Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 10:50 pm

NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 Eqm5m5wXAAE1Aq6?format=jpg&name=900x900
It says the clock strikes 11 on 1/4/21 in the image.
1/4/21 is exactly 1111 days after the executive order on human trafficking was signed 12/21/17.

--
Tree of life or liberty with "Rome Falls". White knight or white horseman labeled Trump. Then "The clock strikes eleven 1-4-20."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Your Freedoms have been on trial in this scene of mock justice.
It's far bigger than one man.  However, do not forsake the man who stood for you.

K3k Crypto NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 2618 anonymous NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 2618
@An0nK3kLets all remember that Wikileaks exposed war crimes that our governments tried to hide and cover up. The murders, the rapes, the bombings of families attending weddings & funerals. This is about more than one man, it's about the "right to know"

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 2:54 pm

NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 Eqs2WxFUYAAibbB?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 8:58 pm

The hour is approaching:

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
2h
The clock has officially turned to the next day in the UK, and now scant few hour remain between Julian Assange and either freedom or endless persecution.

He is guilty of no crime, except exposing the crimes of the elite global power structure.
Free Him.

--
If the US manages to extradite Julian Assange & the appeal structure fails; he will be held in incommunicado detention, without a voice.
This is not a gambit to bring Assange here for some secret plan.

It is the Deep State's retribution for him exposing their crimes.
FREE HIM.

NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 Eq2nyCPUwAIXvLA?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 9:00 pm

Remember the testimony of the horror of the incarceration the US govt. would sentence him to.

NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 Eq2V11XXAAAiRGl?format=png&name=900x900

The notion that our state dept is blaming Julian Assange when the Project Veritas video proves he not only was redacting what he had but trying to get hrc's state dept to protect agents from the rogue leaker's drops is particularly galling. Liars on par w/the CCP

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 9:27 pm

NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 Eq2tPbTXUAIHsW8?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 9:51 am

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/julian-assange-british-judge-rejects-uss-request-to-extradite-wikileaks-founder

LONDON — A British judge has rejected the United States’ request to extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to face espionage charges, saying it would be “oppressive” because of his mental health.
District Judge Vanessa Baraitser said Assange was likely to kill himself if sent to the U.S.
The U.S. government said it would appeal the decision.
U.S. prosecutors have indicted Assange on 17 espionage charges and one charge of computer misuse over WikiLeaks’ publication of leaked military and diplomatic documents a decade ago.

Lawyers for the 49-year-old Australian argue that he was acting as a journalist and is entitled to First Amendment protections of freedom of speech.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 10:49 am

U.S. prosecutors have indicted Assange on 17 espionage charges

Who else besides me would cheer to the rafters if Donald Trump pardoned all 17 charges, and any other charges that might in the future arise from this specific "espionage" issue?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 11:32 am

We wait till Wed. the 6th for more info:

parler.com/EWillHelpYou
Court will reconvene Wednesday morning at the behest of Julians defense team (they want to put all issues in front of the judge when making the bail application).
I expect a favorable ruling on it.

I am going to have a very busy 6th. Smile

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 11:44 am

Dove wrote:
We wait till Wed. the 6th for more info:

parler.com/EWillHelpYou
Court will reconvene Wednesday morning at the behest of Julians defense team (they want to put all issues in front of the judge when making the bail application).
I expect a favorable ruling on it.

I am going to have a very busy 6th. Smile

All of us are going to have a very busy 6th. I predict this forum is going to practically explode between the 6th and the 20th.

BRING IT!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 2:18 pm

Stella Moris #pardonAssange
@StellaMoris1
3h
BREAKING: Outgoing US federal prosecutor in charge of #AssangeCase says case may well be dropped:

There are "decisions to be made"
"Some of this [comes] down to resources and where you're going to focus your energies."

-------
https://www.npr.org/2021/01/05/953280737/will-biden-doj-pursue-assange-extradition-outgoing-prosecutor-isnt-sure?t=1609867633588

Will Biden DOJ Pursue Assange Extradition? Outgoing Prosecutor Isn't Sure
"It will be very interesting to see what happens with this case," Terwilliger said. "There'll be some decisions to be made. Some of this does come down to resources and where you're going to focus your energies."
For its part, the Biden transition didn't comment directly on what position it would take in the Assange matter. But a spokesperson pointed out that Biden has called for an independent Justice Department in his administration.
(there is no Biden transition team)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 2:48 pm

Do-dah  Do-dah.  Trump's Dad and Julian.

And now I have a place for this:

Julian Assange in Gematria 

Trojan Horse
The Most Dangerous Angel on Earth
New Beginning
Julian = Back to the Future
NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 Eq_tZqpW4AMkJ86?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 8:48 pm

A recap.  This happened just yesterday  06 January.  

BAIL FOR ASSANGE HAS BEEN DENIED.
--
Because bail was denied, pending appeal of the extradition denial by the DoJ; Assange will remain in Belmarsh, isolated from his Partner and children; and again, indefinitely imprisoned while being guilty of no actual crime.
You have the US DoJ to thank for this.

-----
Let me be clear:
The US has no intention of prosecuting this case in good faith.
What you are seeing is an orchestrated setup to keep Julian Assange indefinitely jailed.
Neither extradited, nor freed.
Just imprisoned forever.
He is going on his third year of this.

------
Short of
@realDonaldTrump
granting a pardon for Julian Assange, options have been exhausted to free him.
Now begins an appeal process that could easily take months.
And sadly, the DoJ case is terrible & will never stand up. It's just about imprisoning him for as long as they can.

---

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:51 pm

Behind the scenes:
NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 Er_psA4XIAMNrFG?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:51 pm

NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 Er_pxX1XUAAm0ZM?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:53 pm

NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 Er_qLzHXYAAVpI5?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:53 pm

NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 Er_qkbzW4AE493p?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 1:23 pm

Tucker Carlson & @jimmy_dore Segment Discussing Big Tech Censorship
covers Veritas-twitter expose`.

Jimmy: "Freedom of Speech is the first in the Bill of Rights because it's important. Because popular speech doesn't need protecting. It's unpopular speech that needs protecting."
-----------
Julian was 39 when he was imprisoned in 2010, 8 days after @WikiLeaks started Cablegate.

It's 2021. Julian hasn't been free since that day 10+ years ago.

He won the extradition case but he's still in prison. He's not serving a sentence. He must be released.

-------------
"Our source is not the Russian Government."
-Julian Assange on the DNC leaks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE   NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW INDICTMENT AGAINST J ASSANGE
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4