception. It's all about a spiritual war for your mind. 

Remember in Revelation 12 how these of God will be fed and nourished. People want to believe this is just food and water. They will be fed and nourished with the very Word of God. 

I know I've said this many times before but I won't stop saying it. The church has blended into "The World" and "The World" has blended into the church.

"The World" came knocking at the church door and the church said, "Yes we can make room for that." Then it didn't take long before the door opened wider to "The World" and the things of "The World" and the church said "Yes we can live with that." In only a very short time frame the doors were wide open and you can't tell the difference between the church and "The World". 

There is the Holy Spirit and there is the Spirit of Antichrist. These are the two forces that are at war with one another. The Spirit of Antichrist isn't only as some think,"Those who totally distance themselves from Christ and want nothing to do with him." The Spirit of Antichrist is a false spirit that replaces the Word of God with a counterfeit word.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 12:00 pm

All the other Three Horses will swiftly follow with their plagues. That is what always has and always will follow when the True Word is rejected and man follows a False Word. I believe that five of the seven seals have been broken for many years. I see the first four seals (The Four Horsemen) as the beginning of sorrows (Just the beginning of the birth pains).

Matthew 24:4-8

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.   (White Horse)

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.   (Red Horse)

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.   (Black Horse and Pale Horse)

All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 2:49 pm

Dove wrote:

You're a dreamer, Dovie-doo. But if you're a dreamer then so am I because I believe the same. It's already dangerous for a believer right now and it has been that way world-wide for a long while. Now it's coming in fast & furious right here in the USA and Canada, and the other western nations (UK, Europe) as well.

If the days weren't shortened the entire human race would all be a memory with nothing remaining but a bunch of smoking toasted critters! (but the cockroaches would survive)

I think those shortened days come at the very end though, after the trumpets but before the wrath - the bowls of wrath - the wrath of the Lamb. Can I make it or say it any clearer?

Y'all know I take a pre-wrath/post trib. view of the rapture. We go up before the bowls (wrath) are poured out. Well, those that managed to survive the trumpets that is. Having said all that . . .

I sure do hope that I'm wrong on that pre-wrath thingy and all y'all pre-tribbers are right. I'll be happy to go up earlier than I expected.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 5:11 am

researcher wrote:
Dove wrote:

You're a dreamer, Dovie-doo. But if you're a dreamer then so am I because I believe the same. It's already dangerous for a believer right now and it has been that way world-wide for a long while. Now it's coming in fast & furious right here in the USA and Canada, and the other western nations (UK, Europe) as well.

If the days weren't shortened the entire human race would all be a memory with nothing remaining but a bunch of smoking toasted critters! (but the cockroaches would survive)

I think those shortened days come at the very end though, after the trumpets but before the wrath - the bowls of wrath - the wrath of the Lamb. Can I make it or say it any clearer?

Y'all know I take a pre-wrath/post trib. view of the rapture. We go up before the bowls (wrath) are poured out. Well, those that managed to survive the trumpets that is. Having said all that . . .

I sure do hope that I'm wrong on that pre-wrath thingy and all y'all pre-tribbers are right. I'll be happy to go up earlier than I expected.
You are not wrong researcher. The bible is crystal clear when the believers are removed and Gods wrath begins
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 5:29 am

Joel 2:30......."And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke."

I believe these wonders in the earth will be symbols of Divine Judgment........("blood,and fire,and pillars of smoke")

Joel 2:31......."The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."

wonders in the heavens.......("The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood")

This doesn't mean these are all the wonders,but what I will call the bookmarks.

I believe these events will occur after the sixth seal is opened.

Revelation 6:12......."And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;"

The "great earthquake" will bring much blood,fire,and pillars of smoke that are symbols of divine judgment. This is going to be a massive earthquake.

Revelation 6:14......."And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."

More wonders in heaven as "The Stars" of heaven fall to this earth.

Revelation 6:13......."And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind."

I see these Stars of Heaven as an army of Fallen Angels (Messengers) and are described as falling figs.

These figs are untimely figs that never blossom but shrivel and fall off the fig tree. These figs will decay in dishonor because they were drawn away from God and rebel and war against God.This I believe will be a great war in the heavens with the defeated cast to this earth.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 9:59 am

Its really frustrating to have to hunt this thread every morning. Scarz, I'm reading but I am staying busy and just am not set to comment. When your butt is tired, your mind is also
Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 10:34 am

Resurrection /Rapture-WrathON THE SAME DAY God saves his people, He punishes the wicked

Matt 24 :29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His [d]elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Resurrection /Rapture-WrathON THE SAME DAY God saves his people, He punishes the wicked
Luke 17:22 Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. 23 And they will say to you, [h]‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them. 24 For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day. 25 But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed. ( The day He uproots his people, everyone will know its HIM!)

2 Thessalonians 1
since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with [c]tribulation those who trouble you,
 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance 

These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who [d]believe

Sad side note: Chuck Missler, whom I still greatly admire as a bible teacher, will have to answer to God for omitting 2 Thessalonians 1:7 from two different studies he did. The one he power reads it so fast you cant understand him and the other he does not read it at all......afraid of what his bible says maybe? Chuck is famous for dissecting the smallest of scripture. For him to do this with such a full passage can only be intentional. It was truly a gut punch for me. He was my go-to guy before I was a recovering pretriber.

Kinda funny side note: My father in-law is a Preacher ...a staunch Pretriber Preacher. We talk about this every time we get together...its been great fun! Iron sharpens iron. Hes also an A+ type, Alpha male, never ever wrong type Smile. He has shared with me every possible Pretrib argument there is....in triplicate! About a year ago I laid this on him.... he had nothing...nadda.... deer eyes. He went home and preached Pretrib for a full week ...lol.... I know its still there ...marinating.

1 Thessalonians 4:13- 18 and 5:1-10 Seriously?
It starts out talking about the Resurrection/rapture and seamlessly ends with Gods wrath as though its the same day.

2 Thessalonians 1: 6-10
It starts out talking about the Resurrection/rapture and seamlessly ends with Gods wrath as though its the same day

2 Thessalonians 2:1-10 I know its been rehashed a million times.
The previous passages say the Res/Rapture occurs seamlessly on the first day of his wrath( Great a terrible day of the Lord, ).
In this passage it starts out saying the same thing.
But it also says the man of sin is there before the day of the Lord. SO.... the Pretrib must inject the rapture here in either the falling away or the restrainer parts before the Day of the Lord.
All these passages tell the same story, why change this one? Context is critical!

I believe the Six Seal is the start of the Day of the Lord...His wrath. These passages are immovable. Whatever our end time models are they must bow to these. In my humble opinion:)

Resurrection /Rapture-Wrath—ON THE SAME DAY God saves his people, He punishes the wicked

Last edited by Squib on Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Noob)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 10:47 am

Thanks Squib.  To me your post is black on black.  Rather than trying to fix it, all everyone needs to
do is highlight it by ' left click' and running the cursor over the print.
That's easier than you trying to fix the color (trust me).

It happens often when we import scripture.  Wink

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 10:53 am

Very sorry, I didn't realize it would do that and it took out my highlights also.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 11:00 am

Squib wrote:
Very sorry, I didn't realize it would do that and it took out my highlights also.
No problem, friend.  If you try to fix the color, you have to change it all to yellow..
and then you can't see where you are in the process.  Wink

That's forum life for ya.  US Highlighting WORKS JUST FINE!!! UP

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 11:13 am

michael371 wrote:
Its really frustrating to have to hunt this thread every morning. Scarz, I'm reading but I am staying busy and just am not set to comment. When your butt is tired, your mind is also

I know what you mean Michael. I hope you will have more time to post very soon. I miss your wise words my friend.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 11:59 am

I have wondered for a while now if the one third of the stars of heaven that were drawn by the dragon were all Watchers. In other words none of the other types of Angels (Messengers) were in the dragons camp but remained true to God. The Watchers were to only watch over mankind and I still think to this day the Watchers that remained true to God still have that job.

Watcher or Grigori means [Those who watch, Those who are awake, The ones who never sleep]. 

I've never read anywhere in the Bible or other Ancient writings were it gives a number of how many Angels,Watchers or spirit creations there are. They can't be numbered, they are as the sand of the sea. Myriads of myriads,Ten thousand times ten thousands is like an infinite number in the Bible.

The Watchers (Sons of God) who chose to fall,gave up the heavens for the earth. As I've mentioned on other occasions,they had [it],they were a spiritual eternal creation but they chose to give [it] up for the [world] and the [things of the world]. 

The Watchers may have thought all the mysteries had been revealed to them,but that wasn't the case. 

We the descendent's of Adam never had [it] as they did. They all had [it] and fell from [it]. We were all born into sin and only through Christ can we obtain [it]. Man has a way to God the Father through Christ, where the Fallen Watchers as well as The Adversary can never make a return.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 3:22 pm

Here is a two part video by Mike Hoggard. We support him financially even though I don't agree with his doctrinal positions. He is one heck of a researcher though, and he ain't afraid to say what he's found. I get aggravated at him sometimes, but man, does he speak on some interesting stuff! Take the time to watch these teachings:

You may have to back this one up to the beginning
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 3:41 pm

Very good video by one of the best bible teachers I have ever heard. He is a friend of John MacArthur, although they do disagree on a few things. This is another great video to sit and take in. Nothing really earth shattering but it was so well presented. He is a pre-tribber also, but we won't boil him in oil for that.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 12:11 pm

There has always been the goal of total world domination and has been the dream of every emperor in human history, beginning with Nimrod. The agenda is for full control of planet Earth. The biggest problem is that most humans are so focus on what is right in front of them that they fail to see the human elite big picture.That is exactly how those in the elite human penthouse play their cards.

Gods big picture plan has always been right in front of us.Like John 1:5 says, “And the light shone in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”  In other words, an example of the plan of God has always been before us, but humans largely have been too spiritually blind to see it.

Living in this world it is almost impossible to picture a universe filled with beings possessing a true nature of love and how different it will be from what we have always known. That is the big picture view that God is preparing us for and has been since the beginning of creation.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 5:40 am

Nimrod as well as others have all followed the same pattern (One World Government demands a One World Religion).

Eccl. 1:9-11.... The thing that has been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Is there anything whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it has been already of old time, which was before us.

There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 4:48 am

The breath of life is not the human soul.  What is a human soul?  The human soul is who we became when God filled us with the breath of life. Not something we possess as so many false religions teach and believe. 

Genesis 2: 7........" And LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Without the spirit (breath of life) given to the body there can be no living soul. Just as man (Adam) was a body of earth (Clay) he never became a living soul until the breath (The Spirit) was given to him from God. Once the breath of life leaves us we are no longer a living soul.

Ezekiel 18:20........"The soul who sins, shall die"........The human soul is not immortal as so many false religions teach and believe.

It can not be found in The Bible where humans are immortal or eternal souls. No doubt we can inherit eternal life through Jesus Christ,but without the free gift we will not have eternal life. I'm talking about life that never ends. We believers are promised that once the resurrection becomes fact we will then inherit eternal life.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 11:41 am

The Babylonian Mystery Religion taught mankind to worship and deify humans in place of THE  LORD. Just think about it........"This goes all the way back to what The Adversary told Eve in the Garden of Eden."

Nimrod not only created a one world religion,he also began the concept of emperor worship.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 1:05 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
The Babylonian Mystery Religion taught mankind to worship and deify humans in place of THE  LORD. Just think about it........"This goes all the way back to what The Adversary told Eve in the Garden of Eden."

Nimrod not only created a one world religion,he also began the concept of emperor worship.
 and the vatican keeps the tradition going with the "vicar" and their ecumenical aspirations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next