Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 Empty
PostSubject: FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30   FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 7:50 am

7:15 am  30 October 2020

Are you a digital soldier?
You may not be on the front line but are you in this battle?
If you haven't yet, now is the time to decide. Now.
The General has given the order. It's an easy one. Read

-----

General Flynn
@GenFlynn
· 1h

Former Apostolic Nuncio to the US, Arch Bishop Vigano’s open letter to President Trump warns of a ‘Great Reset’ plot to destroy humanity.
“It is not surprising that the enemy is angered at being discovered... undisturbed.”

Read his letter here:

Open Letter

TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DONALD J. TRUMP

https://bardsofwarfilm.com/open-letter/

It's slow to open.  It won't copy in part and it's long.
I'll keep looking for a way.  Persist on the link.

the bards of war link is overwhelmed.  PDF is crisp print.  easy
to read. 

I found it.  Will post.

And link to pdf copy.  https://www.lifesitenews.com/images/pdfs/Open_Letter_to_POTUS.pdf

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30   FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 7:58 am

FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 Elk5LRZXIAAYeX_?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30   FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 7:59 am

FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 Elk5MwjWMAAJpE5?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30   FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 8:03 am

FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 Elk5PB1XUAYP2gZ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30   FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 8:05 am

FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 Elk5RT3WkAQly7F?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30   FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 8:35 am

Not for nothing, but I wrote a big thread on P=C, whichever way E. gave it to us.
The post was on the Chair of Peter.  
The  Archbishop of Ulpiana seems to validate that, and the Chair of Peter is of course, the Pope.
Also, those who have stepped up and stepped out and into the open to stand with us are under serious direct threat.  I'm finding it throughout twtr.  E. has done more for us than you or I will ever know about, and it's not an exaggeration to say he risks his life every day to do it.
So please pray for him and each other and all who stand up against this evil.
And pray too for the many who really don't know, don't grasp the plans the enemy has
for us.  May they find their resolve stays strong even in the midst of the storm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30   FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FROM GENERAL FLYNN-On Qagg.news Today 10-30
Page 1 of 1