Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TO THE SUPREME COURT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TO THE SUPREME COURT Empty
PostSubject: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 4:26 pm

SUPREME COURT.

TO THE SUPREME COURT 2696

TO THE SUPREME COURT 1f6a8

Texas's lawsuit against Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin & Georgia arguing that their state elections are unconstitutional & invalid has now been *DOCKETED* & will be decided at the SUPREME COURT.

SCOTUS rejected the Kelly case without any explanation or dissents, probably because, more or less, the same context is covered in the Texas case, but with a wider scope affecting more states.

(I'll fill this out)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 4:34 pm

Let's Get Kraken!
@EzraKCohen1
1h

Bingo. In the mean time CNN is talking up the Supreme Court like crazy right now. Trump always comes in the backdoor.
--------------
https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163048/20201208132827887_TX-v-State-ExpedMot%202020-12-07%20FINAL.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 4:53 pm

Robert Barnes

@Barnes_Law
· 3h

The ONLY court that can hear the #TexasLawSuit is the Supreme Court of the United States. When a case is between two or more states, the Supreme Court holds both original and exclusive jurisdiction, and no lower court may hear such cases. SCOTUS does not have discretion to ignore

#SCOTUS has *docketed* the case, which is different from agreeing to hear. Docketing means that the case has met the filing requirements; the case has to be docketed for the justices to consider it. It is 22O155, Texas v. Pennsylvania: https://supremecourt.gov

---------------------------------
Once again we go to the 11th hour. Wink The Safe Harbor Law is in the Daily 12/08
----
Docketed does not mean they have agreed to hear the case.
---
Word is Also Louisiana, Florida, South Dakota, Alabama, Arkansas, South Carolina along with Mississippi will be joining suit.
(whether as their own plaintiff or if they join with Tx.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 4:57 pm

This happened earlier:
TO THE SUPREME COURT Eov7HeiWMAAPbib?format=jpg&name=medium
I've read this does not rule out all further action  ?  IDK.
But Pa is on the Tx filing.

we're getting an education on the law, the proper use AND the miscarriage of justice.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 5:17 pm

this looks to be a good explanation.  And there's an option to listen to it read.  Cool.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/07/texas-sues-georgia-michigan-pennsylvania-and-wisconsin-at-supreme-court-election-rules/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 5:26 pm

TO THE SUPREME COURT Eov42snWMAMNanx?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 5:30 pm

Shannon's a lawyer, btw.

Shannon Bream

@ShannonBream

·
6h

TX files case against PA, MI, GA, WI directly at SCOTUS. (Disputes b/t states are among the limited cases that can originate at SCOTUS, no lower courts 1st). Says the states violated fed/state laws with last minute voting changes, impacts TX voters.

#SCOTUS gives PA/MI/GA/WI until Thursday 3pm to file a response to TX filing.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 6:15 pm

From Ezra's account:

TO THE SUPREME COURT EowOxW1XIAU53Kc?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 6:42 pm

Awesome Louie Gohmert:

My statement on the Texas lawsuit to protect election integrity #GodBlessTexas #StopTheStealTO THE SUPREME COURT EowW-m_WMAUB08j?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 7:14 pm

On Pa.

Lin Wood

@LLinWood
· 1h

Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Boockvar is not only case still to come to plate.

Everybody loves 2-out bottom of 9th walk-off grand slam for the WIN.

Don’t leave the ballpark, fans of TRUTH.
@realDonaldTrump won re-election by a landslide.

Never give up. Finish the game. twitter.com/llinwood

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 7:20 pm

Dove wrote:
From Ezra's account:

TO THE SUPREME COURT EowOxW1XIAU53Kc?format=png&name=900x900

I've been following this real close. Just think about this; it was the South that almost ripped the nation apart with secession during the civil war - and today - it's the Southern states banding together that just might be a major factor in saving the union.

Let's cheer for Dixie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO THE SUPREME COURT   TO THE SUPREME COURT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO THE SUPREME COURT
Page 1 of 1