Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT'S NOT ALLOWED~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

IT'S NOT ALLOWED~ Empty
PostSubject: IT'S NOT ALLOWED~   IT'S NOT ALLOWED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 7:31 am

There are wars that can't be talked about.  If we're drinking the kool-aid and buying the propaganda, we won't question what's happening.
Our banner has been "Question Everything".  Hold it up against the Word.
And Glory, here we are, perfectly in 'our time'. 

One of the most amazing 'tells' was HOW the nation turned on it's sons when they came back from Viet Nam. How THEY, the boys, had lost the war, disgraced the country.  
How being a draft dodger, or a conscientious objector was disgraceful, when it was more likely inner wisdom speaking to them.  
HOW were minds so easily manipulated?  We see it over and over.  

There aren't better solutions, better cures, better ways, more justice, more honesty because it's NOT ALLOWED. 

We are pawns to them.  They somehow missed the point that they too are pawns.
Pawns of satan as he battles God Almighty in order to be our chosen ruler over us.  
If they actually saw that, they'd probably be running off the cliff to drown too. 
My thoughts are there is not repentance available to them, but that might make a good discussion.  (I should put it on the ScaRZ thread. Wink )

THE GREAT BATTLE.  That shouldn't be such a difficult sermon to preach. But the pulpit masters seem too afraid to talk about satan.  The hell fire preachers did a
better job of it. 

Then there's the fear factor.  They will kill you. They will torture you for all the world to see.  They will make you pay, so you'll never try that again.

But NOW, thanks to Q, too many people watching and speaking out.  As Q says, you can't just tell them, they have to be shown. We could speak about fascism but intellectual discourse does not have the weight of burning, looting and killing on the streets.

How we are winning today is by the numbers. There are enough awake and united
that we can make this stand.  If one should fall, another will take his place.
It is a bona fide movement of people EDUCATED to the facts.  That is why POTUS has the support he has.  People may be tired and sick and sick and tired of trying to make it, but they still have HOPE in their hearts, and respond.

You recall the long list of names and detailed connections we learned in the beginning.
And though it may have seemed simple to us to just arrest and prosecute, there was always another equally complex, far reaching and powerful network protecting them.

The Q movement is nothing less than BRILLIANT.  I'm totally in awe each time I see more of the big picture.  And we haven't seen anything of the inner workings:
just the revealing that they do indeed 'have it all'.  And may all the armies of Heaven and earth protect them.
I've seen the heart and the dedication and determination.
And commitment!  To God, to country, family, and you-me-us that keeps them going.

And men in their old age who called it a larp will sit in their easy chairs and boast that they knew all along.  'I knew.  I was there."  heehee. It's human nature. 

Quite simply, is the pursuit of freedom, righteousness, equal justice ever wrong?
How does one not support that?  Not recognize that?

I wanted to get into medicine, but had to get this out first.  Wink

WHEN this mission is accomplished, I've asked, 'where do we go next?' What do we take on next?  And the answer has been, 'there is no step 5'.  (thud)
My fervent hope and burning desire is that means Jesus is Coming!

As much as we think New York or DC or Rome is Babylon, I read verses yesterday in which God called Israel Babylon.  Q said, "Israel last".  God said, Israel last.

Psalm 110-

The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand,
until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion:
rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power,
in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning:
thou hast the dew of thy youth.

The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent,
Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

He shall judge among the heathen,
he shall fill the places with the dead bodies;
he shall wound the heads over many countries.

He shall drink of the brook in the way:
therefore shall he lift up the head.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down

IT'S NOT ALLOWED~
Page 1 of 1