Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD Empty
PostSubject: Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD   Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 10:50 am

and read TPA's post down toward the bottom of the page. You'll see why, other people think they walk among us,too. Now, I do think this all is part of a setup. People sure are dumb to enough to pull it off because they will believe their lying eyes
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD   Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 11:53 am

Yeah, I saw that and I've been seeing more about hybrid humans from others as well lately. Link below for anyone scratching their head wondering "what the heck are you two on about".

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p6449-creepy-uncle-joe-asked-about-q--unraveling-toe/73190719/page-6452/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD   Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 5:58 pm

Yeah, they walk among us and are meeting up in Davos at the beginning of 2021 to cause all to
submit to the New World Order.

I'll post the video that was at TD in it's own thread.  It's a doozy.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD   Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 6:35 pm

Dove wrote:
Yeah, they walk among us and are meeting up in Davos at the beginning of 2021 to cause all to
submit to the New World Order.

I'll post the video that was at TD in it's own thread.  It's a doozy.

And I just posted a reply in your newly minted Davos thread and it's a doozy too. So much is coming out and being revealed.

cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD   Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Researcher, go to page 6452 on TD
Page 1 of 1