Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIDBITS – September 2020

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS – September 2020 Empty
PostSubject: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 1:34 pm

I’ll start this month’s goat-rope with these two questions; what killed these two guys?

How did Tony Rodham die?

How did Robert Trump die?

And a third question; why all the secrecy?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 4:17 pm

!!! SARCASM ALERT !!!

Love the bottle of blue pills - nice touch.

Show Notes wrote:
New Revelations on the COVID Death Count
•Sep 1, 2020

You’re more than welcome upload this video to any and all of your social platforms. Just download the video from the above dropbox link and then upload it to wherever you’d like! We’ll make the censors work a little harder for their money. With the stunning information just released by the CDC about the COVID death count, you might be wondering what to do. Should you be living with more fear or should you be living with a lot more fear? Well in this video, your trusted health authority will be telling you exactly what to think and feel

Below the video is the dropbox link to download this video when U-tube whacks it. Download is a .ZIP formatted file so be sure you know how to unpack a ZIP file.

Length: 4½ minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0y6M-N8wOE

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8rtiuq0y91s4ezj/AADVJa7H-KKkERqNKf1mvmzia/Covid%20death%20count.mov?dl=0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 5:16 pm

Make up your own mind about this. My opinion - way overkill force as he wasn’t a threat - YET - at the moment that he was shot down.

WARNING: really graphic.

White dude shot in back excessively multiple times. 30 - 50 shots at least. Hard to count them all.

MEDIA: Crickets chirping.

If he was black the media would play it endlessly and ‘you know who’ would be rioting non-stop over it for months.

After the firing began victim dropped two items on the road. I’ve blown that frame of video up HUGE and did screen shots. You decide. Gun & clip - or something else? Sorry for the video losses. I made the grabs as clear as I could and save ‘em as .PNG (high quality) files.

Show Notes wrote:
Bodycam Shows Deputies Shooting Armed Suspect in Greenville, South Carolina
•Aug 25, 2020

** (Disclaimer: This video content is intended for educational and informational purposes only) ** Greenville, South Carolina — The Greenville County Sheriff's Office released body camera footage from an officer involved shooting that happened in mid July. According to the Sheriff's Office the deputies were doing surveillance on July 11 on an unmarked vehicle on Long Forest Drive while looking for Michael Joseph Culbertson, 26, on multiple active warrants including resisting arrest, failure to stop for blue lights, interfering with police and reckless driving. On July 10th, deputies were called to a residence on Blake Street where Culbertson was reportedly causing a disturbance. Culbertson told family members he wasn't going to jail, and that he had recently armed himself with a gun.

The video shows Culbertson walking in the road as two uniformed and five special team deputies got out of an unmarked vehicle and gave Culbertson commands to show his hands. Deputies reportedly saw Culbertson holding a cell phone in his left hand and reach for a gun with his right hand. They then shot Culbertson. He was hit with multiple bullets. A 9mm handgun and magazine with multiple rounds were found on scene, officials said. Culbertson was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead. No officers were hurt.

Length: 1¼ minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlH7kfdDGcs

TIDBITS – September 2020 Shoot_11

TIDBITS – September 2020 L_drop10

TIDBITS – September 2020 R_drop10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 6:10 pm

That was horrible!  Any more info on developments?
-------

On another note:

Daily Caller
@DailyCaller
·
8h
Connecticut Sen. 
@ChrisMurphyCT
 says he stands by his tweet saying that President Trump is "deliberately killing people."

"I do believe this president is deliberately killing people."
--------

Anybody who doesn't see the devil in all this, doesn't know the devil.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 6:26 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/01/los-angeles-county-to-terminate-lease-with-church-suing-over-virus-restrictions/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200901

L.A. County to Terminate Lease with John MacArthur’s Church for Continuing Worship

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 9:06 am

https://publicintegrityforum.com/us-marshals-find-25-missing-children-in-ohio-looking-for-at-least-150-more/

US Marshals Find 25 Missing Children In Ohio, Looking For At Least 150 More

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 11:37 pm

I'll take 'interviews that didn't age well' for $500, Alex.

Hehehehe . . . scum Portald shooter was just offed by US Marshals tonight.

Vice preview earlier today (30 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhlxT9OrBIE

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/v7g8vb/man-linked-to-killing-at-a-portland-protest-says-he-acted-in-self-defense

Vice interview aired today (11½ minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsDWXx5tYfk

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1301724215553323009

TIDBITS – September 2020 Andy_010

https://twitter.com/JoshWaddell9/status/1301730883552989186

TIDBITS – September 2020 Josh12

Problem taken care of Mr. President.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1301726907298385921

TIDBITS – September 2020 Djt16

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 12:18 am

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-in-portland-fatal-shooting-has-been-killed-reports

The comments below the Fox article . . . BRUTAL! BRUUUUUUTAL! Article is less that 30 minutes old and already has nearly 2000 peeps posts. Basically they are saying, Ding Dong the scum is gone.

On another note - I hear the DNC is raising funds to bail him out of the morgue.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 1:03 pm

Lord God Father in heaven . . . how I so love this woman, Kayleigh McEnany, and I ask in Yeshua’s name that you keep a hedge of protection around both her and the hair salon owner. And, if you want to bust Nancy Pelosi's chops and make all her hair fall out, well, I wouldn't mind asking for that as well.

Amen

Length: 3 minutes

2020_09_03 Kayleigh McEnany WRECKS Nancy Pelosi with salon video

https://youtu.be/bp1wfJLva3o

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 6:35 pm

Boat Parade for POTUS on Lake Travis just outside Austin, Tx ran into trouble, 4 boats sunk.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1302339185613762560    Prophetic much?

TIDBITS – September 2020 EhLNSleXgAA0CEs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 6:46 pm

https://conservativefighters.org/

The billionaire owner of The Atlantic, a left-wing magazine, is a Democrat megadonor who has donated a substantial amount of money to Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden.
Philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs—who has donated more than $1.2 million to nearly 70 Democrat politicians since 2019—is reportedly in close contact with the journalist who published the hit piece on President Donald Trump that claimed, based only on anonymous sources, that Trump called dead American soldiers “losers” and “suckers.”
---------------------------------
Kaleigh smashed it yesterday:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 6:56 pm

Behold-a new Trump campaign ad-really awesome

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1302258937866010632

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 7:31 pm

Natural News:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-09-06-fourteenth-amendment-trumps-secret-weapon-electoral-college-mass-arrests.html

he Fourteenth Amendment grants the U.S. President the power to:

• Arrest and indefinitely hold all public officials — including mayors, governors, state legislators, federal judges and law enforcement officials — who support “rebellion” against the United States or who have “given aid or comfort” to the enemies of America. (Section 3)
  • Eliminate House of Representatives positions for California and other states which are engaged in supporting Big Tech censorship platforms that are supporting rebellion against the United States of America and “abridging” the right of voting-aged citizens to participate in elections (via censorship). This implies that Electoral College votes would also be proportionally reduced in these states. (Section 2) It would also apply to states like Oregon which are reportedly funding “war encampment” installations that house insurrectionists who are unleashed each night to attack federal buildings and federal law enforcement officers.
  • Eliminate all federal financial support for cities and states which are engaged in “insurrection or rebellion” against the United States. Section 3 specifically states that all such claims of federal money obligations to the states “shall be held illegal and void.” (Section 4)
  • Long article
  • -----------------------------
  • https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-09-05-antifa-war-encampment-found-portland-agitators-chaos-tents.html

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 7:54 pm

I read that earlier today. Someone made the comment that, "no , the president can't - read section five". I haven't looked into that yet. I guess I should. Wonder what the section five thing is all about? Anyone know?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 8:00 pm

Well, that took all the fun out of it.

Section 5

The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.
------------------

Fourteenth Amendment

Section 1

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3

No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5

The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 8:52 pm

Dove wrote:
Well, that took all the fun out of it.

Yeah, kinda took the wind out of the 'ol sail, huh?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 10:35 am

Wish this would go viral:

[size=15]James Woods

@RealJamesWoods

·
15h

[/size]
How did he know to start this mantra MONTHS in advance?

TIDBITS – September 2020 EhRdmURUcAEeufj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 10:42 am

Scummy dems called out by a wounded warrior whom they took advantage of: 
 this is just sad.  But it shows their true colors.; 

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/1302307566291226624

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 11:34 am

Today In History 1901, Buffalo, NY: President William McKinley is shot: Everyone knows about the Lincoln assassination and JFK assassination, perhaps not as much about Garfield, and even less about McKinley. Today we will learn a little about our 25th president. .

He succumbed from his wound on Sept. 14, 1901
The rest of his story: https://twitter.com/1776Stonewall/status/1302675442902732801
TIDBITS – September 2020 EhQG-hsWAAA6O4J?format=png&name=small

TIDBITS – September 2020 EhQG-hwXsAMCmRr?format=png&name=360x360

Last edited by Dove on Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 4:54 pm

TIDBITS – September 2020 EgyCxGwX0AkPljO?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 10:50 am

https://conservativefighters.org/news/seattle-closes-park-ahead-of-christian-prayer-rally-so-supporters-hold-worship-protest-outside-instead/

The city government in Seattle closed down a public park ahead of a planned Christian prayer rally, so the supporters held a “worship protest” service outside of the fences installed at the park instead.
Organizers planned the worship service at Gas Works Park on Labor Day, but the city said it would shut the service down “due to anticipated crowding that could impact the public health of residents,” over the coronavirus pandemic.
“We’re here as citizens of America and citizens of the Kingdom of God and we won’t be silenced,” wrote Feucht.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=84&v=t6Xf7grRu7M&feature=emb_logo

keep watching.  The little kids...awww.  They made a baptismal.  Kanye should go back to the streets.  That's where he was good.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 11:36 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/breaking-rochester-police-chief-entire-police-department-command-staff-suddenly-announces-retirement-following-riots/

The Rochester police chief and the entire department command staff suddenly announced they are retiring from the force on Tuesday.
The announcement comes after several days of riots and violence in response to bodycam footage showing a March incident involving Rochester police and a 41-year-old black man.
-----------------------------
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/vatican-coup-george-soros-funds-jesuit-ngos-1-7-million/
Three Jesuit charities close to Pope Francis have received more than $ 1.7 million in recent years from George Soros’ Open Society Foundations, reveals veteran Vatican journalist Marco Tosatti.
---
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/fake-news-hill-bashes-trump-supporters-not-wearing-masks-nc-rally-look-closely-photo-use/

The Hill on Wednesday trashed President Trump and his supporters for not wearing masks at his massive campaign rally on Tuesday.

TIDBITS – September 2020 Trump-rally-nc-masks

IMO, THE HILL has been a useless left supporting site since John Solomon left them.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 11:43 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/larry-c-johnson-john-brennans-secret-cia-trump-task-force/
"Naw..Really?  Do ya think??", says GP, paraphrased. lol.

TIDBITS – September 2020 YVceRI-w_bigger[size=15][size=15]Paul Sperry@paulsperry_[/size]

[/size]
DEVELOPING: Investigators have learned that Obama CIA Director John Brennan ran a secret task force out of Langley with its own separate budget to investigate Trump campaign and alleged ties to Russia. Task force set up before FBI officially launched its own probe on 07/31/16
[size=15]10:17 PM · Sep 7, 2020
[/size]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 4:28 pm

It's Happening! Do you feel the shift? Buckle up - there'll be more like this to come.

https://twitter.com/GrantB911/status/1303478002077044736

TIDBITS – September 2020 Unexpe10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 6:05 am

The POTUS interview with Bob Woodward has NOT helped him.  
And it appears it was Lindsay Graham's idea.  He even sat in for the 1st interview.

Here's Tucker weighing in
https://twitter.com/mistergeezy/status/1303851447273095168

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 6:42 am

Sept 5. Tucker Carlson had nearly 4.8 million viewers for his Thursday night show.

The most watched NBA game of the night had 2.57 million viewers.

America loves Tucker, and people don't seem to care about the NBA.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:40 am

https://twitter.com/search?q=Knoxville&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

There has been reported a tiger on the loose in Knoxville.
The zoo has accounted for all theirs.
---
And a little LSU humor about it.  Aren't these the TD guys?

TexasFan_11@TexasFan_11
2h

"Hey Knoxville! If that tiger you guys have is faking a leg cramp then he's one of ours!"...............sncrly LSU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 8:38 am

Another explosion at Beirut port:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1304005752604905472

Posted 3 hrs ago:
Lebanese Army saying the fire at Beirut Port broke out in a warehouse containing oil and tires in the duty free area and helicopters will be going to extinguish it.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 12:39 pm

Ummmmm, Interesting if true, from 4Chan yesterday. Shout out to TD for finding this one. I made 'em large for an easy read. Click to full size.

TIDBITS – September 2020 4chan010
TIDBITS – September 2020 4chan011

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/namenda-side-effects.html

The side effects run on and on and on. Must be 100 different side effects listed. Found the three below most interesting. Almost a perfect description of 'soon to be' Joe Biden.

Yes - those are REALLY listed at the link.

namenda-side-effects wrote:
no blood pressure
no breathing
no pulse

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 12:55 pm

namenda-side-effects wrote:no blood pressure
no breathing
no pulse

------------------------------
Hmm.  Isn't there a name for that?

Though I am not familiar with any Alz-dementia drug that is that effective to yield such a 'change'.  Then again, he does have super swings between functional and 'not' functional that something must be affecting.

Now we have to look for a 'Depends' bulge???  ewww

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 1:00 pm

And listen for crinkles . . .

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 2:59 pm

researcher wrote:

And listen for crinkles . . .
Better than checking for leakage.
----
Rudy G's informant in trouble.  Of course he was fine when he was Biden's buddy.

Marshall Cohen@MarshallCohen
3h

The US government announced today that Ukrainian lawmaker Andrii Derkach is an "active Russian agent." That means Rudy Giuliani and OANN collaborated with an "active Russian agent" to hurt Biden's campaign.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/10/politics/treasury-sanctions-derkach-ukraine-election-interference/index.html

---------------------------------
Rudy Giuliani met with Ukrainian MP Derkach in Dec. & Feb., called him "very helpful" and said he "doesn't seem pro-Russian to me." Today, Treasury calls Derkach "an active Russian agent" waging a "covert influence campaign" aimed at the 2020 election.

TIDBITS – September 2020 KCQUqFNw?format=jpg&name=small

------------------------
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/for-months-trump-allies-hunted-for-tapes-of-biden-in-ukraine-now-theyre-turning-up/2020/06/30/f3aeaba8-a67b-11ea-8681-7d471bf20207_story.html

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 3:30 pm

To quote Harry Potter . . .

"MISCHIEF MANAGED"

TIDBITS – September 2020 Inc_banner

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 4:34 pm

I'm sticking with eeeww.  ha.
---

Dan Scavino posted last week's enlightened peaceful protest: subtitled 'ow ow ow swear! ow  ow'

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1302491940177444865

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 4:47 pm

Why Kamala Harris' hero was shot 7 times by arresting officers:

https://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/cop-shot-jacob-blake-7-times-because-accuracy-isnt-like-the-movies/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 6:25 pm

Warning on certain Amazon Basic Products that are very not safe:
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/09/10/former-nsa-spymaster-keith-alexander-joins-amazon-board-of-directors/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200910

----
A payoff job or worse?

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/09/10/former-nsa-spymaster-keith-alexander-joins-amazon-board-of-directors/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200910

Gen. Keith Alexander, the former chief of the NSA, has joined Amazon’s board of directors according to a recent SEC filing. Alexander was in charge of the NSA when it was revealed that the agency engaged in widespread electronic surveillance of American citizens.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:59 pm

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/another-australian-state-passes-law-requiring-priests-to-break-seal-of-confession-report-child-abuse?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com&utm_campaign=35c49314ab-Catholic_9_10_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-35c49314ab-402977793

Another Australian state passes law requiring priests to break seal of Confession, report child abuse
'Many priests and bishops have publicly stated that they will go to jail before obeying these laws'
------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 8:03 pm

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/globalist-who-organized-election-war-games-predicts-more-violence-if-no-biden-landslide?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com&utm_campaign=35c49314ab-Catholic_9_10_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-35c49314ab-402977793

Globalist who organized election ‘war games’ predicts more violence if no Biden landslide
'A landslide for Joe Biden resulted in a relatively orderly transfer of power,' Rosa Brooks wrote of her project predicting post-election scenarios. All other options meant 'chaos.'
---------
September 10, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — Conservative critics are accusing The Washington Post of threatening voters with violence after the newspaper published an article last week suggesting that only a landslide win for Joe Biden in November’s presidential election will lead to peace on America’s streets.
The Post, which is owned by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, published an opinion piece last week by Rosa Brooks, a law professor at Georgetown University, in which she detailed the results of a “war games” exercise she helped to organize through the “Transition Integrity Project” group, in which a number of actors explored a variety of different election outcomes.

(More lies)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 1:34 pm

The other plague:   1918

TIDBITS – September 2020 EhUAF6pWoAE3OCV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 2:20 pm

From Steve Quayle's alerts today.

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2491

Quayle Alerts wrote:
ANTIFA is starting the West Coast fires. Power company official told my brother that they have arrested 6 of them and almost caught another one today.

My brother lives in Oregon City (Redland) Oregon. The last couple of days he has been in the level 1 evacuation because of the fires in Clackamas County. Well today he went to
Level 3 which means LEAVE NOW. He woke up without electricity, and started to get ready to leave, the fire was close, ash falling outside. So he hooked up his tent trailer and started the first part of the evac.

Took him 2 hours to travel 12 miles because of the bumper to bumper traffic on Redland Road. He got his tent trailer parked at Clackamas Community College and headed back to his house to grab the balance of his stuff. Clackamas Community College is now being evacuated because they have just gone to level 3 also….

When he got home, his neighbor was packing up to leave and they stopped to chat for a moment. The neighbor works for Portland General Electric. He had been out working on the lines all morning. He told my brother that it is ANTIFA starting the fires. Told him that they have arrested 6 of them and almost caught another one today.

He said now they are breaking into homes in Canby,Or and starting the fires inside the homes.

Thought you would like to know what is really happening in Oregon.
Sandy
Sep 11, 2020

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 5:20 pm

Petition to Roger Goodell    https://conservativechange.org/petition/nfl/

PETITION: 100.000 Signatures to Fire NFL Players Who Protest the National Anthem

Dear NFL: We will not support millionaire ingrates who hate America and disrespect our Armed Forces and Veterans. Who wins a football game has ZERO impact on our lives. Who fights for and defends our nation has every impact on our lives. We stand with the Heroes, not a bunch of rich, entitled, arrogant, ungrateful, anti-American, degenerates. Signed, we the people.
President Trump has said that players who refuse to stand for the National Anthem should be FIRED. The NFL responded by attacking him rather than defending AMERICA.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 8:13 am

Farbod Mah @farbodmah
4h

Despite International outcry, plead and demand Wrestling Champion #NavidAfkari was executed this morning for peacefully protesting against the criminal and inhuman Mullah Regime in #Iran.
------
Farbod, who posted the info is a Child Protection Specialist. Capacity Trainer for Refugee Response Teams in Germany. Advocate for #IranRegimeChange to reach a democratic and secular #Iran.

Navid's words: a video clip at:

https://twitter.com/farbodmah/status/1304739265474166785

TIDBITS – September 2020 EhtE8JCXcAE_7nz?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 10:33 am

Tom Fitton

@TomFitton
· 17h

.@JudicialWatch better than IG! Just this week, we exposed:

Mueller team "wiped" almost 30 phones

Mueller DID indeed want FBI job from @realDonaldTrump -- and may have lied to Congress about it.

A 7 minute discussion on the phones:

And we're in court fighting to access Biden Senate docs!

Starts at 2:20

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 11:05 am

Q drop aggregator “Qmap” is shut down and has been taken offline. Below is what you see if you try going there.

TIDBITS – September 2020 Server%20offline

Story below.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/popular-qanon-website-shuts-down-after-citigroup-employee-and-webmaster-doxxed-and

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 11:34 am

A few days ago E said there are many (when someone twtd qmap.pub was down).

So watch 8kun for links to others, I guess?  Or Neon?  Somebody...

Last edited by Dove on Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 11:44 am

New Neon Revolt ...I wonder if this mail flood idea will work.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 11:52 am

Dove wrote:
A few days ago E said there are many (when someone twtd qmap.pub was down).

So watch 8kun for links, I guess?

https://qagg.news/

The above Q aggregator still works. That's where I've been getting my screen shots for the latest drops the past few days.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 11:58 am

Oh gosh.  I added Neon to my post b4 ever seeing you just posted his vid.  Wooo.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 12:38 pm

TOTAL PSYCHOS.  And the school defends the attackers!  

https://libertynewsnetwork.com/breaking-leftist-mob-swarms-and-violently-attacks-kaitlin-bennett/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 12:41 pm

They didn't like Kamala too much in Cuban and Hispanic area of Florida.   awww...

All the twitter videos at the link work.

https://libertynewsnetwork.com/breaking-kamala-harris-gets-devastating-news/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIDBITS – September 2020
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next