Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2

Go down 
+3
Dove
researcher
michael371
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 4:58 am

michael371 wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:
The Babylonian Mystery Religion taught mankind to worship and deify humans in place of THE  LORD. Just think about it........"This goes all the way back to what The Adversary told Eve in the Garden of Eden."

Nimrod not only created a one world religion,he also began the concept of emperor worship.
 and the vatican keeps the tradition going with the "vicar" and their ecumenical aspirations

You are dead on right Michael.

Wise words I read that I think about all the time.

Everyone who seeks to gather a congregation unto himself is attempting to usurp THE LORD.  Anyone who claims that they are the sole source of truth is trying to usurp THE LORD......."Stay away from them."  We have one Father,one Holy Spirit and one Son/High Priest/King......."WE NEED NO OTHER HIGH PRIEST!"
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 5:39 am

Here is something that most of us never think about that is very true.

The universe was created for man and man for the universe. Nothing in the universe is independent from another.  Everything is dependent on some other part of the creation for its continued existence.  So, in essence, the universe is but one unit with everything in it codependent on one another.

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 Runes110
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 6:50 am

ScaRZ wrote:
Here is something that most of us never think about that is very true.

The universe was created for man and man for the universe. Nothing in the universe is independent from another.  Everything is dependent on some other part of the creation for its continued existence.  So, in essence, the universe is but one unit with everything in it codependent on one another.
I think on it often.  Or maybe better said, it is an integral part of my belief structure, so it's within me at all times.
Very Happy

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 5:54 am

You ever been told that you are not normal?  But that is exactly what True Believers are to those of The World. We can't be normal to them because True Believers go the opposite direction from the rest of The World.  Think about it....."The Truth does not match up with what the world believes truth to be."

The very fact is that we are all born into the lie. If it wasn't for the drawing of The Father calling us out of this world,we’d be living the lie to this very day. 

The mainstream media is the main weapon that is used in these days we live to guide us into thinking what they think and doing as they do.

researcher, Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 9:21 am

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 10:56 am

Scarz wrote:
You ever been told that you are not normal?

Michael371 reminds me of this fact quite often. I think it has something to do with me living in California. He probably knows what he's talking about too. Laughing

Have a blessed Sunday and a wonderful Labor Day weekend everybody.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 11:51 am

Scarz wrote:You ever been told that you are not normal?

Even now, in the house of my 'friends.'   LOL.  But that's ok.
thanks

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 1:20 pm

I had a dream last night and thought I would place it in this thread. It was what I call a deep dream. It's been awhile since I've had one close to this in it's detail.

I had died and was somewhere that at first I believed was heaven,but very quickly discovered was not. I looked up into the heavens and could see four or five space craft (UFO's) flashing above me and vanishing out into space. 

As I continued to glance around there was much conflict going on throughout this place. I could see dark creatures and white creatures fighting with one another. As I stood looking at their struggles one of the dark creatures began hurling itself my direction coming at full force. Just before it reached me one of the white creatures blocked the dark creature from getting to me.

At that moment I saw my Aunt who had died several years ago walking up close to me. She never called me by my name and I never spoke her name. I told her that I first thought this was heaven but now knew it could not be. She then came and looked into my eyes and told me this was a step in me getting to heaven. My Aunt told me I was not ready for heaven. I was being protected from the dark creatures but could not enter heaven until I was ready for that step.

At that point in the deep dream I woke. As I lay there I said to myself......WOW!!

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 5:17 am

The Antichrist will be filled with the power of The Adversary, just like Jesus Christ was filled with the power of The Father.

2 Thessalonians 2: 9 - Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

People want to believe whatever they perceive to be true, that agrees with their lifestyle. When the truth is right before people and instead they prefer the lie,God sends them even stronger delusion so that they are afterword incapable of discerning the truth from the deception. 

2 Thessalonians 2:11.........And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 5:23 am

Everything and anything that is corruptible must pass away. Everything seen is in a form of deterioration or death. The only realm or dimension that is eternal is the spiritual one. The physical must be peeled away to reveal the spiritual. 

2 Corinthians 4:18

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 5:45 am

Matt 7:14........ "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it."

There is only one true path that leads to eternal life. Following the blueprint before us is the key. We don't turn to the left and we don't turn to the right but we must follow the straight path to the finish line.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 6:23 am

ScaRZ wrote:
Matt 7:14........ "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it."

There is only one true path that leads to eternal life. Following the blueprint before us is the key. We don't turn to the left and we don't turn to the right but we must follow the straight path to the finish line.
The biggest obstacle that causes detour, outside of deliberate sin, is religion
Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 7:32 am

michael371 wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:

The biggest obstacle that causes detour, outside of deliberate sin, is religion

Matt 21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

The fake religious path of self seeking or the true everlasting path of God seeking, where the Lord is my Shepard I shall not want! where we are safe, where the war is won, where nations are reclaimed, where mountains are moved!
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 12:00 pm

I believe all religions that are on this earth have sprouted forth from the religion established by Nimrod following the flood........"Mystery Babylon". Nimrod was both the king and high priest of the entire earth. 

Look back in history .......Religion was never intended to serve mankind,but rather,those living in the penthouses of their time. Same world today as it was then. Religions were and are used by those in power over the masses through mind and wealth control. Religions are the product of mankind and The Adversary.

Just like it's been throughout history....... The Antichrist System will have no separation of state and religion,the religion will be the government.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 3:37 pm

On the soul and spirit post,  I just ran into this related verse:

From J.R.Church
The apostle Paul explained the difference between a soul and a spirit: “And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit” (I Cor. 15:45).

https://web.archive.org/web/20150429033241/http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/lesson-11-the-human-brain-home-of-the-soul/

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 5:43 am

In 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 we can see that Christ has been given the authority and power, but will one day hand it back to the Father.

1 Corinthians 15:24-28

Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 11:58 am

In the Heavenly Kingdom true believers will be beings of light,both literally and spiritually. I believe as we grow in knowledge and wisdom our light will intensify. I most certainly believe there will be an eternal growth because the road never ends.This is all far beyond whatever we can possibly imagine at this time in our earthly body. The life that I'm talking about has purpose for all true believers and consist of a constant change and growth throughout all of eternity. There will be no darkness that will exist in our presence. 

This is all part of believing in Jesus Christ, that his word is true and he is what we must fully become. These words in 1 John 3:2 open up a complete picture doesn't it?

1 John 3:2........"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 10:41 am

ScaRZ wrote:
In the Heavenly Kingdom true believers will be beings of light,both literally and spiritually. I believe as we grow in knowledge and wisdom our light will intensify. I most certainly believe there will be an eternal growth because the road never ends.This is all far beyond whatever we can possibly imagine at this time in our earthly body. The life that I'm talking about has purpose for all true believers and consist of a constant change and growth throughout all of eternity. There will be no darkness that will exist in our presence. 

This is all part of believing in Jesus Christ, that his word is true and he is what we must fully become. These words in 1 John 3:2 open up a complete picture doesn't it?

1 John 3:2........"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
I do think you can attach that scripture to 1 cor 15:52
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 10:58 am

Scarz, I was just going to drop a quick post when I saw your post. I responded, hit send and didn't bother to add what I was going to post. I got a lot of Joe Biden in me lately,it seems., Know what? I almost did it again,lol

Scarz, I am going ask you something. Is the Beast forming? The 8th that is of the 7? Or has it already formed? I will be tied up for a couple of days due to my last uncle dying. He was 90, my last aunt died 2 weeks ago and she was 90. They were lucky to get out before the insanity intensified. After I get settled, look for a pm from me. I want to go over something that we discussed,not in great detail, a few months ago. If you don't get one, hit me with one to remind me. I think this may be kinda',sorta' really interesting.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 11:27 am

michael371 wrote:

Scarz, I am going ask you something. Is the Beast forming? The 8th that is of the 7? Or has it already formed? I will be tied up for a couple of days due to my last uncle dying. He was 90, my last aunt died 2 weeks ago and she was 90. They were lucky to get out before the insanity intensified. After I get settled, look for a pm from me. I want to go over something that we discussed,not in great detail, a few months ago. If you don't get one, hit me with one to remind me. I think this may be kinda',sorta' really interesting.

Sorry to hear about your Aunt and Uncle passing. I understand what you're saying......" The insanity is flooding this earth."

I believe much of the beast system both politically and religiously has been and is forming. I still believe once The Antichrist comes into power he will heal this beast system. He will be able to pull it together like nobody has been able to and he will be a hero to those of The World for his accomplishments in such a very short period of time.

Michael whenever you have time I look forward to the PM.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 11:43 am

ScaRZ wrote:

This is how WE will see him as he is...........

Revelation 1:12-16

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 11:33 am

Everyone that is to be born must be born.

It has always seemed to me that everyone must have an opportunity to accept or reject.

We are not born with an accepting heart we are born with a rejecting heart. No matter who you are or where you are born the war of flesh against spirit is present in all of us.

It all comes down to night and day......."Darkness and Light"......."........"Asleep or Awake." There is no fence riding,there is no gray area.

The crown jewel is the mind.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 12:15 pm

Quote ScaRZ:  Everyone that is to be born must be born.
--------------------------------
That dawned on me the other day as the ulterior motive for abortion.
It isn't just an abomination, or it's deviant motive strictly population control.

The Bible concept (though I haven't searched out a verse) is that God has a set number of souls for the "Fullness of the Kingdom" to come in.  
Couple that with your quote, and Jesus words that one must be born FIRST of the flesh (water birth), then born a second time into the Spirit.  ( You could even call it oil-anointing).
(and oil and water don't mix, but the oil floats on top... Wink )

But the concept is you must first be born of the flesh. Then born again of the Spirit. 

ScaRZ and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 5:35 am

There are generations and then there are ages (aions)......."an age, or age-time, the duration of which is indefinite, and may be limited or extended as the contest of each occurrence may demand. The root meaning of aion is expressed by the Hebrew 'olam which denotes indefinite unknown or concealed duration. Hence, it has come to denote any given period of time, characterized by a special form of Divine administration or dispensation."

Ephesians 2:7......."That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus."

Ephesians 3:5......."Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;"

Ephesians 3:21......."Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."

Colossians 1:26......."Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:"

Hebrews 1:2......."Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;"

worlds......."aions"....ages

Hebrews 11:3......."Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 11:54 am

I've been doing some thinking about Nimrod and this very subject and the more I study it the brighter things seem to come to me.

The Antichrist himself will be the embodiment and consummation of world powers,from beginning to end,summed up in one person. All religions and powers led back to Babel....."The Babylonian Mystery Religion taught mankind to worship and deify humans in place of THE  LORD.

Exodus 20:2-3

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME.  (Nimrod was a mighty man and all the world worshiped and continued to worship him,putting him even BEFORE the MOST HIGH.)

Nimrod not only created a one world religion,he also began the concept of emperor worship. 

Here's something else that I don't believe many think about............"Is the False Prophet something much more than a man?".........Could he be a fallen dark Angel (Messenger)?
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 5:27 am

As I've mentioned before The Antichrist must be revealed but that certainly doesn't mean The World will know he is The Antichrist. Only a very small remnant will know he is The Antichrist and that could come much later after his revealing. Remember God is going to use him as The Rod of his anger.

In connection with The Antichrist coming I believe there will be established a government equal to all the sovereign powers of the world combined. The OT and NT must fit together,it's like a gaint jigsaw puzzle. 

Revelation 18:3........ Tells us something very important........."“All nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”...........  This can not be true of Rome,for there were nations before Rome;neither can it be true of any city or religious system except that one organized by Nimrod. 

We read again: “In her was found the blood of prophets,and of saints,and of all that were slain upon the earth.”........Revelation 18:2......The blood of all that were ever slain upon the earth as martyrs will never be found in Rome. In this Nimrod system will be found the blood of all that shall have been slain as martyrs for Jesus Christ.........Because Babylon is the mother of all earthly sovereignties, because it is the first, and out of it all others sprang........“Mystery, Babylon the Great.”

A pure woman is a type of the pure church; a wicked woman is a type of the false church. Nimrod's wife Semiramis, was the leader of the first false church (Religious system) this side of the flood.This church (Religious system) was united with the state,a political power.  

Nimrod points us forward to The Antichrist and The Antichrist points us back to Nimrod. Nimrod’s empire also brought corruption into the earth, much like the Nephilim had corrupted the earth before the Flood. The Flood by water.......Then comes The Flood of deception that covers the whole earth.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 5:19 am

Revelation 8:1........"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour." 

The seventh seal and last of the seals keeps the content of the scroll hidden. After the breaking of seal seven only at this point in time can the content of the scroll be known. 

The seventh seal depicts the beginning of God’s wrath in the form of seven trumpet judgments.

The silence in heaven and it's meaning has many different views. The fact that silence occurs in heaven is important in my opinion. I believe there is only one event at this point in time that could render a total silence in heaven, that would be the wrath of God. The restraining of God's wrath since the Flood is about to finally begin. So dramatic is God’s wrath that all the eternal activities of heaven will be stopped.

Is it a one half hour of man's time or could it be a longer duration?
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 5:23 am

I've never believe like so many others that ET are just plain biblical Demons or Angels.

If any of the UFO and ET stories have truth to them, that say ET crafts have crashed and dead bodies of the ET were found on board or some survived to later die.......How could this be if they are Angels? A spiritual body which is exactly what Angels are can't die a mortal death as a flesh and blood body man does. 

Another route to go is that through mating,mixing,genetics or some form of cloning with Angels and the seed of man we have more of their offspring,part spiritual body plus part seed of man. They the offspring could then have a fleshly side death as the Nephillim did in the past.

Then we can dig that hole a little deeper by adding the thought of Angels alone or with the use of their offspring, mixing the seed of man with themselves, plus and or just with other creatures as animal, fowl and reptiles in a type of cloning. Again we can see how that flesh side would die as a man does.

As far as a Demon goes,how could this be a demon?

Demons have no physical bodies as man,animal or creature. They must occupy someone or somethings body, because they are nothing but a spirit and have no flesh side to die as man and beast.

They can't in my eyes be just Angels and Demons on their own. There would have to be some form of mixing with a fleshly side creature or be disguised within them.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 6:47 am

I just don't the UFO stories are really concerning "aliens". Here is what has been confusing the issue. Confusion is that people assume that a bad angel is the same thing as a demon. Another question about demons is why did demons not show up in the OT? Enoch is clear as to what demons are but Enoch is rejected. Why is Enoch rejected now, but was accepted by the ancient Hebrews? Understanding Enoch clears up a lot of things, one is that fallen angels and demons are not one and the same. I have seen a couple of UFO's, one later turned out to be an experimental craft. The other? I don't know what it was, but I saw it in the daytime and I know what I saw, except that I don't know what I saw. It didn't move away, it just disappeared....poof, gone, and it had nothing to do with a reflection from the sun. I am thinking "vortex" more than anything.
 Scarz, Researcher and I have been saying, for a long time, "they walk among us!" In my eyes, the only possible explanation is that bodies are being developed for occupation by the "wandering spirits" from the book of Enoch. All of the genetic discoveries,the cross breeding? Enoch and Jasher(disclaimer: the Jasher that we have now is, according to scholars, not the same one mentioned in Joshua or Samuel but a copy done from memory or oral tradition) speak about this in the pre-flood world and was the reason for the flood. They were taught by FALLEN ANGELS!!! In the "golden age of the gods" man was not walking around picking fleas from his nuts and sucking on a banana. The average person thinks that,though. Think NIMROD where they were reconstructing the ancient world and God went down,personally, to stop because He said"they can do all they imagine" if allowed to continue.

Now, as usual, I type a lot of shit just to make a point. There is going to be a UFO event, I am fairly certain of that, but they ain't from another planet. They want people to think they are from a distant galaxy. (Scarz, pay attention to the next paragraph, I am pretty sure Researcher already knows and if he doesn't he will make the connection in a heartbeat) In the last days God said that HE-HE-HE-HE-HE would raise up an EVIL generation. Stick your head out the door and look around. Does it look EVIL to you? Damn sure does to me. Days of Noah and Lot didn't have nothing on today.

As soon as we are done with canning the pears and I am finished with my little fall planting, I am going to finished what I have started concerning the 8th king. You should not need that after this quote that I am going to give:
 In the 20-ies of the last century into the hands of Hitler - novice politician - was the first book by Theosophist Helena Blavatsky. In the "Secret doctrine", in particular, accounted for the seven races, the highest of which was considered to be Aryans. At the time, Hitler read books voraciously.
 That is just an excerpt. I will follow up later. got to go to work before it gets hot. We have been turning the heater on early and running the A/C in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 11:53 am

I agree with you Michael that you can not find in the OT Demons or Unclean Spirits mentioned. Of coarse in the KJV the word demon is never found.

A very false teaching is that Fallen Angels are Demons. This is where some try to build their case for Demons flying the UFO craft.

As you said Enoch is very clear who and what demons or unclean spirits are.

I believe that much knowledge was lost from The Flood. Some of the knowledge I believe did survive and was understood and used at Babel. God swept away most of it in The Flood that had been taught by The Watchers but a rebirth was taking form at Babel. God once again made sure to keep humans from growing to quickly in knowledge. God knew it would one day come to full bloom and I believe we can view in our time frame that knowledge is increasing at light speed. Will God once again step in or is this the final push?

Before The Flood it was terrible but there will be a time coming that is way beyond that period of time. The goal will never change, no matter how long the journey.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 5:11 am

I believe the knowledge brought to humans from the Watchers helped to push mankind forward at supersonic speed. 

Looking in the book of Jubilees,Kâinâm found some writings of the Watchers and wrote it down but hid it from Noah....."found a writing which former (generations) had carved on the rock, and he read what was thereon, and he transcribed it and [sinned owing to it]; for it contained the [teaching of the Watchers] in accordance with which they used to observe the omens of the sun and moon and stars in all the signs of heaven. And [he wrote it down] and said nothing regarding it; for he was afraid to speak to Noah about it lest he should be angry with him on account of it."

I believe the interpretation of prophecy can and will change in the future. The revealing or revelation has been going on for a long time now and it will continue to evolve as we go forward.

I believe there are mysteries that remain to be revealed. 

As we continue onward there will be a peeling away, layer by layer. The light will soon reach layers that have always been there but were never seen. The light will reveal them only when it is the correct time for fulfillment to be accomplished.

Just like Paul was chosen to receive a revealing of the mystery of Christ that mankind through other ages had never been revealed to. Everything has and will be revealed by the Holy Spirit and fulfilled in perfect timing. 

Ephesians 3:1-5

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; as I wrote afore in few words,

Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ.

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 6:00 am

I am reading the book of Deuteronomy right now and I see the Mystery of Christ all through it, though its concealed. Those who say that the OT is not relevant today are missing the whole message
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 12:07 pm

Revelation 13 has really gotten my attention and has me thinking about the beast coming up out of the earth.This beast I believe to be The False Prophet is given power that blows my mind.

I have believed for some time now that this beast could be more than a human. He or It is given the ability to do things that humans can't do. 

The two verses that are above interesting are 14-15.

And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life.

As we can read he or it is given this ability to do signs in the presence or by the authority of the first beast. This second beast tells those who dwell on earth to make an image to the first beast. I have wondered for many years what this image could be. Most seem to believe it is a statue but I think it could be something much more.

We humans were created to image God......."In other words we are to be Imagers of God." I believe this image that those who dwell on earth are to make is a type of clone.....A mixing of DNA..... of the first beast. This image is an Imager of The First Beast.

And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Believe it or not this second beast is then given the ability or power to give Breath to this Imager of The First Beast. Remember when God gave the breath of life to Adam? We now see this second beast gives the breath of life to this Imager of The First Beast. The False Prophet is given the power to bring this Imager to life. This Imager can now speak because he is alive and people are now to serve or worship this Imager who was brought to life by this False Prophet.

In my opinion this is almost unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2020 5:12 am

We have no idea how many mysteries there are that God will eventually reveal to us. I believe much of knowledge has been withheld from us for our own good. Humans have always been of  the wrong mindset to be trusted that's for sure. Mankind as we are in this flesh and blood body would only abuse the knowledge for personal gain. That is and always has been the nature of man.

Matthew 13:31-32

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:

Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

The mustard seed is the very smallest and most humble of seeds. Such is the nature that God seeks in humanity. When fully awakened will become the greatest in The Kingdom of God.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 5:37 am

I'm not much with entering the political arena but at this very point in time I'm going to give my opinion on the POTUS race.

I just can't see any way Trump will win the election. In my opinion he is his own worst enemy. Trump needs to learn that many times it's best to just shut your mouth........"Or in the times we live in today,stay off twitter."

On back months ago I thought he would win easily with Biden running against him. If you can't win against Biden....."Who can you beat?"
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 5:43 am

The only way that POTUS will lose is through fraud. He is immensely popular because he is a fighter and is brash and tough. There is not a so-called 2 party system, its a uniparty filled with lies and corruption. He's going on offense now and he has a real good playbook
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 5:08 am

FRAGMENT OF THE BOOK OF NOAH 

(CVI-CVII.) 

CHAPTER CVI. 

15. Yea, there shall come a great destruction over the whole earth, and there shall be a deluge and a great destruction for one year. 16. And this son who has been born unto you shall be left on the earth, and his three children shall be saved with him: when all mankind that are on the earth shall die [he and his sons shall be saved]. 18. And now make known to thy son Lamech that he who has been born is in truth his son, and call his name Noah; for he shall be left to you, and he and his sons shall be saved from the destruction, which shall come upon the earth on account of all the sin and all the unrighteousness, which shall be consummated on the earth in his days. 19. And after that there shall be still more unrighteousness than that which was first consummated on the earth; for I know the mysteries of the holy ones; for He, the Lord, has showed me and informed me, and I have read (them) in the heavenly tablets. 

God knew before he caused the flood to cover this earth it would not bring an end to unrighteousness but would open the door to more unrighteousness. We have certainly seen the truth of this prophesy.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 5:15 am

Finding truth in these times we now live in seems to be almost impossible. When someone does come along with truth,they are often ridiculed and quickly rejected. There are some who have broken out of The World Mode and are seeking truth. The big trap to avoid is finding a piece of truth and believing we now have it all and quit seeking any further. We must never fool ourselves into believing that we have all the truth.  

There are many that have drawn a line in the sand with their church doctrines,which declare,We have learned all there is to learn.There is nothing more we need to learn. And because they desire to be of one mind,that is what is taught.It is The Adversary who whispers in our ears,“We can now sleep from our studies."

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 11:13 am

Maybe after the election we can get back into some GOOD!!!!! topics again. As of now I really see no point in laying out much of anything. No matter what it is it just gets swept away by Politics and The Virus.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 11:56 am

Folks, I've been in PM with ScaRZ. This topic is so important to the forum that I've asked that ScaRZ start a part three of this thread or choose a new topic title. Whatever ScaRZ decides to do title-wise will then get a pin at the top of the page. It's really been long overdue for a pin anyway for a topic that has endured and touched so many here.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 12:32 pm

I will take some time and think of a new topic title..........Thank you Researcher.

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 5:39 am

As was done with part 01 of this topic, this thread is also now locked. See the continuation of this thread under a new title in the pinned section at the top of the page.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11