Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIDBITS – September 2020

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:49 am

Alert: Justice Dept.: 179 people arrested, $6.5M seized in worldwide crackdown on opioid trafficking on darknet
Updated 9:42 am EDT, Tuesday, September 22, 2020

WASHINGTON (AP) — Justice Dept.: 179 people arrested, $6.5M seized in worldwide crackdown on opioid trafficking on darknet.

Seven people have been indicted in connection with a New Haven-area narcotics trafficking and related offenses, according to federal authorities.

According to a release from the office of Connecticut U.S. Attorney John H. Durham, a federal grand jury seated in New Haven returned an indictment charging these individuals with conspiring to distribute heroin and crack cocaine:
--------------------------------------
A new bug: the lanternfly, was found in West Haven and Greenwich, Ct.
They attack farm crops, particularly apples, grapes and hops, as well as a number of tree species like maple,” and are native to  China, India and Vietnam, but it made its way to the United States in 2014, when it was discovered in Berks County, Pa.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 8:19 pm

SwampNugget
@swamp_nugget
1h

Tucker: Soros-Funded DA’s Allowing Riots & Violence. FL Governor Proposes Ideas To Stop Them. Soros Complained About This Clip, And Fox Didn’t Post Online From 9/21/20 Show. GET IT WHILE YOU CAN. #TuckerCarlsonRealNews

Oh Yeah! Sounds like Tucker went there-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 10:13 pm

2 Arrested at Airport After Found With Gun, Shovels, Tourniquets Near Trump Rally
https://breaking911.com/charged-with-terrorist-threats-in-ohio-near-trump-rally/

LAKE TOWNSHIP, Ohio – A duo was arrested on multiple charges Monday after they were allegedly found walking outside of an Ohio airport with shovels, a pitchfork, guns and more suspicious items near a rally held by President Donald Trump.
The suspects were encountered at the Toledo Executive Airport in Lake Township, the airstrip is a designated “reliever airport” for the Toledo Express Airport—close to where the political rally was being held.
There was also a school nearby.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:26 am

Wow...
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
17h

#Hero. He’s thirteen years old and volunteers to be lowered into a coffin-like pipe to save a three-year-old child. Just breathtaking.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1308535861835829249

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 11:24 am

Washington Examiner
@dcexaminer
1h

@RandPaul
to Dr. Fauci: "You have been a been fan of Cuomo and the shutdown in New York. You lauded New York for their policy.

New York had the highest death rate in the world.

How could we possibly be jumping up and down and saying Cuomo did a great job?"

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1308803106348597250
------------------------
Fauci mouths off back:

Dr. Fauci has had just about enough of Rand Paul, basically calls him a moron.
--
"This happens with Senator Rand all the time... If you believe 22% is herd immunity, I believe you’re alone in that.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1308794079417954305
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I can't scope out the benefit of letting things like this go on.
There are FACTS to be had. Nobody in the Admin compiled them?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 12:01 pm

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Two trays of US mail was discovered in a ditch near Greenville, a rural area north of Appleton, Wisconsin.
According to local officials the mail included mail-in ballots.
The USPS unions support Joe Biden.
-------------------------
ELECTION INTERFERENCE: Far Left Facebook Slaps Warning Label on House Judiciary Committee’s Mail-In Voting Report
----------
Karma’s a Bitch — Angry Woman Driver Screaming at Trump Supporters and Flipping the Bird Rear-Ends Car in Front of Police (VIDEO)  hahaha
-------------------
IT’S A SCAM: After 48,299 COVID-19 Cases at 37 US Universities – Only 2 Hospitalizations and ZERO Deaths — More Likely to Be Killed By a Dog

and more

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 3:45 pm

This gets a thumbs up recommendation from respected sources.  If you Facebook, or if your kids do, give them this link.  They are having scheduled doctors with family advice as to navigating covid and the other situations the country is facing. 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=361182928344809&ref=watch_permalink

Last edited by Dove on Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 3:50 pm

Swiped this offa Tiger Droppings. Thank VoxDawg over at TD for this bit of info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big Tech seeking to censor all of us:

TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 608x476.png

More from VoxDawg

Yeah, Twitter. It's an honest mistake.

TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 596x130.png

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 12:39 pm

From aol:  Schifty speaks on Maddow:

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) urged Republicans working in the administration of President Donald Trump to walk away before it’s too late.
“This is a moment that I would say to any Republican of good conscience working in the administration: It is time for you to resign,” Schiff told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Wednesday.
Earlier in the day, Trump refused to commit to a peaceful transition of power if he loses the November election, then attacked the voting process. 
“The ballots are a disaster,” Trump said. “Get rid of the ballots and you’ll have a peaceful ... there won’t be a transfer, frankly, there’ll be a continuation.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 8:09 pm

Warning-so you can be sure to miss it-

iHeartRadio
@iHeartRadio

Hillary Clinton’s new podcast “You and Me Both” premieres September 29th on iHeartRadio!

this tweet to get a reminder from
@HillaryClinton
when the first episode drops.

You can listen on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Stay tuned!

----------------------------------------

And the link of her talking about it that you don't want to hear:
https://twitter.com/iHeartRadio/status/1308802078618288129

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 10:07 am

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/husband-of-sen-dianne-feinstein-admits-helping-well-connected-applicants-to-university-of-california-no-one-ever-told-me-it-was-wrong/

Husband of Sen. Dianne Feinstein Admits Helping Well-Connected Applicants to University of California: ‘No One Ever Told Me It Was Wrong’
------------------------------
She seems to be getting a little shaky.  Dems have expressed concern that she is not
up for the Supreme Court Seat battle. 

Could it be the curtain to the play was pulled back a little for her to sneak a peak as to possible coming attractions?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 12:08 pm

https://www.politicalintegrityforum.com/murkowski-now-wont-rule-out-voting-to-confirm-rbg-replacement/

Murkowski, how has appeared to be a Feinstein puppet, now thinking of confirming SCOTUS pick.

---Something done happened.. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 3:02 pm

The Governor of Virginia and his wife have tested positive for covid.
------------------------------
Somebody's money at work.

[size=15]ToRE

@TweetWordz

·
2h

[/size]
Foreign NGOs received tens of millions of euros to destabilize the situation in Moldova. This was stated by the President of the country Dodon in a live broadcast on Facebook.

-----------------------------
269 companies known to support BLM and Antifa:

https://conservativeus.com/the-full-list-here-are-the-269-companies-who-are-supporting-blm-antifa-riots/
--------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 10:21 am

A Patriots created website with blog, video links to browse.  https://www.mematic.org/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:47 pm

From Nov. 25 2019, but pretty bad stuff:

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/cbp-louisville-seizes-more-5000-fake-ids

CBP Louisville Seizes More than 5,000 Fake IDs
LOUISVILLE, Ky.–Officers for U.S. Customs and Border Protection at an Express Consignment Operations hub in Louisville recently seized six shipments containing 2,909 counterfeit driver’s licenses and 3,123 blank card stocks to make counterfeit driver’s licenses.
All of these shipments originated from China and were being shipped to various people in the New York area. The driver’s license were for various states to include: Florida, Michigan, Illinois, Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio and other coastal states. CBP Louisville also notified CBP Memphis as they also had shipments in their area which resulted in an additional 527 counterfeit drivers licenses.TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 More%20than%205%2C000%20IDs2
One of these shipments seized was identified as being consigned to a convicted child rapist in the New York area. It’s suspected that this consignee entices minors with alcohol and counterfeit IDs before engaging in illicit activity. Border Enforcement Security Task (BEST) Force in Louisville and Chicago’s Tactical Analytical Unit also identified similarities between multiple shipments destined to multiple consignees. BEST Louisville presented the findings to the Homeland Security Investigation New York Office who validated they were all interconnected. HSI is continuing to investigate.
While CBP sees these dark web transactions frequently, according to Thomas Mahn, Louisville Port Director, the reasoning for buying fake IDs has evolved from teenagers trying to get into bars to more nefarious activity. “Some of the major concerns as it relates to fraudulent identity documents is identity theft, worksite enforcement, critical infrastructure protection, fraud linked to immigration-related crimes such as human smuggling and human trafficking, and these documents can be used by those individuals associated with terrorism to minimize scrutiny from travel screening measures.”
CBP Officers coordinate findings with CBP’s Fraudulent Document Analysis Unit, Homeland Security Investigations and other federal partners in an effort to combat this illicit activity. 
CBP routinely conducts inspection operations on arriving and departing international flights and intercepts narcotics, weapons, currency, prohibited agriculture products, counterfeit goods, and other illicit items at our nation’s 328 international ports of entry.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 3:12 pm

Ca. Fires and Bark Beetles...not climate...

short vid.  frightening statistics:

https://twitter.com/FullMeasureNews/status/1309583726851108868

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 3:14 pm

Another way to fund anarchists:  vid at link:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/26/fncs-carlson-the-bail-project-is-funding-the-riots-that-are-destroying-our-cities/

Friday on Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson opened his program with an examination of The Bail Project, an organization Carlson contends “sends money to rioters and other violent criminals to help get them back on the streets as quickly as possible.”
Carlson took aim at the funders of The Bail Project, which includes some wealthy contributors.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 3:18 pm

TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 Ei2_cmUU4AARXDX?format=jpg&name=small

TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 Ei2tENgXcAE8biD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Large crowd outside the Supreme Court screams "CNN is fake news!" as a legal analyst tries to report live. It got so loud they had to pull the plug on the live hit.

https://twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/1309973303344332801

--Anon 's are lovin' it !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 6:46 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/dhs-memo-names-right-wing-extremists-biggest-terror-threat-portland-despite-four-months-leftist-riots/

DHS Memo Names “Right Wing Extremists” As Biggest Terror Threat In Portland, Despite Four Months Of Leftist Riots
After four months of nearly non-stop nightly riots and destruction in Portland, which have included shooting and killing a Trump supportermultiple assaults of bystandersattacking media, people being dragged out of their cars and beatenbuildings set on fire with people insidemolotov cocktails being thrown at police, and other nefarious acts, all at the hands of violent leftists associated with Antifa and Black Lives Matter, Department of Homeland Security agents officially reveal what they consider to be the number one terror threat in the area; “Right wing extremists” and strawmen “white supremacists.”
That’s right, the federal agency seemingly ignores the 100+ nights of violence and mayhem caused by crazed leftists, and instead makes mountains out of molehills involving right-wing Trump supporters.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 6:58 pm

thegatewaypundit.com

And There It Is… Antifa-BLM Mob in Portland Chants “Free Palestine!” Before Final Speaker (VIDEO)
----------------
Always good-important things here

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 10:41 am

Picture from exactly 6 months ago:  March 27, 2020.
I've never seen this headgear b4.   Sungod Ra?  Fitting with "Queen of Heaven', Hathor?
(Osiris-Isis) Did it get ya that the enemy of Israel-America carried that name?

TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 Ei63AbHWoAAGh5r?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 4:22 pm

BREAKING: United States formally condemns attacks by #Azerbaijan and #Armenia—urging both to cease fighting instantly.
(seems to be a big problem. Also saw Syrian troops on the move...) watch for it.

Also, we are closing Embassy in Iraq.

Some headlines here: https://twitter.com/SVnewsAlerts

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 4:33 pm

Jim Caviezel says he brought the same passion and conviction to his role in INFIDEL that he showed in “The Passion of the Christ” in order to wake up Christians in an age of persecution.

Get your tickets here:
https://infidel911.com/tickets/

Interview  7 mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C05FOq9wHMw

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 5:24 pm

Infidel911 - I'ma getting it when it hits DVD/Blu-ray! Amazon doesn't show anything for pre-order at the moment.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 6:52 pm

Should be a great movie, but they're taking it to the theaters first.  hmm. A message there?
-----------------------------------------

Hang in there patriots.
Hell is but a lifetime.
Heaven’s forever.

TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 Ei9AkZOWAAc8UvR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 7:03 pm

Update:  on our Embassy in Iraq which is closing:

SV News 
TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 1f6a8
@SVNewsAlerts
4h

JUST IN: US sources in #Iraq say there is intel regarding plot to target current US #Baghdad Embassy.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 9:30 pm

https://twitter.com/FJNewsReporter/status/1310384045885456384

BREAKING - BARRICADED/ARMED PERSON- former Trump Campaign manager Brad Parscale armed and barricaded in Ft. Lauderdale home, police on scene

FJ News Reporter

@FJNewsReporter
· 2h

UPDATE - Police went in, and EMS transported him to a hospital after he threatened to shoot himsel

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 9:20 am

https://washingtonews.today/2020/09/feds-arrest-philly-treasurer-for-theft-fraduently-obtaining-us-citizenship/

Feds Arrest Philly Treasurer For Theft, Fraudulently Obtaining US Citizenship
U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain said of the stunning arrest of the treasurer of Philadelphia, Christian Dunbar,
“It goes without saying that the duties of Dunbar’s public role require the treasurer to be a trustworthy public servant — someone who is honest beyond reproach. Unfortunately, the alleged conduct, in this case, reveals a pattern of dishonor, poor judgment and criminal behavior that spans many years.”
Dunbar was charged with faking a marriage to illegally obtain US citizenship and theft and embezzlement from a previous job with a major bank.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 9:23 am

https://washingtonews.today/2020/08/nancy-pelosi-humiliated-in-california-as-gop-wins-special-election-and-takes-back-house-seat-from-dems-on-home-turf/

President Donald Trump celebrated Wednesday after Republican victories overnight in special elections in California and Wisconsin.
“Big Congressional win in California for Mike Garcia, taking back a seat from the Democrats,” Trump wrote. “This is the first time in many years that a California Dem seat has flipped back to a Republican.”
Garcia defeated Democrat candidate Christy Smith by 12 points in the special election for the seat previously held by Democrat Rep. Katie Hill who resigned in disgrace in October 2019.
In Wisconsin, Republican Tom Tiffany easily beat Democrat Tricia Zunker by 15 points for the seat vacated by Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI).
“Tom Tiffany beat his Democrat rival BIG in Wisconsin,” Trump wrote. “Two great Congressional WINS!”
Trump endorsed both candidates.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 7:30 pm

[ltr]Report: DOJ Antitrust Lawsuit Against Google Focuses on Search Engine Monopoly[/ltr]

[ltr]https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/09/28/report-doj-antitrust-lawsuit-against-google-focuses-on-search-engine-monopoly/[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 2:21 pm

Anon:
In 2015, the year before 2016 election, China became the 2nd LARGEST international buyer of Texas real estate.
TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 EjLmR0uXsAAKj6C?format=jpg&name=small
TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 EjLmSfCWAAAHaXo?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 2:32 pm

Story from July 23, 2020 when US closed the Chinese consulate in Houston:

https://www.usatoday.com/news/
China vows retaliation after US ordered its Houston consulate closed within 72 hours

https://twitter.com/CanariesBlue/status/1311363661060018179

Some interesting things here, such as:
10. One medical company explained its involvement.
Among the programs being launched is a "remote second opinion" program... in Tongji Hospital in Wuhan...
The article goes on to state that US Doctors are NOT allowed to practice medicine in China.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 4:23 pm

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/nj-dem-lobbied-against-sex-offender-registry/

The NJ Democrat Congressman, Tom Malinowski, who authored the Q condemnation bill
fought against the establishment of the national sex offender registry as the top lobbyist for Human Rights Watch, according to a review of congressional records and lobbying disclosures.
Prior to assuming office, the Democrat opposed a 2006 crime bill that imposed tougher penalties on sexual predators, including a permanent record on the national sex offender registry for violent offenders who victimized children. He and his fellow lobbyists argued in a letter to Congress that "no legitimate community safety justification" exists to create such a registry, which they warned will put offenders "at risk of retaliation and discrimination."
Crime, even a crime that involves sexual misconduct, should not be license to run roughshod over principles of fairness and proportionality," the group wrote in the letter signed by Malinowski's colleague. "Human Rights Watch urges you to vote against [the sexual offender bill]."
Malinowski first rose to prominence when the Obama administration tapped him to become assistant secretary for democracy, human rights, and labor at the State Department in 2014. The White House chose him because they liked Malinowski's reputation as a "good guy lobbyist," according to the Center for Responsive Politics, but Malinowski's earlier efforts to block a widely popular effort to hold sex predators accountable complicates his legacy as a Beltway lobbyist.
As a freshman representative, Malinowski has frequently touted his tenure at Human Rights Watch to bolster his credentials as a human rights crusader. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 4:25 pm

More liberal money to fight Trump:

https://freebeacon.com/politics/billionaire-population-control-advocate-funds-premier-environmental-group/

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020 4:59 AM

The Southern Environmental Law Center, a public interest law firm and leading opponent of the Trump administration's efforts to revise environmental regulations, is a major beneficiary of one of America's most prolific supporters of abortion, sterilization, and other tools of population control.
The SELC has received more than $200 million over two decades from North Carolina-based billionaire Fred Stanback and has called Stanback and his wife two of the firm's "most loyal friends." In so doing, it embraced a man who has also given extensively to groups that advocate shrinking the U.S. population, including one whose founder predicted mass starvation in the 1970s without a global campaign to coercively slash birth rates.
A longstanding player in environmental litigation across the South, the SELC has remade itself over the past four years as a thorn in the side of the Trump administration. It currently leads an effort to block the administration's proposed overhaul of a 1970s environmental law, working alongside prominent left-leaning environmental groups like the Sierra Club and the Sunrise Movement.
Stanback's support for the SELC highlights a dark corner of the environmental movement, one openly hostile to children and families. That the SELC—which did not return a request for comment—has not distanced itself from its generous backer raises questions about how comfortable this leading liberal light is with the population control agenda.
Since President Donald Trump took office, the SELC has set itself apart as a widely influential opponent of his environmental plans. It is part of a coalition of groups fighting the administration's proposed streamlining of the National Environmental Policy Act—a group including the far-left Sunrise Movement—and has filed a major lawsuit to block the change. It has also coordinated with other groups to object to changes like the EPA's recent reforms to the Clean Water Act and massively increased its lobbying expenditures following Trump's election.
That fight is funded in large part by Stanback's wealth, and the SELC has rarely tried to obscure the relationship. In 2008, it referred to Stanback and his wife as "two of SELC's most loyal friends" and mentioned both as members of SELC's President's Council, a position they were still in as of April 2019. That year, Stanback told the SELC newsletter that he had "counseled" retiring SELC founder Rick Middleton "many times over the years," adding "SELC is the best environmental organization that I know of."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 8:04 pm

We should have had a DOJ thread...

29 Sept.  2020

JPMorgan Chase & Co. Agrees To Pay $920 Million in Connection with Schemes to Defraud Precious Metals and U.S. Treasuries Markets

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/jpmorgan-chase-co-agrees-pay-920-million-connection-schemes-defraud-precious-metals-and-us

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 3:32 pm

SV News TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 1f6a8
@SVNewsAlerts
5h

JUST IN: Justice Department will charge Google for federal antitrust violations today

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Delaware County Man Sentenced to 35 Years for Sexually Abusing and Recording the Abuse of a Young Boy, and for Collection of More than 114,000 Images of Child Pornography | USAO-EDPA | Dept of Justice

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/delaware-county-man-sentenced-35-years-sexually-abusing-and-recording-abuse-young-boy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 5:29 pm

Wonder why the you never hear about
@realDonaldTrump
administration’s work to combat human trafficking?

Today Trump Admin announced the first Govt. Center For Countering Human Trafficking in the US. They asked if the press had any questions.

This is what happened... *crickets*

quick vid: https://twitter.com/imatriarch/status/1318627456090316807

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 5:44 pm

SICKENING!  AND WHY 'CHANGE' IS SO HARD!
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
10h
And now you know why Big Tech has been so brazen attacking the Right and defending the Left. They know they can treat the 
@GOP
like a bedside kleenex and the GOP will simply ask for more.

Quote Tweet
TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 Y6yTzWn6_normalPOLITICO@politico
· 23h
The Senate Judiciary Committee postponed plans to vote on subpoenas to compel the CEOs of Twitter and Facebook to testify on allegations of anti-conservative bias after some panel Republicans expressed reservation about the maneuver
https://politico.com/news/2020/10/19/senate-subpeona-facebook-twitter-430245

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 6:01 pm

More from Politico:

Members of the Senate Judiciary waivered at having Jack and Zuck appear, 

But they’re not off the hook yet: Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), who chairs Judiciary’s Subcommittee on the Constitution, told reporters he’s expecting the committee to hear testimony from both Dorsey and Zuckerberg “shortly” whether they come willingly or not.
“One way or another, either voluntarily or pursuant to subpoena, they will testify and they will testify before the election,” Cruz said.
Zuckerberg and Dorsey are separately slated to testify alongside Google CEO Sundar Pichai next Wednesday for a Senate Commerce Committee hearing on the internet industry’s prized liability protections under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
Cruz, who sits on both Judiciary and Commerce, said he believes each panel should hold their own hearing with the tech CEOs ahead of Nov. 3. “I believe we need a separate hearing in Judiciary because the issues being discussed in the two committees are different,” Cruz said.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 6:14 pm

POTUS:
I am pleased to inform you that, for the sake of accuracy in reporting, I am considering posting my interview with Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes, PRIOR TO AIRTIME! This will be done so that everybody can get a glimpse of what a FAKE and BIASED interview is all about..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 9:50 pm

SERIOUSLY?   There's no end of info available.   SMH.  
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Red_Banners

TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 EkykGpAXYAIG4WQ?format=jpg&name=small
TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 EkykGpCXUAclCSM?format=jpg&name=medium
TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 EkykGpAXUAAVwzY?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 7:21 am

BFF

TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 VZZL3hq1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 7:25 am

3 year delta coming up.   THIS IS SPECULATION

TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 Ek0s2znXUAADKtQ?format=jpg&name=small

THERE IS ALSO A RUMOR HUNTER IS IN HSPTL DUE TO HEROIN OVERDOSE.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS – September 2020   TIDBITS – September 2020 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIDBITS – September 2020
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3