Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Must listen. JFK related, compare it to the present situation. I am sure Dove and Researcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Must listen. JFK related, compare it to the present situation. I am sure Dove and Researcher Empty
PostSubject: Must listen. JFK related, compare it to the present situation. I am sure Dove and Researcher   Must listen. JFK related, compare it to the present situation. I am sure Dove and Researcher I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 9:54 am

will remember much of what this man speaks about. I remember a lot. Younger folks think fake news began with with CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYDaqto22NY
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Must listen. JFK related, compare it to the present situation. I am sure Dove and Researcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must listen. JFK related, compare it to the present situation. I am sure Dove and Researcher   Must listen. JFK related, compare it to the present situation. I am sure Dove and Researcher I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 10:16 am

Glad you put this over on this forum. I saw this linked over at Tiger D this morning, scanned through the video quickly, and made a note to watch it in full later tonight.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Must listen. JFK related, compare it to the present situation. I am sure Dove and Researcher
Page 1 of 1