Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Supreme Court

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Supreme Court Empty
PostSubject: The Supreme Court   The Supreme Court I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 8:33 pm

Besides RBG watch, there's discussion that Chief Justice John Robert's seat may come available as he presided over the bogus FISA warrants.
His name has  been brought up right along in Mark Taylor interviews.  Mark has not said he had a 'word' about JR, but people have had a feeling in that direction.
Just that nobody knew early on what the path might be.  Now we know.

I used a broad brush on that as I don't have details in front of me.
Did he sign the warrants?  All of them?  IDK for sure.

FOX flashed some statistics about FISA warrants during the 'O' administration.  There were many and most all of them were approved.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Supreme Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court   The Supreme Court I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Just imagine the melt on the left if both RBG and Roberts seats were suddenly vacated and Trump was able to appoint two new judges, bringing his total to four.

Clean up on aisle four.

The Supreme Court Clean-up-in-aisle-5

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

The Supreme Court
Page 1 of 1