Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2

Go down 
+3
Dove
researcher
michael371
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 6:37 pm

I really do think its very possible that Ezekiel saw and possibly entered a vortex/portal in his vision,too
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 7:05 am

I had mentioned above about Doug being a great artist. Here is one of his book covers for L.A. Marzulli.
Also the full art work he sent me before Marzulli's book came out.

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 Images12Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 Alien-12
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 7:25 am

Ezekiel’s Vision, Part 2
By Michael Heiser

https://drmsh.com/ezekiels-vision-part-2/

The one thing I think most noteworthy about all this is the eyes. In Ezekiel 1 we read that the wheels were full of eyes. What does that have to do with the zodiac or astrology? Simple. The Hebrew word for “eyes” is ‘ayin. This is the normal word for that body part through which we see. The same word is also used (by Ezekiel, no less — in the SAME CHAPTER) to describe “sparkling” or “gleaming” (cf. Ezek. 1:4; Ezek. 1:16). Here’s a suggestion: “eyes” should be understood in Ezekiel 1 AND Ezekiel 10 as “stars” (“sparkling things”). This fits amazingly well with chapter 10, since there both the creatures and the wheels have the eyes. Get it . . . creatures . . . cardinal points of the zodiac . . . the creatures having eyes (“stars”) in them? What creatures have stars in them? The ones you see in the sky – the signs of the zodiac.

And for kickers, this is also what the apostle John says he saw in Revelation 4-5 when he looked up into the heavens — animals with stars in them.

No, it wasn’t a flying saucer. Ezekiel’s visions are about an enthroned God who controls the the cycles of time (the zodiac and its movements), and is up to something . . . .

One passing thought (and it isn’t for PaleoBabble to lay this out): What if, when Jesus said that there would be signs in the heavens pointing to the second coming, he meant exactly what he said? Not that we could know the day or hour (which Jesus flatly said we could not) – but which would give us SOME information.

Remember the star of Bethlehem? Who saw it and knew what it meant? Magi . . . from . . . BABYLON. Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 7:57 am

Revelation 21:1........"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

Does the "and there was no more sea" to be taken literal or is it a figurative reference? 

If it is literal then I guess there will be no oceans on the new earth....."Only fresh water rivers and streams."

If it is however a figurative reference then I could view it as some other people do........"being no more divisions among humanity." The oceans now separate or form barriers between nations of people. On the new earth, humanity will not be separated by any means. I'm a believer that views the earth land before the flood as one huge land mass. After the flood the land was separated into sections.

Remember how God wanted Noah,his sons and offspring to spread outward and fill the earth. But as we read in scripture that didn't sink in to well as we see what occurred at Babel. God then took matters into his hands as he divided them apart. The Sons of God were given rulership over the 70 nations as new languages and division took place.

Once the new earth is a fact I believe nations will still exist but there will once again be one massive land mass. No barriers of oceans to separate the people of the new earth. I believe Revelation is very clear there will be nations. As we can see by creation......"God loves diversity,no cookie cutter creation."

Revelation 21:24........" And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it." (KJV)

Revelation 21:24........"By its light will the nations walk, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it," (ESV)

Revelation 21:26........"And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it." (KJV)

Revelation 21:26........"They will bring into it the glory and the honor of the nations." (ESV)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:27 am

You pay attention to detail as well as anyone that I have ever read or talked to
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 12:34 pm

michael371 wrote:
You pay attention to detail as well as anyone that I have ever read or talked to

I found out early on in reading The Bible that just reading lines and chapters without attempting to connect the dots never grew a fruit that I felt a deep joy in. Two verses of scripture I love have been a great eye opener for me.

Isaiah 28:9-10

Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:49 am

I remember reading this years ago. Man!! this is some dark material. I will only post a very small snippet below that caught my eye as I was reading.
------------------------------------

http://www.xenu.net/archive/lrhbare/lrhbare08.html

The Hubbard Is Bare

By Jeff Jacobsen

GNOSTICISM

First, an explanation of what gnosticism is. It is an old religious philosophy with Platonic roots. Basically, gnostics believe that we as humans are "outsiders" to this material universe. Our immortal godlike souls were trapped here in a body by evil forces, and we are reincarnated continually, while our true spiritual identities are clouded from our memory. It is our task to discover the hidden knowledge, or gnosis, that will allow us to escape this evil material world of illusion and return to our rightful place. We keep reincarnating until we learn how to escape.

The world seems to be 'the epitome of evil'. Because it is alien to their true nature, human beings must renounce it and flee from it in order to be able to return to their heavenly home. To achieve this aim they must possess Gnosis, be reborn in their true nature, and be baptized in the cup of knowledge into which the divine intellect has been poured. 

Salvation begins with a messenger from beyond bringing the necessary knowledge to mankind, but this knowledge is given only to those deemed worthy, and even then one must follow certain steps in order to arrive at the ultimate Truths. The individual must struggle to earn and then incorporate the secret knowledge needed to return to his rightful place.

There is a need for someone to bring this gnosis or knowledge to mankind:

It follows that this divine reality cannot be known through the ordinary faculties of the mind. 

Illumination, revelation, the intervention of a celestial mediator is required. He descends from above to call the Gnostic, to rouse him from earthly sleep and drunkenness, to take him back to his divine homeland.

While on this earth, man is plagued by many difficulties which lessen his real abilities and being. One problem to us all is that within each of our bodies is a plethora of spirits or souls, causing us harm:

A hierarchy of demons, servile and ready, is continually at work in everyone's body, transformed into a remorseless inferno in miniature.

Mankind is also cursed with forgetfulness of his true home and true composition, being blinded by this material world.

As with Christianity today, there were many sects of gnosticism. The most famous gnostics were those that took the basic ideas of Christianity and mixed them into their own otherworldly theories. One of the most dangerous enemies of the early church were the Christian gnostic movement, for it greatly distorted the essential message of Christ and his followers while using similar terminology. The early church fathers, such as Clement of Alexandria and Tertullian, spent much of their time speaking out against gnosticism.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2019 6:21 am

I was ask this question again and this is how I answered it as I did in the past. I do not believe the soul to be as some do by connecting it much to a type of orb or something like a sphere within our bodies.

What do you think or believe a soul to be?

I believe we as well as all creatures are a living soul. There are many scriptures that go this direction.

I see the spirit as the spark that brings life to the body that becomes a soul or souls.

Just look at Adam when he was "Formed" from the dust of the earth. The LORD God then breathed in his nostrils and then and only then did he (Adam) become a living soul. The air,the wind,the breath,the spirit brought the body and soul to life.

Adam "became" a living soul.

Was Adam in possession of a dead soul before it became a "living soul"?

Or was Adam just a dead soul before he was given life?

Genesis 2:7......."And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Here is another good example below from The Book of Revelation.

Revelation 16:3......."And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea."
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2019 6:34 pm

I do not believe man has a soul, I think man is a soul in that he is a living, breathing, thinking creature...the dust of the earth was made alive by the lifeand breath of the Creator.....any further elaboration is above my paygrade
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 7:19 am

michael371 wrote:
I do not believe man has a soul, I think man is a soul in that he is a living, breathing, thinking creature...the dust of the earth was made alive by the lifeand breath  of the Creator.....any further elaboration is above my paygrade

You and I agree. Many teach that the soul is something placed inside mankind. To me this is false teaching.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 7:38 am

One of the big problems is that many people want someone to teach them faith. I say,"Faith in what?"

I don't need any human to teach me faith. God first will draw you,then open up your heart to understanding,then comes believing,trust and faith. 

Many use false doctrine to build a faith around. People then can be sucked into a system and the system becomes their faith. Don't ever forget that the Antichrist System has been around for a long,long time. It also is a system based on faith,but it's a false faith. 

Don't burn your oil on the first bridegroom.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 10:08 am

I don't need any human to teach me faith. God first will draw you,then open up your heart to understanding,then comes believing,trust and faith.

BINGO!!!!

You know scarz, a lot of folks think belief and faith are the same thing....ask them to describe faith and most will give you the definition of belief...

the best "modern day definition" that I ever heard was given by Gene Scott: "An act based on belief, sustained by confidence" which is very close to the biblical one
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 6:47 am

I see what you are saying Michael. It's just like evil spirits,Fallen Sons of God or The Adversary most certainly believe in God......"But they do not put their trust or faith in God."

Believing in God and believing God are two entirely different things.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 10:32 am

Yep, and its a lot harder to "believe God" than it is to "believe IN God".....Most "believe in A God"
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 7:59 am

I just want to point this out to everyone who reads any part of this thread.

I don't consider myself in any way a 'Religious" person. Most people think one must be religious in order to be a Christian. This is where I never climb on board the boat,but remain on the dock.

I don't believe religion has "Anything" to do with God the Father, Christ the Lord or the Holy Spirit. I don't believe you need a "System" in order to be a follower of Christ.

We all live on this planet [Earth] with a "World System" all around and in us. True Christians hear the calling [The drawing of God the Father] to come out of this world system. This is the Church [The called out ones] from the "World."

1 John 2:15........"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

John 15:18-19
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 11:39 am

Angels,Messengers,Spirit Creations,Sons of God,Host of Heaven can take on many different forms and this is where most people get lost. There are also different types and in most peoples minds we see what we've been taught or have seen of them in paintings and artwork. 

Through years of what I see as brain washing the first vision in my mind of an Angel, and I mean the very first thought that pops in my mind. I see a bright white male figure with long flowing blond hair, wearing a glowing white robe with brown sandals on his feet. This Angel is fixated in the blue sky with puffy white clouds in the backdrop. Huge eagle white wings stretch outward from behind him reaching up to heaven. All of my vision I believe to be nothing more than fantasy of a false mind set.

I also believe there are different rankings or levels of them. They never were and never will be all on the same level. They each have a different job and take on differing appearances. The word Angel basically puts them all in one big basket and doesn't give them justice as it should.

Just as there are no two people,animal,fowl,creeping thing,plant life or sea life 100% a perfect match, so I believe it is with them. If we have learned anything from God in his creation, it's God loves diversity. You take away diversity and the fingerprint of God is removed and a product assembly line is all that remains.

One thing for sure is the Angels of 2 Peter had to be the ones who came and mixed with women because they are reserved until judgment and locked away. They could not be of the whole amount that decided to follow The Adversary.

2 Peter 2:4 
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

I believe they will be used by God in the later days when they are released from their prison the Abyss. In Revelation Chapter 9. 

We can see this when a Star (Messenger) falls from heaven to earth and has the key to open the bottomless pit. Those Angels and some evil spirits will then be free to be part of the final judgment.

Rev 9:1-2

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 

I believe that the Gospel of Luke points to this very Abyss where the evil spirits pleaded with Jesus not to be imprisoned when he was casting them out.

Luke 8:29-31

For He had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For it had often seized him, and he was kept under guard, bound with chains and shackles; and he broke the bonds and was driven by the demon into the wilderness. 

Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion," because many demons had entered him.

And they begged Him that He would not command them to go out into the abyss. 
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 11:46 am

In the majority of cases, when angels appeared, the human was terrified of them....on the contrary side of that, the reprobates at S&G wanted to have sex with the two that visited Lot....Its strange how medieval art influences the religious world, ain't it?....I am not "religious" either....Being religious is a bad thing, but people are so disarmed with this modern version of religiousity that they don't know the difference
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 1:13 pm

How do you explain to folks who are ate up with the new esoteric version of the "gospel" that it has nothing to do with Christ?...The Christ and the Lord Jesus Christ ain't the same guy....The "light beings" are not the good guys and the kundalini method of enlightenment is an ancient occultic practice allowing entities to take over the body and mind....There are some very knowledgeable folks on TD who mistake the anti-christ as being Christ and the catholic depiction of baby Jesus with Mary is in actuality Semiramis and Tammuz,aka Isis and Horus
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 7:22 am

michael371 wrote:
How do you explain to folks who are ate up with the new esoteric version of the "gospel" that it has nothing to do with Christ?...The Christ and the Lord Jesus Christ ain't the same guy....The "light beings" are not the good guys and the kundalini method of enlightenment is an ancient occultic practice allowing entities to take over the body and mind....There are some very knowledgeable folks on TD who mistake the anti-christ as being Christ and the catholic depiction of baby Jesus with Mary is in actuality Semiramis and Tammuz,aka Isis and Horus

The vast majority will not listen that's for sure. I would say talk to them and don't fire and brimstone preach to them.It will do no good to beat them over the head. You can't force feed anyone......."If you do it will just drive them farther away."

We must guard the very soul that we are and never invite any entity to enter or they will. They can not enter unless we open ourselves up to them......"In other words we invite them to enter our temple." Some believers and followers of Jesus Christ think they are somehow exempt from foul spirits entering their temples. We can't be that stupid "Can We?"

We can not play around with them or they will win. You can't expect to cozy up next to them without opening up to them. Once they enter your temple it now has become corrupt. Your Body (The Temple of God) is no longer The Temple of God, but now has become the temple of foul spirits.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 7:16 am

I just can't see things playing out as simple as many people have it. 

Whenever the final few years take place,I believe most people will have turned their backs on The True Word and are following deception on a massive scale. Remember most people will "Thirst" for the Word of God. 

It's not like people will be shouting from their rooftops,"That's the bad guy!"

Some will know the truth,but they will only be a very small remnant. True believers in my opinion will be nothing more than outcast. They will be looked upon as fools.
The world we now live in is just the beginning of the birth pains that will intensify the closer we get to the birth of the Lord's Day.

Wars and rumors of wars,along with all the other horrors have long been with us. All these things "Must come to pass, but the end is not yet." Matthew 24:6

One of the main signs that the Son of Perdition has now entered the picture will be that "Those Things" have indeed "Come to pass." He brings only fools gold to the table but The World will snatch it up and believe they have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

People will be saying "Peace and Safety" have finally come. But it's only a false peace and safety because destruction cometh upon them. Who is this that brings destruction?......Who is this destruction?..... None other than The Destroyer.

As the revealing continues,it will increase in swiftness until the final outcome.

We can talk about all manor of events of prophecy but without knowledge of this prophecy there will only remain deception. 

Luke 17:22-24

And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.

For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 1:55 pm

I found this on Steve Quayle alerts today, then came back to the forum to post and I was led to read this the 2nd page.. I am part way through and will finish in a few minutes.. but thought you all might want to see this. Seems that someone maybe an astronomer is watching something near?

Thanks ScaRZ for your posts!
What do you think of this?
Dave

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2378
DEATH STAR DEFINED BY SCIENTIST-WHO ISSUED THE ALERT DEFINED BELOW
THE DEATH STAR (AS I CALL THE GIANT SHIP) JUST MOVED AGAIN IN IT'S ORBIT IT IS COMING CLOSE TO AN INBOUND ROCK WHICH IS ON A NEAR TRAJECTORY TO EARTH. I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS PLANNED TO CHANGE THE TRAJECTORY OF THE ROCK OR NOT I WILL KEEP AN EYE ON IT.

THE OTHER PURPOSE COULD BE TO GIVE A CLEAR SHOT FROM THE DEATH STAR TO EARTH FOR STARGATE REASONS. EITHER SCENARIO IS HIGHLY LIKELY. (COULD BE BOTH) WE WILL KNOW SHORTLY.GONNA BE UGLY WHEN IT SHOWS UP INTERESTING HOW HELLY-WOOD USES MOVIES TO CONDITION THE SHEEPLE FOR THINGS TO COME! ...SQ:REMEMBER THE WORD 'STARS' CAN BE TRANSLATED AS ANGELS OR MESSENGERS,INTERESTING TITLE FOR'STAR WARS' AND ALL IT'S EPISODES ,PRE- CONDITIONING THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH FOR THE COMING FALLEN ANGELS APPEARANCE ON EARTH AND NO LONGER BEING HIDDEN OR BEING ABLE TO CLOAK THEIR PRESENCE.WHEN THE BIBLE STATES 'WOE UNTO THE INHABITANTS OF EARTH',THAT IS NOT EVEN COMPREHENSIBLE YET....BUT IT WILL BE!

Dec 29, 2019
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 8:05 am

spring2 wrote:

What do you think of this?
Dave

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2378
DEATH STAR DEFINED BY SCIENTIST-WHO ISSUED THE ALERT DEFINED BELOW
THE DEATH STAR (AS I CALL THE GIANT SHIP) JUST MOVED AGAIN IN IT'S ORBIT IT IS COMING CLOSE TO AN INBOUND ROCK WHICH IS ON A NEAR TRAJECTORY TO EARTH. I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS PLANNED TO CHANGE THE TRAJECTORY OF THE ROCK OR NOT I WILL KEEP AN EYE ON IT.

THE OTHER PURPOSE COULD BE TO GIVE A CLEAR SHOT FROM THE DEATH STAR TO EARTH FOR STARGATE REASONS. EITHER SCENARIO IS HIGHLY LIKELY. (COULD BE BOTH) WE WILL KNOW SHORTLY.GONNA BE UGLY WHEN IT SHOWS UP INTERESTING HOW HELLY-WOOD USES MOVIES TO CONDITION THE SHEEPLE FOR THINGS TO COME! ...SQ:REMEMBER THE WORD 'STARS' CAN BE TRANSLATED AS ANGELS OR MESSENGERS,INTERESTING TITLE FOR'STAR WARS' AND ALL IT'S EPISODES ,PRE- CONDITIONING THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH FOR THE COMING FALLEN ANGELS APPEARANCE ON EARTH AND NO LONGER BEING HIDDEN OR BEING ABLE TO CLOAK THEIR PRESENCE.WHEN THE BIBLE STATES 'WOE UNTO THE INHABITANTS OF EARTH',THAT IS NOT EVEN COMPREHENSIBLE YET....BUT IT WILL BE!

Dec 29, 2019

Spring2/Dave........I have read and listened to Steve Quayle many times over the years and wonder if he is fed some truth mixed with more disinfo. This is the way the game is played and Steve is smart enough to know that.

One thing for sure I believe there will be many "Signs" in the heavens that the vast majority will turn a blind eye to. 

As far as Star Wars (Angel,Messenger Wars) I've thought about this for several years and could it be that those Messengers that fell with The Adversary aren't just at war with God and those of God,but also war among themselves? It would certainly appear to fit well that those that fell would desire power and control within their force. It's hard for evil to get along with evil most or all of the time. Just look at evil humans and boy oh boy what a mess we have just on this earth. Think about it now spreading into the universe.

Of coarse the evil fallen ones can and will come together for The Big Common Purpose........"Unite".
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 7:04 am

I've found Iapetus to be one strange looking moon. Over the years I keep finding myself reading this from David Flynn. Thought I would post it here for some that have never read it and also for those like myself who enjoy revisiting things that continue to interest me.
-----------------------------------------

The Moon of Apollyon

EDITOR'S NOTE: This is a follow up from David Flynn to
"Readers Respond With Apprehension, Amazement At RNN"

The Moon of Apollyon

"Tom,

Your latest article concerning Iapetus and the
prophetic numbers of July 4th could not have been more
appropriately named, "Readers respond with
apprehension, amazement..."

The definition for Tartarus is somewhat ambiguous in
Greek lexicons. The most one can conclude from the
etymology is that it means "deep, dark place" or
"abyss". However, the Greek alphabet was directly
adopted from the paleo-Hebrew alphabet. Greek letters
are merely paleo-Hebrew letters in reverse, written
from left two right instead of right to left. Because
of the intimate connection between Greek and Hebrew
alphabets, very many Greek words have Hebrew roots.
Tartarus is one of those words, take for example the
meaning of close related Hebrew word "TARASSO"

1) to agitate, trouble (a thing, by the movement of
its parts to and fro)
a) to cause one inward commotion, take away his
calmness of mind, disturb his equanimity
b) to disquiet, make restless
c) to stir up
d) to trouble
1) to strike one's spirit with fear and dread
e) to render anxious or distressed
f) to perplex the mind of one by suggesting scruples
or doubts Strong's 5015

Consider this with respect to the prophecy of Luke
21:26:

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon,
and in the stars... Men's hearts failing them for
fear, and for looking after those things which are
coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be
shaken."

...and what you wrote:

"One can easily imagine how Official Disclosure would
be forced on the world by a sudden, inexplicable
movement of an extra solar planetoid and the human
hysteria that would follow if Iapetus or a similar
"moon" unexpectedly turned and headed toward earth..."

Additionally there is the Hebrew word "TOWR":
1) circlet, turn, especially used of what goes around
in a circle.
a) row
b) border
2) a string of pearls
3) from a primitive root meaning to travel about.8447

The Hebrew word "TARA" has this meaning:

1) A porter or gate keeper. 8652

And finally the most descriptive by far of the
enigmatic and foreboding Iapetus, the Hebrew word
"TERAH":

1) a gate, mouth, as of a furnace.
2) The gate of a king, as being surrounded by a wall,
into which there was only one entrance. (this is equal
to the Greek work "Tora", spelled theta, upsilon, rho,
alpha.) 3066

The moon Iapetus possesses all these qualities. In
Hebrew it can equally be called a Towr-taras, or a
Towr-terah.

As a moon it "travels in a circle" around Saturn. It
also has, as Richard Hoagland describes it, "a
baffling, arrow straight wall" that has the uncanny
appearance of a string of pearls, precisely bisecting
its hemispheres. In places this wall, located on the
exact plane of its equator, is 14 miles high ...3
times the height of Mount Everest! This is even more
astounding when one takes into accout that Iapetus is
only 808 miles in circumference or approximately 30
times smaller than the earth.

Iapetus also appears to have been "scorched" on one
side. This incredibly black side of Iapetus features
one immense crater that has the uncanny artificial
quality of being nearly hexagonal.

Because of its unique artificial appearance, Richard
Hoagland has drawn comparisons with Iapetus to the
'Deathstar'.

As for the word "Tartarus", it is found only in one
place in the bible:

"For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but
cast them down to hell [Gk: ‘tartaroo’]…" (II Peter.
2:4).

The W.E. Vine / Merrill F. Unger & William White, Jr /
An Expository Dictionary of the Biblical Words"
defines Tartarus as follows:

"The verb tartaroo, translated "cast down to the
abyss" in 2 Peter 2:4, Signifies to consign to
Tartarus, which is neither Sheol nor Hades nor hell,
but the place where those angels whose special sin is
referred to in that passage are confined "to be
reserved unto judgment;" the region is described as
"abyss of darkness."

Tartarus is the place of punishment of the fallen
angels: "spared not when they sinned, but cast into
Tartarus, and committed to "chains of darkness"
(compare Jude 1:6; but also Mt 25:41). Similar ideas
are found in the Jewish apocalyptic books (Book of
Enoch, Book of Jubilees, Apocrypha Baruch, with
apparent reference to Ge 6:1-4 in the story of the
Nephilim, propagated by the Watchers that descended to
Mt. Hermon.

The above clearly defines Tartarus as the abyss, the
prison of the most evil of the fallen angels,
specifically those who were involved in the transgenic
manipulation of human beings before the great flood.
Therefore, the 'end time function of Tartarus can also
be found in bible passages that mention the "Abyss"

"and I saw a star (descend) from heaven unto the
earth: and to him was given the key of the abyss."
(lit. abusso phreatos)Revelation 9:1

In Greek a "Phreatos" was a jug with a narrow opening
and a large, round body. The Greeks also considered
the Abyss itself to have a narrow opening and a much
wider interior.

"And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a
smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace;
and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the
smoke of the pit..." Revelation 9:2

Iapetus is completely blacked on one side with carbon
deposits...more commonly known as smoke.

"And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the
earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions
of the earth have power...
And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of
the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue
[is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name
Apollyon. (the destroyer)" Revelation 9:11

Among the Romans, the god of the underworld was Hades
and Orcus, and although the name Pluto is often used.
Orcus was considered the actual slayer, the-angel of
death like Abaddon or Apollyon.

An "orcus" is also the name for a type of Greek
container that has a narrow opening and a wide, round
body, similar as the meaning of the word 'Phraetos'.

Iapetus' conspicuously large crater on its blacked
hemisphere gives the impression of a spherical
container with a "sealed" opening.

Abaddon in Hebrew has another meaning in addition "to
destroy" or "destruction".

Abaddon : Hebrew, from the root Abad:

1) To be lost, to wander.
2) To be ready to perish
3) To cause to wander
4) Lost place of destruction
5) A lost thing. Strongs #6

I believe that Tartarus will be "activated" to
rendezvous with the earth at low orbit some time
during the war in heaven described in Revelation 12.
Tartarus would then be opened to pour out its
'inhabitants' upon the earth at the second half of the
7 year countdown before Messiah returns. If Iapetus IS
Tartarus, then we seem to have an answer for the
primordial fear experienced by your readers when
viewing its image."

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 Iapetu10Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 Iapetu11
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 7:23 am

The Genesis Apocryphon that was found among the Dead Sea Scrolls has something to say on the subject of the Watchers.

Lamech is very worried that his wife Bathenosh had become pregnant by one of the Watchers who he already knows have descended from heaven and have been mating with the daughters of men.

The Genesis Apocryphon says:

behold I thought then without my heart that conception was due to the watchers and the holy ones and to the giants, (Nephilim) and my heart was troubled within me because of this trial. Then I, Lamech approached Bathenosh my wife in haste and said to her, ‘... by the Most High, the Great Lord, the King of all the world and Ruler of the Sons of Heaven, until you tell me all things truthfully, if ... Tell me [this truthfully] and not falsely... by the King of all the worlds until you tell me truthfully and not falsely.’ Then Bathenosh my wife spoke to me with much heat [and] ... said ‘O my brother, oh my lord, remember my pleasure ... the lying together and my soul within its body. [And I tell you] all things truthfully. ...

... Then she mastered her anger and spoke to me saying: oh my lord and my brother, remember my pleasure, I swear to you by the Holy Great One the King of the heavens, that this seed it yours and this conception is from you, whose spirit was planted by you and by no stranger or watcher or son of heaven.

Methuselah (The oldest man who ever lived) was Lamech's father, Enoch was Methuselah's father, and the child that Bathenosh was pregnant with would be Noah, the son of Lamech.

As far as the offspring of the Watchers with women, they were called the mighty men of old, warriors of renown. If they had females as well as males I've never seen it mentioned. But one thing for sure the bloodline had to find it's way into both women and men. Who can say that cloning and tinkering with the genetics was not in the mix also?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 11:40 am

Scarz, the same story is in the book of enoch....What appears to me in reading about it, is that it appears that Noah was the first white man...I am not trying to twist or ready anything into it, it just doesn't leave a lot of doubt, as best as I can tell....

I am adamant that cloning and genetic manipulation and alteration was done prior to the flood, just as it is now, but apparently more advanced...The "elite" refer to the pre-flood period as the "golden age" and this period is where i suspect that Atlantis existed....I wonder why they refer to that period?...Maybe there is a bloodline involved?...jus' sayin'....ever wonder why all the ancient manuscripts that depict the watchers and that time period seem to be missing or "not in line with the canon" and most likely, hid out in the vatican basement....they are protecting themselves from exposure..."the days of LOT" and "the days of Noah" are being rekindled right in front of our eyes
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 8:08 am

Armageddon is a battle I believe most people have heard of but few get the full picture. Most see it as man verse man in some great battle that brings on the end of the world.

This battle can NEVER be stopped, it will be fought. What is to be will be and everything must be fulfilled to the letter. I hear people all the time say we can stop it........"If we do this and if we do that.".....That's nothing but fiction and total BS.

Man is about to pay a great price for believing the BIG LIE.

This is a battle that has NOTHING to do with man fighting man,or nation fighting nation. This is a battle of that GREAT DAY OF GOD ALMIGHTY. 

Two of the biggest questions are......."Why does man fight Christ as he returns to the earth"? "Why would man take the side of The Adversary over God if they knew who they were fighting?"

Remember man has been blinded and they now believe a LIE. I don't believe The WORLD will know they are fighting the armies of God Almighty. The lie of all lies could  be that man believes that they are about to be invaded by someone or something else from space. Deception on a massive scale will have the minds of mankind.

The World unites as one, and God will bring his fury DOWN on them. I believe God is the ultimate source that makes sure they are there in the valley......THIS IS HIS DAY.

Joel 3:14
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

Luke 21:26
Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Isaiah 13:6
Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 7:46 am

michael371 wrote:
Scarz, the same story is in the book of enoch....What appears to me in reading about it, is that it appears that Noah was the first white man...I am not trying to twist or ready anything into it, it just doesn't leave a lot of doubt, as best as I can tell....

It certainly reads that the Noah child was bright and white as were The Sons of God. Some think Noah may have been an albino.

There are several ancient cultures that believed in The White Gods of The Heavens.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe110.htm

FRAGMENT OF THE BOOK OF NOAH

1. And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. 2. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. 3. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness.

4. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah. 5. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. 6. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

7. And now, my father, I am here to petition thee and implore thee that thou mayest go to Enoch, our father, and learn from him the truth, for his dwelling-place is amongst the angels.' 8. And when Methuselah heard the words of his son, he came to me to the ends of the earth; for he had heard that I was there, and he cried aloud, and I heard his voice and I came to him. And 1 said unto him: 'Behold, here am I, my son, wherefore hast thou come to me?' 9. And he answered and said: 'Because of a great cause of anxiety have I come to thee, and because of a disturbing vision have I approached.

10. And now, my father, hear me: unto Lamech my son there hath been born a son, the like of whom there is none, and his nature is not like man's nature, and the colour of his body is whiter than snow and redder than the bloom of a rose, and the hair of his head is whiter than white wool, and his eyes are like the rays of the sun, and he opened his eyes and thereupon lighted up the whole house. 11. And he arose in the hands of the midwife, and opened his mouth and blessed the Lord of heaven. 12. And his father Lamech became afraid and fled to me, and did not believe that he was sprung from him, but that he was in the likeness of the angels of heaven; and behold I have come to thee that thou mayest make known to me the truth.'

13. And I, Enoch, answered and said unto him: 'The Lord will do a new thing on the earth, and this I have already seen in a vision, and make known to thee that in the generation of my father Jared some of the angels of heaven transgressed the word of the Lord. 14. And behold they commit sin and transgress the law, and have united themselves with women and commit sin with them, and have married some of them, and have begot children by them. 17. And they shall produce on the earth giants not according to the spirit, but according to the flesh, and there shall be a great punishment on the earth, and the earth shall be cleansed from all impurity.

15. Yea, there shall come a great destruction over the whole earth, and there shall be a deluge and a great destruction for one year. 16. And this son who has been born unto you shall be left on the earth, and his three children shall be saved with him: when all mankind that are on the earth shall die [he and his sons shall be saved]. 18. And now make known to thy son Lamech that he who has been born is in truth his son, and call his name Noah; for he shall be left to you, and he and his sons shall be saved from the destruction, which shall come upon the earth on account of all the sin and all the unrighteousness, which shall be consummated on the earth in his days. 19. And after that there shall be still more unrighteousness than that which was first consummated on the earth; for I know the mysteries of the holy ones; for He, the Lord, has showed me and informed me, and I have read (them) in the heavenly tablets.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 7:52 am

People can profess anything but does that make it so?......"No it doesn't". A person must truly be "In Jesus Christ". Lip service isn't worth much,it's about bearing good fruit. No Christian however is perfect,we do all fall short......"We do sin,we are hard headed,we don't listen,we act before we think,we rebel".

Just like human parents needing to chastise their childern so to does The Father need to chastise his childern at times. Sometimes we stray and need only a good firm yank to get us back in line facing the right direction. Many times it takes more than a good firm yank.

I believe anyone can stray too far and not care of returning to The Lord. I believe The Lord will never leave or foresake me but I believe I can leave and foresake him. I believe a Christian can "Fall Away". Apostasy isn't apostasy if one can not choose abandonment.

Many people who are Christian's just don't want to see an apostasy. They do almost any and everything they can to divert or avoid it. This I believe is exactly what The Adversary is counting on.

A very big issue is arising throughout the world.............The religious/spiritual conceptual idea that everyone is "saved" in the end.

Jesus Christ never said anything about everyone obtaining "Eternal Life". If one doesn't receive eternal life then they will have no life in them after the judgement.  "Ye shall not surely die"......Rings out very loud and clear doesn't it?.......The lie of lies and billions still believe it.

Eternal Life isn't for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 10:55 am

I know a woman, a wife and mother, who practices Buddhism. She is Asian, and that is her heritage. We don't communicate anymore;  I had to move on.  But she is KIND, and gentle.  She spreads Love, and has a lifetime of good works and often her prayers are answered.  

She posts quotes of beauty, of encouragement, of the Divine in nature, etc.  I happened to see some on FB recently.  But instead of being uplifted, I found them 'flat as pancakes' platitudes.
I couldn't keep reading.  It was kind of sicky sweet. Close, but not 'real'.

If we assume hell is torment held in reserve for the wicked, she doesn't qualify.

I just realized, we've walked this discussion before.  When someone recognizes the reality of the
Divine, but does not know, or rejects Jesus, are they 'saved' ?

There are many testimonies of those who are believers and NOT believers-atheists, who have died, their souls departed from the body, and have had an encounter with Jesus.  Obviously, they were sent back.
But all who did not believe prior, did from that moment on!  And they all had been fundamentally changed in His Presence, having been bathed in His Love and Light.

Many testimonies coming from Islamists in the M.E. tell of Jesus coming to them, in an undeniable and transformative encounter.  And immediately they believed.  And risked, and perhaps lost their lives,
to testify of Him.

There's one thing I won't do and that's rewrite the Word to accommodate how I think things should be.  The Word says, 
"No man comes to the Father, but by Me". 
"There is no other NAME in heaven or on earth by which a man might be saved".

WHY that is true is a simple as can be.  It's the presence of sin.  The absence of the cleansing blood 
of the Sacrificial Lamb. Whether in the OT or the New, we cannot get around the sacrifice.
And TODAY there is only ONE Acceptable Sacrifice.  Yeshua~Jesus.

"To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."
I have had that experience.  But I was already saved at the time.
I still avoid telling what happened and even moreso what continued afterwards, because it flies in the face of what we call 'reality'. Actually, this illusion gets put under His Feet
in our observation, real quick.  Almost too quick, if you're trying to keep up and make sense of it.
There were so many things explained in the Bible that I didn't know at that time.
One of the things the Lord told me that day was 'study Paul'.

However, my lack of knowledge didn't slow down the Spirit at all.  And "THE RIGHT ORDER OF THINGS' was clear.  He was NOT going to check in with me to see whether I approved of doing something or not. No, no, no.
I COULD check with Him.  "This, Lord?"  And have an answer.

So, I would have loved to have a fireside chat with Him, where He would tell me all the answers.  BUT, that's not how it's been !
I've had to walk through them.  That can test one's faith.  But He does continually give us what we need.  Even faith.

And I feel that this 'walking through' is true for everybody. Maybe I'm just more acutely aware of it because I hear Him, and if I don't hear, I can sense Him.
And if I miss all that, I get hit on the head with it sooner or later.
And also because 'time' loses it's grip in all directions.
The less time involved, can be quite the 'surprise'. 

Being Disciplined is very important.  

Well, that was a trip, but I'm back to the subject.  As this 'reality' (shadow) loses it's grip and the Kingdom takes it's Rightful Place in us, The Word is SUCH a blessed anchor.
And when we look for an answer to something that is not spelled out in the Word...
His thoughts are not our thoughts.  His Ways are not our ways. We are given SOME things to know.  Not everything, not even by the Spirit.  Not yet.

Jesus said, I AM the Way, the Truth AND THE LIFE.  Let the dead bury the dead.  You follow Me.

So I may pray that God has a Way even if we don't know it, but I just have to let the Word settle for me, and I leave these unsure things with Him.

And I hope I don't sound gruff.  It's just my convictions.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 12:55 pm

The thing is we humans in our condition could have a million rebirths and never get it right. If we were to get one million things correct and only fail in one thing, we fail. This is the whole point of Jesus Christ being the "Only" way,the "Only" truth,the "Only" life.

This is what a friend of mine has to say on this subject. I will post it below and let everyone read his thoughts. 

By Rick

The "I'm Ok, You're Ok" popular edict.  There is no recompense.  There is no right, nor wrong.  All get Born Again.  So no need to argue over anything.  Anything Goes!  Don't sweat the small stuff.  You can do anything you want.  Go for it!  If you slip up and do something horrendous, simply say you're sorry and everything will be Ok again.  In fact, forget spirituality!  Let us bury religion of every kind.  We don't need it anymore.  That was sooo yesterday.

Strangely, most of the majority who are quickly adapting these new edicts, think that "Reincarnation" is likely true.  Yet they dumb/fail to think ahead a couple steps to recognize that being born again in a body that has to fight to survive and will die in a few short years, is somehow a redemption of some kind.  Dieing to be reborn into death once again.

And why? do they have to be reborn into death again?

The general consensus is - so that they can learn and grow more advanced in their spiritual being, until they don't have to die anymore.

Neurotics seems to run rampant in society = it is quite popular to be incoherent.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a Red Letter man.  So I do believe that reincarnation is quite plausible, and accept that we only have this life now ... to stop that cycle.  Or else, we start it again. Which would mean this life was NOT saved.  It was NOT born again into the Kingdom of Heaven.  It died, is dead.  The dead buried that dead one.

But it's energy spark was only born again.... into the Kingdom of Lucifer and Fallen Angels and the Den of Demons and Vipers.  What!?  That doesn't sound right.   Think about it again ... After all, it might very well be that this is the only Planet which harbors and contains such demented lowliness.  Isn't it possible that God's idea of HELL, is this Beautiful Blue Planet of Wonders?  That this is as bad as G-d could possibly think to do?

Look at the world as it is.  Look at what the PtB of all races are doing, and have been doing since history began.  Our daily news is dominated by misdeeds, heartache, sorrow, injustice, lies, deceit, fear, warnings of grave danger, etc, etc.  Everyday!  All our lives!  And all our other lives, too!
So, is everyone's soul "Saved"?

If so, who in the right mind would want to go to a supposed Heaven where everyone from here is "Saved"?

Hmmm...I don't know why anyone would want to live this planet again, if they had the choice of the Heaven we hear about from NDE's.

Jesus said, "Today is the day of Salvation".  Meaning today is the day to make that choice.  Tomorrow we die.  After which, the Judgment.

Whose life was more valuable?  The one that was lived in the 7th century, whose memory is gone, and all knowledge of their existence has been burned up in the proverbial "Lake of Fire"?  OR...is this life now.... is it more valuable?  Will it be burned in a Lake of Fire?  Or will it outgrow this lowly plane and be born again into the higher realm?

Where "the second death" has no sting.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 7:30 am

Tim Swartz wrote a great article titled An Alien Agenda.

Strange entities are also not new to mankind's history. Many such beings in the past have claimed to be from the heavens. Since the earliest times, mankind has felt that there must exist a mind superior to his own. Until now, Man has always thought of supreme beings in a religious context. That is why until the industrial revolution, sightings of UFOs and contacts with strange creatures were thought of as mystical experiences.

With Science as the new religion, the former "Gods" and "Angels" have now turned into the "ET's" and "Grays." In fifty years we have witnessed the birth of a new religion, the church of interplanetary visitors. As with other religions, proof is not needed, only faith. What is it that has converted so many to the extraterrestrial dogma?

Emanuel Swedenborg once wrote: "when spirits begin to speak with man you should not listen to anything they say, for surely they will lie." Perhaps our friends from the Flying Saucers are kin to the spirits that Swedenborg wrote of. "They tell such wondrous tales."

What are we dealing with then? The UFO phenomenon does seem to be controlled; it does follow intelligent patterns. But the information given to us by the ufonauts is generally false, and is, perhaps, a deliberate smoke screen to cover-up what really is going on. Whatever the UFOs are up to, they are doing it on a world wide scale. And it's inevitable that they should from time to time come in contact with some of us. When such contacts do occur, they deliberately hand out ridiculous information. Our belief systems are exploited. This whole mystery has been designed not only to keep us confused and skeptical, but to convince us that we are hosts to visitors from other planets. Someone is very interested in keeping this idea alive.

Starting in the 1970's and continuing through the 90's, the "Alien Abduction" story appears to be a recent development in the ever growing UFO mystery. Research has shown however, that this story has roots extending as far back as writings in ancient sumerian texts, to the books of the Bible. For years, people saying they've been snatched up by non-human entities has not been an uncommon occurrence. Perhaps one of the best researched incidents is the alleged abduction by aliens of Betty and Barney Hill. Their story is covered in the excellent book, THE INTERRUPTED JOURNEY by John Fuller. The Hill's experience would serve as a template as others over the years would report similar abductions.

However, there is a genuine UFO phenomenon. Years of research with thousands of witnesses over the years have convinced me of this fact. This phenomenon is not explained though by the revelations of alleged government agents. Nor by such UFO cult groups as Heavens Gate. The genuine UFO phenomenon appears to be associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space/time in ways we do not understand. Most researchers though, still cling to the notion that any non-human form of conscious must be from outer space.

The simple truth is if there is a form of life and consciousness that operates on properties of space/time we have not yet discovered, then it doesn't have to be extraterrestrial. It could come from any place and from any time, even our own world. Past encounters with strange entities seem to show an almost personal connection with the witness. Personal beliefs of the witness appear to be known and exploited by the contacting beings. Before anyone had even heard of other planets we believed in fairies and sprites. We still have records of people who claimed encounters with these creatures, much like modern UFO encounters. Today we don't believe in the wee folk. Yet the same basic phenomenon still occurs. It has just been dressed in more modern, space-aged clothes.

It is easy to speculate, everyone has their favorite theory. However, instead of letting personal theory control investigations, researchers instead need to listen to what is being said by the witnesses. Offer no explanations, because the phenomenon seems to conform to the participants expectations. Look at the evidence that has been gathered over the last one thousand years, not just the last fifty. What is being seen? What has been said? What is the real evidence that is being presented to us? Only through knowledge will we begin to understand the enduring mysteries in our skies.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 9:09 am

Here is a subject that has interested me for a while, and with all of the cultures having some tales concerning it, it would seem that that it had to come from a common source. Read this except that I c&p'ed and just think about all things around us....Do I think its real?....not at first glance, but a little deeper thinking makes me place it in the "do not discount just yet" file....Scarz, a lot went on before the flood, and after the flood, Nimrod did "transform" into a mighty one, jes' sayin'

Shapeshifting is a trope we often see in popular culture these days. From episodes of Star Trek, the Twilight Saga, to Terminator 2, shapeshifters are an integral part of fantasy, and science fiction shows, stories, and films.

However, the concept of shapeshifting has been around far longer than most of us can even fathom. In 1914, three brothers explored a cave in southwest France, and discovered ancient drawings along the cavern walls. Some of these drawings, which have been dated back to 13,000 B.C., depict humans changing into the shape of animals.

But what does shapeshifting fully entail? And is it an ability humans will ever be able to learn?

What is Shapeshifting?
To completely understand shapeshifting, we must first start from the beginning. In essence, shapeshifting is the ability to physically transform into another shape, be it that of another human, or an animal. This also includes the idea that animals can turn into other animals. Shapeshifting can come about in a variety of ways. In some myths, the ability to shapeshift is an inherent one–meaning some people are simply born with the skill. Other shapeshifters allegedly acquire the skill by means of magic, or divine intervention.

Shapeshifters can often control when they change shape, but not always. Lon Chaney’s iconic role as the Wolfman depicts a shapeshifter who not only can’t control his secondary form, he fears it.

This ability to metamorph is also known as therianthropy. This rather antiquated term also pertains to when a deity transforms a human into some type of floral or fauna. Shapeshifting is a cross-cultural concept, spanning continents, countries, and multiple religions. The idea that someone can turn into an animal at will has been a prevalent notion in literature since the Epic of Gilgamesh was written in 1800 B.C.

Types of Shapeshifters
There are multiple types of animals that are common in varying myths, but none so more than the werewolf. This popular concept is also known as lycanthrophy. The ability to turn into a wolf exists in Native American, European, and Canadian cultures, but often seems most heavily used in Norse mythology.

Loki, the famous Norse God, is said to have turned into a female wolf in order to bear his son, Fenrir. The Volsunga saga is a poem that was written in the 13th Century. In it, many mythological characters turn into wolves, both on purpose, and by accident. In Scandanavian culture, there also exists the Maras, an entire race of female werewolves.

Stories from Trinidad, and Tobago also include humans that have the ability to turn into wolves. They are often referred to as the loup-garou, yet another term for werewolf. It is believed that abilities are handed down from ancient creole families–families that practice old African magic, or perhaps even a family member that considers themselves to be a witch doctor.

But there are many other types of shapeshifters, varying in appearance, ability, and perhaps most importantly, intent. Here are some examples of humans that change shape for malevolent reasons.

The Skin-walkers
According to the Navajos, skin-walkers are evil witches that possess the ability to turn into different animals. Most tales regarding skin-walkers are not openly discussed outside of Navajo communities, however, it is believed that these particular shapeshifters were once traditional healers, who eventually became corrupt.

The Wendigo
The wendigo is a mythological evil spirit, from the Algonquian tribes of Eastern Canada. It is believed that this evil entity can possess, and control humans, forcing them to commit murder, and sometimes cannibalism.

The wendigo has become more widely known, and has even influenced the naming of a modern, controversial syndrome, known as Wendigo Psychosis. Psychiatrists use this term to describe individuals who both fear they will become cannibals, and for those who actually admit to craving human flesh.

The Ijiraq
The Ijiraq is an Inuit shapeshifter that assumes as many forms as it wills. The Ijiraq is very elusive, and impossible to see if you attempt to look at it straight on. Instead, an Ijiraq will slip by in your periphery.

These eerie beings can occasionally be helpful to hunters that stumble upon them. Or they can be dangerously manipulative–to a fatal extent. The Ijiraq are also known for slipping into family dwellings at night, kidnapping any children present, and abandoning them in some far away, deserted location.

The Aswang
According to myths from the Philippines, the dreaded Aswang is a very evil, very adaptable shapeshifter. It can assume the shape of a bat, a black boar, a black cat, or a large black dog. It likes to emerge at night, and stalk any humans it can find. Other shapeshifters, such as the Kapre, the Tikbalang, and the Engkanto, also exist in Philippino culture. These types of shapeshifters are known for their attempts at wooding young, attractive females who have yet to be married.

In one better-known story, called Chonguita the Monkey Wife, a beautiful woman is lured out by one of these malicious shapeshifters. She is turned into a monkey against her will, and will remain a monkey until the end of her days…unless she finds a handsome young man, makes him fall in love with her, and he offers her his hand in marriage.

The Kumiho
The Kumiho is a fox that possesses the ability to take on the shape of any human it likes. Stories of the Kumiho are prevalent in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean culture, but the animal is considered friendly in nature to the Chinese, and Japanese. Koren myths tell of evil deeds done by the fox.

Wanting to be a full human, this nine tailed fox will often assume the shape of a gorgeous woman, and use her charm, and wiles to seduce young men. Once the man has found himself in the arms of the Kumiho, she will rip out his heart, and eat it, believing it will help keep her human. Another variation claims the Kumiho will eat the human’s liver instead. Once she has consumed one hundred livers, she will remain a human indefinitely.

Shapeshifters in Greek Mythology
Shapeshifting is a common occurrence in early Greek literature, and often linked to deities, such as Homer’s The Odyssey. In the epic poem, Odysseus’ men are turned into pigs, thanks to the Goddess Circe.

Proteus, a Greek God of rivers, and oceans, is also known for his shapeshifting abilities. Gifted with the ability to foretell the future, Proteus was often sought out by gods, and mortals alike. He would answer their questions, but only if they happened to catch him first. He would often change shape in order to elude anyone who searched for him.

Shapeshifters in Irish, and British Mythology
Fairies, witches, and wizards make frequent appearances in Irish, and British folktales, and they often have the ability to change their appearance as a plot device. It is believed that many types of fairies were merely limited to creating glamors–temporary illusions to slightly alter their appearance. But many witches and wizards had the capability to shift themselves, and others, into any shape they wished, be it an animal, a human, or even some type of plant. Witches were believed to turn into hares, sneak onto properties, and steal milk, and butter.

Shapeshifters in Indian Mythology
Hindu folklore tells of the Rakshasa, demonic beings that assume the shape of various animals in order to trick humans. The Rakshasa in their natural forms are said to have two large fangs, and long claws as fingernails. They enjoy feasting on human beings.

In Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, it is believed that a race of people called Naga exist. These entities are half mortal, half divine, and reside in the netherworld. Their natural forms are half-human, half serpent, but it is believed they have the ability to assume the shape of ordinary humans as well.

Shapeshifters in Death
One type of shapeshifting that seems common across multiple cultures, and belief systems is that the dead can also assume the shape of an animal–sometimes in order to simply visit their loved ones, but often in an attempt to get revenge on those who killed them.

These ghostly visitors often assume the shape of birds, such as a white dove, or a white duck. People who often elect to visit their loved ones in this manner were murdered in some particularly gruesome manner. Once no longer living, they attempt to visit loved ones in these shapes, either to say goodbye, or in an attempt to let their loved ones know what really happened to them.

One macabre story, The White and the Black Bride, is a German folktale. A sorcerer in disguise asks for directions. A mother, and daughter refuse to help him, but the stepdaughter does. The mother, and daughter are then turned black, and ugly, while the stepdaughter is rewarded with eternal beauty, and infinite wealth. The king learns of the stepdaughter’s beauty, and decides to marry her. But the mother enchants the waiting coachman to become half-blind, and she curses her stepdaughter to become half-deaf. The mother then tricks the coachman to lose his way, and bring the stepdaughter to a window, where the mother proceeds to push her out.

Upon her death, the stepdaughter hears that the mother has convinced the king to marry her, the black bride. The stepdaughter is then able to transform herself into a white duck and begins to talk to a boy who works in the kitchens. When the King hears of a talking duck, he finds it and cuts off her head. But this seemingly violent act transforms the stepdaughter into her ordinary, living self again. Thus, the King marries her and kills the black bride.

Another avenging shapeshifter tale is The Rose Tree. Adored by her stepbrother, but hated by her stepmother, a young lady agrees to let her stepmother comb out her hair for her. Claiming her hair is far too detangled for an ordinary comb, the stepmother convinces the girl to retrieve an axe. The stepmother then uses the axe to cut off her head and puts the girl’s heart, and liver into a stew for the family to eat. Mourning, the stepbrother does not eat any of the soup but rather buries his stepsister under some roses in the yard. Determined to have her revenge, the dead stepdaughter comes back as a white bird, winning over the affections of local townsfolk. They give her a pair of red shoes, a gold watch, and a giant stone.

Rapping the stone against the house, the family believes a storm has started. The stepbrother comes out, and the white bird rewards him with the red shoes. The father comes out, and the white bird rewards him with the gold watch. Finally, when the evil stepmother comes out, the white bird drops the millstone on her head, killing her on the spot.

Are Shapeshifters Real?
There is much debate about whether or not shapeshifters really exist. Shapeshifting has been such a common concept on a global level for so long, many argue that there is simply no way it is a fictional ability.

Others, however, state that to change shapes in such a drastic, all encompassing manner, is currently scientifically impossible. Body alterations happen slowly, over time. Despite current day technology, it is impossible to add or remove mass that does not previously already exist.

Metamorphosis does occur in the natural world, such as when a tadpole develops into a frog. However, this process is gradual, and the mass acquired by the tadpoles is no more than what is physically possible as their organs grow between 12 and 16 weeks.

Modern-day movies, and shows often depict the process of shapeshifting to be a quick, seemingly elegant transition, done in a manner of minutes, even seconds. Unfortunately, this is not remotely accurate. Shapeshifting so rapidly would be excruciatingly painful, to the point where most people would die in the process, due to shock.

Shapeshifting as a Mental Process
The idea of shapeshifting as a mental exercise is considered possible to many. Individuals who practice meditation, and deep trance-like techniques claim they can mentally project their mental self away from their physical self. This process would allow a person to temporarily transport their spirit into the body of an animal, without physically altering their cellular makeup. While the spirit travels, the individual’s body would remain an empty vessel, in an unconscious state.

CategoriesThe Paranormal
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 12:39 pm

Michael this line from The Book of Enoch could fit very well into Shapeshifting. Of coarse the below verse is referring to The Watchers that cohabited with women.

Chapter 19 of Enoch

2. And being numerous in appearance ( assuming many different forms ) made men profane, and caused them to err; so that they sacrificed to devils as to gods.

Michael what do you think about Antartica in connection with ET/Alien mysteries from down there?

Here is a video by Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica.

Linda Moulton Howe interviews Brian “S” Linda received an email from a now 61-year-old Navy officer who was in Antarctica – his C130 crew encountered high strangeness from 1984/85 to 1987. Several times he and the crew all watched silver discs darting around the sky. He said he saw an entrance to a human/ET collaboration base. Brian was told by his superiors that, “you did not see…”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=936&v=ZlOPsidcBfo&feature=emb_logo
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 3:36 pm

scarz, you'll be sorry that you asked, lol!....first, let me be clear about "ET's"....in no way do i believe that they are from far off planets,etc....I Am 100% in agreement with them being from another reality(dimension), although i DO suspect that there will be an ET false flag/hoax that will be incorporated in the anti-christ script as he is assuming power on the earth...so ANTARCTICA, you say?

I looked deeply into this for a a long while, as did researcher, starting with the admiral byrd expedition and that story....I am damn certain that something is down there that ain't normal, even to us rednecks....Keeping things short, when the flood happened, i firmly believe that it was due to an object coming close enough to have caused a major upheaval in the earths orbit and a shift of the poles....is it what enoch saw in his walk with God?...possibly, but since i wasn't there, IDK.....personally, i think admiral byrd did a lot of lying about what he saw....I think he was told to lie to justify spending the money to set up bases down there....is there evidence of a nazi base?...many say there is, and it is pretty damn close to argentina, as the crow flies....yes, i think there something outside the flesh and blood norm going on down there, and i think it may just be the remains of the pre-flood golden age(atlantis)....its hard to tell the info from the disinfo in these cases, but they do walk among us....lots of people sure are interested in the frozen continent, and i would like to know why....
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 7:40 am

I agree Michael, there always is disinfo in the mix. I think there is something there in Antarctica, but what it's all about I'm not sure. The PtB may have some deep bunkers with craft as well as places to experiment with a mixing of gentics......."In other words a guinea pig center." That would be a perfect location to certainly keep most everyone a far distance away from their pit (abyss).
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2020 7:37 am

The serpent I believe was a Shining One. You know how we can look up at the stars in the night time sky and view the shine and wonder of them. I believe this is why scripture refers to heavenly host as stars,or morning stars.......(Job 38:7) When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

I can only imagine how this Shining One that deceived Eve used his wonder drawing her. Lust of the flesh,lust of the eyes,and the pride of life became the drug she craved.

This all shows how Paradise isn't always good enough for everyone. No different than those Sons of God who chose to leave heaven for this earth. This is something I've just never been able to wrap my head around. Why was this world and the things of this world such a craving for them when they already had heaven?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2020 6:48 pm

I wanted to throw something at you after reading this but i will have to wait...I have a new addition to the household and I am worn out after going by the animal shelter and then to the vet this morning, then spending the rest of the day going in and outside with the housebreaking ritual...LOL, walk all over the yard, nothing, come inside, pee in the floor....But, today has been a happier day...Matilda is a mixed breed and while she is not Ninja, she will have her own place in our lives...

It does appear to me that the garden was a special place where heaven and earth joined, and adam and eve had access to heaven and God himself...It really was a bit more complicated than that, but It would take too long. Once they were expelled, they could not ever approach Him again in their fallen state...He had killed an animal, though (lamb, maybe?) and clothed them after their futile attempt to clothe themselves by their hands...ring a bell?...the whole gospel is laid out in the garden
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 1:06 pm

Michael......I've often wandered what the earth was like outside Eden. The whole earth may have not been Eden. The Garden was only a certain section or part of Eden. Eden was not all The Garden.

Genesis 2:7........"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Genesis 2:8........"And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed."

Genesis 2:15........"And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it."

Genesis 3:23........"Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken."

We know from scripture that The Man (Adam) was formed somewhere outside The Garden....."Then placed inside The Garden." If Eden was not the whole earth,was he formed from the dirt inside Eden or outside from what would be the earth outside Eden?

Some would say.....Why would it matter......"Dirt is dirt." ........(Earth dirt,Eden dirt) are they the same or was there something special about Eden dirt over earth dirt?
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 8:28 am

Here are just some of my thoughts and what I've come to believe on the subject.

I don't believe Eden was the whole Earth.

I don't believe The Man Adam and Eve were the only two humans on earth.

I believe the Genesis 1 creation of mankind (Male and Female) was a separate creation from Genesis 2 forming of The Man Adam and Eve coming from The Man Adam.

Who knows how long after the Genesis 1 creation of mankind did we finally come to the Genesis 2 forming of The Man Adam and his wife Eve. I believe it to be the 8th Day creation all the other mankind creation was on the 6th Day.

The Man Adam was formed somewhere outside of The Garden as well as outside Eden and was placed inside The Garden to be with God. All other mankind creation was made and lived on the earth. They never entered within Eden.

Once The Man Adam and Eve fell they were forced out of The Garden as well as Eden,back where The Man Adam was formed.

The Man Adam was a farmer as well as Cain. I believe they both took this ability outward into the earth and taught those of the Genesis 1 creation how to farm. 

Cain when he was forced out farther into the earth he was afraid he would be killed by the Genesis 1 mankind creation by the mark that was placed upon him.

I believe from the Genesis 1 mankind creation is where Cain found his wife. 

These are just a few of my thoughts and I will add to it when I have more time.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 9:09 am

interesting hypothesis and credible, although I not sure that I could come to that point
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 12:51 pm

Since all those of the Genesis 1 creation lived outside of Eden they had aways lived in an imperfect world. 

These of the Genesis 1 creation never entered Eden or The Garden so they had no access to The Tree of Life to have eternal life as Adam and Eve did. In other words they were mortal just as we are mortal. Nowhere in scripture can you find that these humans and all plant,animal,fowl,fish and all creeping things never died........"They all were mortal."

Once Adam and Eve were forced from Eden they entered the world of mortality. I have a very hard time even trying to comprehend the changes that came upon them.

I see the Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 creations now in the same boat. No chance for eternal life without the need of salvation.

If you look at it as was the case of Gods chosen people and all those Gentile nations on the outside it shines a bright light for understanding. Adam was a Son of God,Jesus is The Son of God and "All" can become Sons of God. Through Abraham a descendant of Adam, humans outside the elect lineage could be grafted in and be redeemed.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 2:16 pm

Scarz and Mike and all the rest, Randy Maugans did a great 3 part series he titled “The Fall” on his Threshing Floor podcast back in 2011 and I’ve listened to this series multiple times. It kind of fits in with the current discussion yooz guys are having. I found these to be very enlightening. Whether Randy is right or wrong or someplace in between, I found his thoughts on this subject to be well researched and quite compelling. He gets pretty detailed and pulls from outside ancient writings as well as the biblical scriptures. Randy sure gives the Adam & Eve subject some new food for thought.

Y’all remember the late GeorgeAnn Hughes who produced The Byte Show? She had Randy on her show a few times for a total of ten shows right before she passed back in April 2015 and GeorgeAnn LOVED this Fall series and spoke highly of it often. I’m sure glad I saved a ton of stuff from The Byte Show as it is now defunct.

RIGHT click to download and save. Y’all will enjoy hearing these. Spit out as many bones as you feel the need too. I spit a few out myself.

The Fall-Part 1
https://threshingfloor-radio.podomatic.com/enclosure/2011-09-23T09_14_36-07_00.mp3

The Fall-Part 2: "Exile"
https://threshingfloor-radio.podomatic.com/enclosure/2011-10-15T09_07_10-07_00.mp3

The Fall-Part 3: "The Mingling"
https://threshingfloor-radio.podomatic.com/enclosure/2011-11-20T19_45_58-08_00.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 6:36 am

Thanks Researcher, when I get some time I will begin listening to them. So much of the traditional view just doesn't fit in my opinion......."Way too many holes." I'm not saying this is all written in stone for me,all I'm saying is this is how I view it at this time. My thinking on this subject as well as other subjects have changed over the years and I will not close the door on changing more in the future.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 8:18 am

I believe The Adversary fell before The Genesis 1 humans were made and The Genesis 2 Adam forming. I believe The Adversary fell after Genesis 1:1 and sometime before Genesis 1:2.

Genesis 1:1........"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Genesis 1:2........"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

Why do I say this? ........How could there be darkness that was spoken of in Genesis 1:2 if The Adversary had not fallen at this point? The Adversary fell and darkness had spread outward into creation.

Think about it......."darkness is the absence of Light." In God there is no darkness only Light. When the New Jerusalem comes down from God out of heaven there will be no night (No Darkness). The Adversary has now been destroyed out of all creation.

Revelation 21:23........"And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."

Revelation 21:25........"And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there."

Revelation 22:5........"And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever."

1 Thessalonians 5:5........"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."

True believers and followers of Jesus Christ are the children of Light (God),not the children of darkness (The Adversay).
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 1:08 pm

Scarz, did you by chance see the recently released classified book called" the adam and eve story" by chan thomas?....the CIA had classified it and then released part of it,all but 49 pages...its worth the time if you have not read it....i have it saved and have the link for an ebook...if i am correct in my remembering, all hard copies were confiscated

https://ia800907.us.archive.org/14/items/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStoryTheHistoryOfCataclysms1993FullUNCENSORED/%5BeBook%5D%20Chan%20Thomas%20-%20The%20Adam%20And%20Eve%20Story%20-%20The%20History%20Of%20Cataclysms%20%281993%20Full%20UNCENSORED%29.pdf
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 1:25 pm

Y'all might wanna bone up on that Chan Thomas book topic if you're new to this forum (or just lurk without joining) or the Chan T subject matter. Link below to the thread about it and below that another thread link that ties into the first one.

Heady stuff!!!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t22153-the-next-end-of-the-world-earth-catastrophe-cycle-c-i-a-classified-heads-up-spring

AND

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t22444-things-that-make-you-go-hmmmm-old-maps-show-california-was-once-an-island-in-recent-history-yes-recent-history

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 7:13 am

michael371 wrote:
Scarz, did you by chance see the recently released classified book called" the adam and eve story" by chan thomas?....the CIA had classified it and then released part of it,all but 49 pages...its worth the time if you have not read it....i have it saved and have the link for an ebook...if i am correct in my remembering, all hard copies were confiscated

https://ia800907.us.archive.org/14/items/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStoryTheHistoryOfCataclysms1993FullUNCENSORED/%5BeBook%5D%20Chan%20Thomas%20-%20The%20Adam%20And%20Eve%20Story%20-%20The%20History%20Of%20Cataclysms%20%281993%20Full%20UNCENSORED%29.pdf

Yes Michael, I read it back when you mentioned it before. I've downloaded it and have it saved.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 7:11 am

My lay out of Genesis 1 and 2 human creations lead me to Michael Heiser and he and I pretty much are thinking the same thing.

Michael Heiser wrote........

By way of summary to this point, we’re reading Genesis 1-2, starting afresh and noting only what it says, dispensing with the traditional ways of reading it. The text has told us the following:

1. Genesis 1 describes the creation of human beings. (The process is put in pre-scientific or supernatural terms, and so doesn’t give us a scientific perspective on how this happened).

2. The human beings of Genesis 1 are God’s imagers (again, which I take to mean God’s representatives) on earth.

3. The human beings of Genesis 1 are not in a garden in Eden (there is no garden of Eden in Genesis 1; the command to “subdue the earth” would speak of the whole earth, wherever humans are, not Eden, which is nowhere in view).

4. Genesis 2 describes a distinct and separate creation of two humans. (Again, the process is put in pre-scientific or supernatural terms, and so doesn’t give us a scientific perspective on how this happened).

5. The two humans of Genesis 2 are in a garden in a place called Eden (which is clearly not synonymous with the earth since it has specific geography on the earth).

6. Since the two humans created in Genesis 2 are not the humans created in Genesis 1, the two humans in Genesis 2 cannot be seen as the progenitors of the humans of Genesis 1. The humanity of Genesis 1 was to image God in all the earth, not Eden, and so the Genesis 1 creation speaks of a divine origin (by whatever means) of human life on the planet. The humans of Genesis 2 are parallel to and consistent with those goals, but their story is more specific. They have a more particular purpose, which is revealed in Genesis 3.

7. The humans of Genesis 1 and 2 are qualitatively the same. That is, the two humans in Genesis 2 are no more human than those of Genesis 1. There is nothing in either chapter that differentiates the humans in either chapter. The only thing that distinguishes them are the sequence of creation (two separate acts in an order) and where they live. All the humans in view are (!) human.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 11:55 am

Scarz, ahhhh man, you make me have to do so much typing!!! I did take a celebrex this morning, along with a painkiller, so let me add my unlearned opinion on Gen 1-2-3....I am not dogmatic about much of my thoughts, so don't take it that I disagree with you if I throw out something that might appear to be contrarian in context....

We had a discussion a good while back on the subject of a dual creation and other this and that things contained in the creation story. You may/may not have been in on it, I can't remember, but it was interesting because Researcher noticed what I was talking about. It does appear that there are TWO creations, with two different narratives about that creation of mankind. About all preachers will tell you that it is a summation rather a different situation. I don't buy that at all. As I have said before, I do think there have been cycles of re-creations since the GEN 1:1 creation. Then the "tohu wa boho(sic) took place. One can spiritualize it I suppose, but I read it as catastrophic event that took place that turned the earth into a wasteland. Since I can't read a word of Hebrew, I'll leave the translated to those who can, and just sit around look for cracks and rabbit holes to look into, but my minimum wage theology would conclude that one creation had the spirit of God, and was favored and one is not. Its above my head if there were two creations, and it would be a whole less stress if the one creation/summation view were the correct one....There is just much that we don't know...

I do believe that "Atlantis" existed and sank during the flood, and that the pre-flood period was the "golden age of the gods" and that Nimrod attempted to re-create that period... How?  hell if I know....There are various legends and tales concerning this, but the most interesting one is the "book" that Noah supposedly had on the ark....another one is the cloak from Adam that gave him nephillim ability....Probably not a single story is true, but it makes for some really hard thinking...

When you get on a subject with very limited available facts, its hard to use other scripture to verify any theory because its just  hard to nail down the specific references as to what subject some of the scripture may be alluding to....I do know that there was some really wild stuff going down during that time and we mostly likely ain't got a real clue as to just how dynamic those happening were

oh, one more story concerning adam/eve and their fall was that they were spiritual creatures and when they fell, the covering that God made was actually our skin that was derived from from the slain animal. That slain animal (a lamb?) covering their nakedness just as a slain Redeemer covers out nakedness(sin) today. The gospel in a nutshell
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 1:02 pm

Michael.......Thanks for your response. I don't want you are anyone else to not lay out what you believe on this or any other subject. To me this is just one very interesting subject. I agree with you......"I don't buy it either."

There are so many things about this subject that have just "Never" fit for me. If the Genesis 1 created humans were created in the image of God......"As text is very plain on it". Then we know they were to Image God on this earth. They had to be a disapointment to God and was the reason for a Genesis 2 Adam creation. God wants Adam to be with him, different than those in the Genesis 1 creation. God wants Adam to eat from the tree of life, something the first creation never has the ability to do. 

Did The Adversary reach the Genesis 1 human creation long before Adam came into the picture? We can be pretty sure that death was a part of their life because they had no way to enter Eden to obtain eternal life from the tree of life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next