Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Israel , Kushner and Peace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Israel , Kushner  and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Israel , Kushner and Peace   Israel , Kushner  and Peace I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 9:38 pm

This is a subject I've been thinking of for a couple of years.  Some time back I mentioned this  in a thread- pertaining to Kushner and his name and where it could have descended from . . also take a look at https://truerichesradio.com/the-table-of-nations-genesis-10/ when you have a chance. 

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Israel , Kushner and Peace   Israel , Kushner  and Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 1:37 am

Bordercollie wrote:
Some time back I mentioned this  in a thread- pertaining to Kushner and his name and where it could have descended from

Do tell. I'd be interested to see what you've found out. I looked at your link and the table of nations and I didn't get a connection with the Kushner lineage, but sometimes I can be blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. cyclops

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Israel , Kushner and Peace   Israel , Kushner  and Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 6:22 am

researcher wrote:
Bordercollie wrote:
Some time back I mentioned this  in a thread- pertaining to Kushner and his name and where it could have descended from

Do tell. I'd be interested to see what you've found out. I looked at your link and the table of nations and I didn't get a connection with the Kushner lineage, but sometimes I can be blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. cyclops
open both dem' eyes, researcher. Sometimes names reveal a lot. I don't think there is a connection to the biblical Cush and Nimrod, but I will have to check the lineage to be sure. Your eyes don't see things sometimes, my brain don't remember things a whole lot
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Israel , Kushner and Peace   Israel , Kushner  and Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 8:09 am

I'm still researching it too. Every now and then I come across something on this subject, so will trudge on..  I just find it so very interesting.  
 There are other people I  think would fit the bill as the big wig also. 2 of them we discuss often on here.
  Thank ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel , Kushner and Peace   Israel , Kushner  and Peace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israel , Kushner and Peace
Page 1 of 1